Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

That sucks. It was really a surprise to me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be remembered..

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

That sucks. It was really a surprise to me.

It was the talk of the [where I go] today.

Poor guy. I asked everyone I knew whether they really thought that he was a pedophile. I mean people are so quick to jump.

Changing his skin colour and face alterations, sure, was disturbing -- but give the man some amount of respect.

He made amazing music. He was talented and one of a kind.

[]

Everyone was talking about it at school, it was really shocking when I found out and thought the person who told me was [cabbage]ting me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I live in England, just woke up about 3/4 of an hour ago, and i heard the TV downstairs and when i overheard that i had to run downstairs to make sure i heard it right. It has really shocked me. My friends and I really appreciate his music and one of my friends even idolised him and his fame. We're all shocked and saddened by the news, i wouldn't say im blubbering, but im still very shocked, i didn't see this coming at all, even with all the news of his illness and stress at the moment, i never thought he would die.

2 legends have died in my lifetime now: James Brown and Michael Jackson :cry:

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

He will take his place in history next to Elvis.

The king of rock, now the king of pop.

I don't think there are any legends still alive, no?

Queen of Pop? Madonna? I can't think of many others.

Though one thing is sure, I doubt there will be anyone who deliver a performance as this man did.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Cher can be considered a legend I suppose. Prince is in the minor leagues of a legend. And Madonna was already said.

Anyone that doesn't use a last name can be considered a legend. :lol:

Thats messed up, I was just talking about him owning yesterday (the day he died) - strange coincidence.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Cher can be considered a legend I suppose. Prince is in the minor leagues of a legend. And Madonna was already said.

I think the problem is we're running out of good genres of music. I don't think there are any other genres worthy of having a legend. Either the genre is really crappy to begin with or the genre like what I like (Hawaiian Reggae) is only popular is my state.

I think the problem is we're running out of good genres of music. I don't think there are any other genres worthy of having a legend. Either the genre is really crappy to begin with or the genre like what I like (Hawaiian Reggae) is only popular is my state.

John Williams, not very famous but everyone knows at least one of his productions.

John Williams, not very famous but everyone knows at least one of his productions.

Good call...he probably deserves a spot somewhere up there, but I don't think he's worthy to be seated next to Elvis or MJ.

For you of those who don't know who John Williams is, he's the composer for theme music like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Jaws, etc.

Paul McCartney is still alive.

and Bob Dylan...and Chuck Berry etc etc.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

Paul McCartney is still alive.

and Bob Dylan...and Chuck Berry etc etc.

The seat for King of Rock is taken. ;)

Oh yeah Rev Run is still alive too :P

(Run DMC has a song called King of Rock too for those of you who missed the reference)

wild_bunch.gif

ye there are still plenty of living legends left not all of them still active though.

OT never was a big fan either but no doubt he did left his print on pop history

I remember i had nightmares back then after i saw Thriller's video for the first time :)

ye there are still plenty of living legends left not all of them still active though.

Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney are both still releasing albums (not together of course).

Edit - Plus 2pac has an album out almost every year and he's dead :P .

wild_bunch.gif

Is it wrong that every time I think about Micheal Jackson dying I have the compulsive quote of;

off to never never land

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

It was kind of inevitable this was going to happen. I wondered during all of his legal trials if he was going to commit suicide. Here we have someone who's earned more money that anybody. Yet, he spends more than anybody and was used to a certain lifestyle while living at Neverland. The lifestyle Michael chose ultimately led to his death, it's as simple as that.

Michael Jackson was an amazing dancer, and singer and deserves his title "the king of pop", however as with all child stars, he had issues. The man was a mess, and no amount of telling me he had a skin disease will make me think otherwise.

Personally, I recommend you watch the interviews with Martin Bashir, or the failed interviews with Louie Theroux. Very interesting! :)

the smooth criminal one? sorry, didn't laugh at it, Adrenal. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!