Mass Effect Thread

sithlord_man

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm liking it so far. The only thing I don't like is the aiming system. I liked the circle as my marker and these crosshairs are bland compared to the rest of my screen.

I didn't get to play much today but we have an early release from school tommorow.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I chose a Vanguard and I haven't doubted that choice once so far. I lost my save b/c my hard drive [bleep]ed up, so I had to create a new guy and guess what, the ONLY choice about the storyline that was the same as I made in ME1 was that Ashley lived >.>. Are the choices random or are they preset when you make a brand new character? Also, the "Archangel" part was amazing. I'm not reading a single spoiler about the storyline till I'm done :D Also, I love Jack. Definite addition to my team.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Does anybody think Miranda looks like that girl from Chuck? At first I thought I recognize her from somewhere, and then it hit me. Anybody else think the same?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The assassin is pretty bad [wagon]. I use him and Grunt.

I use Miranda and Grunt. They both give me a good amount of different abilities to use so I kill hard with biotics. I'm also addicted to Shock Waving anything that doesn't have a shield/armor/barrier.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I use Mordin and Garrus. I may replace Garrus but it's going to be difficult, he was my favorite back in ME1.

As far as Mordin goes, he's awesome. Of course if I do pick a new person it'll be someone I do their mission for.

Being a renegade is awesome.

It seems a little more jackassish than in ME1 doesn't it? I don't ever remember punching out reporters by pressing R2...

Ive punched out a reporter, shot a guys foot, and pushed a guy out of a window. Epic.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm dissappointed with the Vangaurd class this game. In ME1 the Vangaurd had so many more biotic powers but now all we get is Shock Wave, Charge (useless!!!), and Pull. In ME1 there was Warp, Throw, Lift, Stasis, and Barrier. Where the Hell are my biotics dammit?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING (right after going through omega 4 relay)

[hide]jesus christ man, they [bleep]ing killed him. THEY KILLED MORDIN DAMNIT. They also killed thane, jack, legion... god damnit.

Seriously though that was the most intense cutscene I've ever watched, my god.[/hide]