Ghosts in the Grand Exchange

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture^ is just somebody wearing ghostly in the edge of the fog doing zombie walk/dance, the other pic is a price checker.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Would it be spamming to post in a topic just so that you can find the topic again later with less effort?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

This could all just be a trick for us to go to the GE and stand around like idiots listening to people offering they're low prices. There will always be that one person selling something... but on the GE. This is just some big advertisement.

Would it be spamming to post in a topic just so that you can find the topic again later with less effort?

A BUMP? I don't thing we allows bumps here in TIF.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

090627194204.png

:ohnoes:

i know its not but it kind of looks like a dragonkin in the shadows without the right arm in the picture of that ghost.... its definitely another player

Its definitely a ghost. Ooh spooky!eekarf

090627194204.png

i know its not but it kind of looks like a dragonkin in the shadows without the right arm in the picture of that ghost.... its definitely another player

Show us the minimap :s

090627194204.png

Show us the minimap :s

090627194207h.png

This is from another pic I took of it.

Obviously the price checker in all the ghost pics. The OP in RSOF mentioned he saw one walking into the actual bank area. I'd like to see that before I conclude that there is anything. And since fog only appears in HD and to my knowledge there have been no sightings in low detail, I'm thinking it's all just a panic over the fog in the distance of the ge. I'll keep my eye out nevertheless in the GE since I always play low detail.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Obviously the price checker in all the ghost pics. The OP in RSOF mentioned he saw one walking into the actual bank area. I'd like to see that before I conclude that there is anything. And since fog only appears in HD and to my knowledge there have been no sightings in low detail, I'm thinking it's all just a panic over the fog in the distance of the ge. I'll keep my eye out nevertheless in the GE since I always play low detail.

Do price checkers dance in ghostly robes?

Are you going by my picture? Or something else?

Are you going by my picture? Or something else?

Yeah.

090627194204.png

What it looks like to me is somebody preaching from a prayer book. Which could be possible as a lot of pures wear ghostly and an unholy book.

[hide=Picture of Hedgehog's friend doing the zombie dance emote]

090627194204.png

What it looks like to me is somebody preaching from a prayer book. Which could be possible as a lot of pures wear ghostly and an unholy book.

That is not a ghost. -.-

IF you stand at the grand exchange, the fog will cover some of the people that are at the far edge of your screen. The merchants that stand around the grand exchange (The Npc's), dance around a lot. That is one of the Npc's, NOTa ghost.[/hide]

Does it really make that much of a difference, Hedgehog? The Npc's do the same thing. My apologies for not monitoring all of their actions so I can see who is lieing when they post a picture.. -.-

Stop trolling.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

090627194204.png

[hide=Buested, tbh.]Bustedtbh.png[/hide]

I asked a random pure that was standing around in the GE in ghostly robes to help me. My picture is about as close as I could get it to the original. Maybe his guy didn't have a cape on, maybe he was facing a little bid different of a direction, my guys arm lengths are flipped around (one should be shorter, the other should be longer).

Sumondskull6.png

[hide=Evidence!]

090627194204.png

[hide=Buested, tbh.]Bustedtbh.png

I asked a random pure that was standing around in the GE in ghostly robes to help me. My picture is about as close as I could get it to the original. Maybe his guy didn't have a cape on, maybe he was facing a little bid different of a direction, my guys arm lengths are flipped around (one should be shorter, the other should be longer).

[/hide]

it would seem sumondskull has found the ghost unintentionally!

left on the edge of the screen is a translucent figure!

25z5bw6.png

ifakedtbh

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

:thumbsup: ::' \' :thumbup: :thumbup: <3: :D ;) :o leve it to viral to teach me to get 64 summoning and find a ghost all in 1 day

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Sounds like RSOF bull. Although it never ceases to amaze me how seriously people take this stuff.

Seriously though, think about it. How many people go to the GE every day? I'd guess in excess of 65,000 simultaneously?

Now, if you single out the ones who spend large amount of time there (20%) you'd have 13,000 people. Then we have 164 worlds (excluding BH worlds as you can't get to the GE there).

On average, you then have ~79 people at a GE at any given time, and maybe 50 staying there for 10mins at a time. The likelyhood of people seeing these "ghosts" would then be rather high, and yet there is only one thread in the entirety of the RSOF, tip.it forums (this one doesn't count) and runehq forums, and only a handful of people claiming to have seen these ghosts.

Call me a skeptic, but it sounds like a load of crap.

2v8sgvs.png

cmon guys if their are ghosts out lose in the ge it is our responsibility to find them!

here is an optimal rumor hunting outfit;

2rcwz2o.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10