What defines you as a runescaper

Leetman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of my accounts I think of getting more 99s and alot of money (I'm so greedy). And sometimes I think of how cool I would look with some skillcapes. But currently I'm wondering what the next skill will be. :o

[404] Signature not found.

What defines you as a runescaper

Obscene, just obscene if I'm brutally honest.

care to elaborate?

Doubt it. I think people are just making horrible attempts at jokes.

I second that. Last time I laughed with 3hitu must have been when I found out he called himself the first "initiate pure" or whatever other term he invented.

Initiate pures exist brah.

ya man, barrows pures are pretty good too

77yLQy8.png

Solo God Wars. My bank value exploded as soon as I figured out how to solo the bosses and I started getting drops. I tried to solo day 1, that didn't go so well. I'm now trying for 2k+ bosses soloed and perhaps every GWD drop soloed. It remains my favorite activity in Runescape.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

killing things 10x my size as though they were a bug

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I want to contribute to my own topic, so I'll give it a go... at least what defines runescape for me right now

Slayer, first off. Killing hundreds of turoth, specter, fire giant, dagannoth, and whatnot, with my 'prized' guthans that for so many years eluded me and my lacking funds. I think of mixing potions and watching that favorite passive skill of mine get higher and higher (herblore yo!). I think of barrows gloves, which I still have to get from LAST summer (when I was shooting for them before combat 70; I was close.) I think of Torag, Verac, and Gilded armors; the latter being rather cute I must say. I see gray lines amongst green, the blur of roads throughout Runescape that for years I've walked ingame, with the occasional skill wizard running around in their bandos with their godswords (that one day maybe I'll have...), or the occasional noob with granite pl8 and other telltale signs.

But most of all I think of staying up until way past the sun coming up, when its morning and I've been doing quests ALL night, and the joyous feeling of a night totally devoid of sleep, but full of so much Internet-based adventure.

I lurve me some r00nscape

signature.png

Owning masses and hordes of monsters with a leather whip, very [bleep]ey armor taken from a creature 5 times my size, the same creature's unwashed loincloth, a metal dragon's face hammered onto a shield, shiny red boots, a very nice pair of brown gloves, a ring with a hammer on it, a black amulet, some old Viking dude's helmet (He was a Burger. Omnomnomnom), a cape made of lava, and my own miniature Godzilla. But for the forseeable future I'll be painting tree-like shapes on rocks. :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 4 months later...

Owning masses and hordes of monsters with a leather whip, very [bleep]ey armor taken from a creature 5 times my size, the same creature's unwashed loincloth, a metal dragon's face hammered onto a shield, shiny red boots, a very nice pair of brown gloves, a ring with a hammer on it, a black amulet, some old Viking dude's helmet (He was a Burger. Omnomnomnom), a cape made of lava, and my own miniature Godzilla. But for the forseeable future I'll be painting tree-like shapes on rocks. :P

whats a leather whip?

LOL.

Very nice decription of some armour and weapons :P

RuneScape to me is Combat, skilling, quests and friends. (and parting! :P)

Combat for when i wanna make da Gp's, Skilling for my never-ending goal of 99 wc. (98 atm !).

Quests for my quest cape! and friends so i don't get bored

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

When I think of Runescape, I think of GP, levels, skilling, combat, monster hunting, quests, minigames, and PvP.

In fact, the things I mentioned above are the things that I always do on Runescape. They are all fun. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Self-sufficiency. Doing everything by myself, for myself, with no one else's help. Might be why I don't boss hunt.

Oh, and I've never PKed in my life.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Quitting every other month, being convinced to come back by by friend every month after that, setting long term goals, giving up on those long term goals half way through, grind, sarcasm, skilling, collecting useless bits and bobs of junk, fruitless efforts towards getting a 99 cape.

This is all after the end of 2008, beforehand, what defined me was this.

Monster hunting, RS friends, mini-games, money-making, skilling, having a laugh with anyone that'd chat and questing.

Funny how much my attitude towards Runescape has changed, I've never really thought about it this much before, a while ago it was a game I played for long stretches of time, now it's a game I have mild interest in and that kills empty time, I'm just not motivated anymore, the last time I quit, I fell out of touch with practically everyone on my friend's list, so without anyone to play with, it gets dull, fast for me.

Wow. I couldn't have said it better. This describes my experience almost exactly. After the death of pking, the institution of communism(no free trade), and the removal of unid herbs, the game isn't worth playing to me anymore.

A RuneScape Reference Blog. All you need to know, minus the boring stuff.

The first thing that comes to mind is the people I've met along the way, followed by the countless hours I've spent chopping yew logs.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The best one so far.

Pwning people like 25 levels above me who try to ancient the h*** out of me and have armour sets that cost 100M, whilst I am using a set costing 10M and an egocentric squid that has been replaces by a blue devil-thing that makes car-horn sounds. (At the duel arena.)

Oh, and black rings that rise 1000% of their price in 4 months, as well as strings of sausages having spikes suddenly appear on them one day, and thereby causing their price to double somehow.

And having my a** repeatedly kicked by a huge creature made of lava and obsidian.

And the boredom.

And friendships made in 30 seconds.

...etc.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

I am mostly a skiller type player. The only forum of combat I do now is barrows.

A image that pops into my mind when I think of runescape is me getting a double drop at barrows (only has happened once)

Or my bank full of barrows supplies and a nice cash pile.

Word that pop into my heard are 'humble' for some reason. I dont know why :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Playing in an entire world packed with several things to do; things that would take me years to fully fulfill every single one of them. That's what I think of RuneScape.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg