Ghosts in the Grand Exchange

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

proof u can edit ---> no minimap icons for all bankers and a person

see.png

That is not any kind of "proof". These ghosts were supposed to be NPCs not minimap icons. There were supposed to be off in the distance on HD mode.

All I see is a player in ghostly doing emotes... :? :|

This.

How this thread has gone on for 6 pages is beyond me.

:wall: rsof :geek: tif :mrgreen: :ugeek:

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Doesn't seem that real to me, but who knows :ohnoes:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Turn the screen that special way in all the pics and you'll notice it's the npc's in the background, the dwarf is in the one on previous pages. I did it with the little boy that tracks the ores. Everyone is right that said it's fake imo.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

I totally figured out what this is. You can do it yourself.

Turn the screen that special way in all the pics and you'll notice it's the npc's in the background, the dwarf is in the one on previous pages. I did it with the little boy that tracks the ores.

But the npcs aren't that see through. Look at my pic, definitely not a pricechecker npc. And in someones picture you see a ghost standing next to Farid (ore checker).

I totally figured out what this is. You can do it yourself.

Turn the screen that special way in all the pics and you'll notice it's the npc's in the background, the dwarf is in the one on previous pages. I did it with the little boy that tracks the ores.

But the npcs aren't that see through. Look at my pic, definitely not a pricechecker npc. And in someones picture you see a ghost standing next to Farid (ore checker).

POlayers in ghostly robes as explained ten zillion times.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ghosts.png

Found it.

lol laughed irl

oh the poor rs2 kiddos who won't get this.

Also if u hit up the rsof today apparently theres now a ghost cat wandering the wilderness ¬¬

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ghosts.png

Found it.

Lets hope it won't fight you, you will have to fight 3 rounds :o.

Don't worry, there's a red dragon going after it. The nub ghost doesn't have an anti-dragon shield.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

ROFL none of the noobs today know what that is :)

I didn't even play RSC and I know what it is...

That picture made me lol...

ghosts.png

Found it.

But my casper pic got removed...racists!

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20