Think i can do it?

Gudi

Hi,

i have just finished Tree Gnome Village and The Grand Tree on my pure. I am 46 attack, 37 strength, 27 hp, 33 magic and 20 range. I am 1 prayer.

Do you guys think i stand a chance at Monkey Madness? Have you had any experience completing it on a low level account? If so, any tips?

good luck with 1 prayer

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

i believe monkey madness gives a fair bit of def xp, not sure if you want that on your pure.

at least 20k def exp for completing it.

No you can't do it with those stats....

Lies. You don't have to accept the experience.

You don't have to accept the experience, but you miss out on quite a bit of xp. 1 def pures arn't very good these days anyway...

And you also can't speak to Daero for further quests without taking the exp anyway, I believe. Maybe they've changed this.

Uula.png

i believe monkey madness gives a fair bit of def xp, not sure if you want that on your pure.

at least 20k def exp for completing it.

No you can't do it with those stats....

Lies. You don't have to accept the experience.

my mistake, didn't remember how the reward worked :oops: Anyway, mm MAY be possible but it would be extremley hard and expect to die A LOT. You will need some friends in the tunnel and an insane amount of luck at the demon part (he hits 30+ with melee/magic....)

ragingnewb.png

Get more hp (60+ should be good), it's simply too low. Get a friend who has defence to go with you and follow him while he eats/prays protection from melee througout the quest to reduce the chance of getting hit. Bring lots of saradomin brews, they boost hp and def. For the final battle, run away from the demon so he can't hit you and let the gnomes do most of the work, just pray to your diety of choice then run at him and deal the final blow.

quit

Or...just use a longbow on longrange.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Even if u can survive the archers, tunnel and zombies with thoose stats there's no way in hell you can beat the demon.

As stated above he uses both mage and melee and can hit like 30 damage with each.

Even regular accounts find it trciky unless they managed to catch him on a corner or behind the gnomes and prayer mage

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

alot of people arent getting the hard part of the quest right.

the demon is easy. the hard part is surviving on the island, which btw is impossible with 1 prayer. YOU MUST HAVE ALL THREE PROTECT PRAYERS IF YOU EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT DOING MM. dont even bother trying until you get prayer up.

and also if you wanna beat the demon your gonna need to get 50+ range. if you range the demon he wont melee you, he will just cast magic spells, and if you have protect from magic on, they all hit 0's. dont rely on the gnomes helping you cause they do very little damage to the demon.

also im pretty sure that mage isnt as effective on demons as range is so dont use mage. but im not 100% on that.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

the demon is easy. the hard part is surviving on the island, which btw is impossible with 1 prayer. YOU MUST HAVE ALL THREE PROTECT PRAYERS IF YOU EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT DOING MM. dont even bother trying until you get prayer up.

and also if you wanna beat the demon your gonna need to get 50+ range. if you range the demon he wont melee you, he will just cast magic spells, and if you have protect from magic on, they all hit 0's. dont rely on the gnomes helping you cause they do very little damage to the demon.

also im pretty sure that mage isnt as effective on demons as range is so dont use mage. but im not 100% on that.

I did it on my old main with 32 prayer and only 36 range. I had no help from friends, i just had a little higher HP, defence and more cash to spend on it.

Perhaps if i got a cannon the demon would be no problem, but it is the archers that i am worried about...

You don't have to accept the experience, but you miss out on quite a bit of xp. 1 def pures arn't very good these days anyway...

1 def pures are still very good these days, in their own niche. And especially free version where no one competent uses def anyway. Range tanks are the only real viable defence based pking build at mid/mid-high levels and they don't really start to come into their own until around 80 combat.

pandapk2.jpg

Have you yet to discover food? You know, like the shrimps you cooked on tutorial island? There is an 'eat' option that heals health.

quit

I had 40 range with a range pot- i killed him with 87 mith arrows and one dose of a prayer pot lol but anyway, i've seen heaps of vids of pures doing monkey madness- use a cannon or run away to where he cant kill you and when hes at low hp run in and dds spec him. The archers are quite easy as well if you know what you are doing. Just run to the north or south i forgot as soon as you get out of the jail and you should be fine... although it might take more than one try