Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghosts.png

Found it.

Ah the good ol' days...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

ghosts.png

Found it.

Dude my first thought was "Scooby Doo in RS omg!@@@". Then I put the pieces together :P old looking ghost.... rs.... OMG!@

I'm doubting there are any "ghosts" in the ge. But... if there were.... maybe the guy who owns the G.E. has some dark secrets of his past... NEW QUEST PLEASE!!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

ghosts.png

Found it.

i dont.. get it.. :/

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

16-17-619-59027506

Today, I was walking by the Forgotten Cemetery in the Wilderness. As I passed by, I saw the "Ghost Cat." I tried talking to the cat but all it said was "woo woo woo." I quickly ran back to level 20 wilderness and teleported to the Wilderness Volcano. I banked everything and withdrew my ghost speak amulet and my cat speak amulet. I ran back to the Forgotten Cemetery with my ghost speak amulet on and I couldn't find the cat. A rev showed up to attack me so I ran out of its range near the Western Ruins. I found the cat and talked to it. All it said was "Meow."

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

dialogue.jpg

You have to bind the ghost, so it can't move then you need to talk to it. Then it teles you to a ghostly realm, but the guy there won't talk to mortals. I assume you need ghostly robes to trick him. I think the reward is a crossbow.

dialogue.jpg

You have to bind the ghost, so it can't move then you need to talk to it. Then it teles you to a ghostly realm, but the guy there won't talk to mortals. I assume you need ghostly robes to trick him. I think the reward is a crossbow.

No pic no proof, make a video of it? more pictures? -.-

Sumondskull6.png

I won't complain at people being gullable, because if we werent, things like the shadow sword would never have come to light, who would have thought randomly khazard's ghost would be wandering around near rellika?

But really, people need to think about rumours, in a place like the g.e, where thousands of people go each day, there would be alot more people noticing than one or two threads on the RSOF.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

dialogue.jpg

looks shooped, the pixels don't look right, as i can tell as ive seen many shops in my day.

also, if you look under the ghost's text you can see like someone use colour picker to erase some mistakes ;d

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

[hide=]

dialogue.jpg

[/hide]

I hope you're not just fuggin' us around, because I've been waiting very patiently for the next Ghostly miniquest...

How would you know what the reward is if you haven't done it?

Why does the ghost look the same in each picture?...

:|

I guess I'm a little too hopeful...

Oh. I see same-colored boxes around the words. GF. :(

2dgucz6.png

You know hes just joking us all around right? Thats all edited chat's, look at the ghosts chat head, and the background around it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

dialogue.jpg

It's obviously a fake ...

16185_s.gif

dialogue.jpg

OMFG!!! It's the ghost of A C I D Y's chat@!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

trolls-1.png

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

bestrsquoteever.jpg

id69thegrizzlybear.jpg

fapplesauce.jpg

icanfapwohands.jpg

[hide=]

dialogue.jpg

[/hide]

thislooksshoppedrl.jpg

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

[hide=]
dialogue.jpg

[/hide]

It's obviously a fake ...

It's not obvious unless you look at the last two dialogues... <.<

Maybe also that the ghost chat head doesn't change.

The person did a good job of picking likely dialogue at least...

2dgucz6.png

The ghost didn't move because it was bound so it wouldn't go away when I moved towards it. I never said the reward was a crossbow, thats just my speculation. Obviously not photoshopped because ms paint> ps any day. Not the dialogue from summer's end, because the ghost doesn't say that, plus I've never done that quest. If you don't believe me I'll give you a picture of my quest list.

The ghost didn't move because it was bound so it wouldn't go away when I moved towards it. I never said the reward was a crossbow, thats just my speculation. Obviously not photoshopped because ms paint> ps any day. Not the dialogue from summer's end, because the ghost doesn't say that, plus I've never done that quest. If you don't believe me I'll give you a picture of my quest list.

Or you could give us pictures of what you said you could do in the first place?

Sumondskull6.png

Can you shop a Sailing, quest into your list to for me?

Prism_Swords.png

Can you shop a Sailing, quest into your list to for me?

Whats with the un-needed comma?

Sumondskull6.png