Unobtainable Quest Rewards-A Cosmetic Truth

Zoov

How did people who sided with Lucien get their pendants for WGS? They could do whatever they did for that.

Can't you kill some guys that I don't remember the names of?

Good job I kept most things though like silverlight,

ohey Sir Prysin.

The pendant was for those only who chose Armadyl side, after GWD Jagex made an update so that the Lucien could get it too by killing the Armadyl guards while people who chose Armadyl side can get pendants by talking to them. [hide=(spoiler alert)]In WGS quest you were forced to be on Armadyl side no matter which one you chose.[/hide]

And if I am correct you can only get Darklight from Sir Prysin after the quest you aquire it. (Shadow od Storm etc)

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should suggest some sort of quest item box in our Quest Hall that keeps all the interesting items we've unlocked during these quests? The bookshelf already serve its role of keeping all quest-related books and tomes.

Something like obtaining old non-tradeable holiday items from Diango. \'

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Ravian, glad I'm not the only one who wants this. ^^

Oh, and the only way to have silver and darklight is by dropping your silverlight during the shadow of the storm.

But now I fear that if I remove my silverlight (which I've hung in my house) would change into a darklight if I remove it from the wall. :S

Sorry, I was being stupid and didn't realize you were talking about specifically getting -Silverlight- back, not Darklight.

Personally I'm in love with the Z amulet as my name also begins with a Z. :thumbsup:

Quest-item chest should get into the 101 Suggestions That Don't Suck topic...

anchormansigcomplete.png

Sorry, I was being stupid and didn't realize you were talking about specifically getting -Silverlight- back, not Darklight.

Personally I'm in love with the Z amulet as my name also begins with a Z. :thumbsup:

Quest-item chest should get into the 101 Suggestions That Don't Suck topic...

Actually I've been thinking about a weapons rack and jewelery (amulet, necklace, ring) rack for a while, but just for storage. Being able to get quest items back from them is an interesting idea.

quit

I doubt any of you remember when Hazzel's symbol was just a golden unholy symbol :P

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I agree! I lost my demonic sigil, and it was so fun using it! I haven't done Hazeel's Cult or whatever it's called because I coud\ldn't decide what looked better, the armour or the sigil. I'm still undecided...

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

The Glowing Dark Dagger you get during Legends Quest should also be reobtainable, I still have the non glowing one you get to keep after quest and I think the other one is the coolest looking weapon in RS glowingdaggerle.gif Looks insanely sick wielded with a rune defender. :thumbup:

Same for blurite sword, really regret dropping it while I was f2p now :wall:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

its obtainable again, i got it again somehow... i think i had to pay the guy 5k or something, or go through the steps again. but i know for a fact i got it again

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I agree! I lost my demonic sigil, and it was so fun using it! I haven't done Hazeel's Cult or whatever it's called because I coud\ldn't decide what looked better, the armour or the sigil. I'm still undecided...
The demonic sigil? Pretty sure you can craft another one from silver.

The demonic sigil? Pretty sure you can craft another one from silver.

:thumbup:

Kingmickez25.png

Yeah, but you need a mould. And I don't think you can get THAT back.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Anna's Silver Necklace: Can only get it once from the quest, afterwards you can't obtain it again.

I actually did keep it, and they removed it from my bank during an update a while ago. :|

[hide=Looky.]2dr86r7.png[/hide]

I still want that Dark Dagger... -.-

I've been back to that dungeon as many as five times and searched the entire place and killed everything and still can't get one.

2dgucz6.png

its obtainable again, i got it again somehow... i think i had to pay the guy 5k or something, or go through the steps again. but i know for a fact i got it again

I need mine back! Can you please tell us how you got it back? :o

EDIT: The Beads are reobtainable from that guy in the hut with the quest icon by the gem mine in Shilo. He has the blond hair. He sells the Beads of Undead for 1200 GP. <3:

EDIT2: Okay. He doesn't sell the key. How do I get it back now? :?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I know.. I kept the blurite sword and I'm not regretting it...except i should have made a third one since i only have one in possession....

and i keep thinking i should have kept something else from other f2p quest but forgot/didn't realise...don't know thought....

and now i'm afraid to start member as i don't know what to keep in the quests and i need to account for them in my bank...

I know.. I kept the blurite sword and I'm not regretting it...except i should have made a third one since i only have one in possession....

and i keep thinking i should have kept something else from other f2p quest but forgot/didn't realise...don't know thought....

and now i'm afraid to start member as i don't know what to keep in the quests and i need to account for them in my bank...

Simple, really.

You can eliminate non-equipable quest items, which takes away like 4/5 of all of them. For the rest you can just look it up in the TipIt item database and find out. There are only like 4 or 5 non-retrieveable quest items in the game.

Simple, really.

You can eliminate non-equipable quest items, which takes away like 4/5 of all of them. For the rest you can just look it up in the TipIt item database and find out. There are only like 4 or 5 non-retrieveable quest items in the game.

Dark Dagger (Glowing Dark Dagger :?: )

Silver Necklace

Blurite Sword

Sigil Mould

Mark of Hazeel

... Uhh...

2dgucz6.png