Happy Canada Day TIF

Lionheart_0

canadian-flag.gifHappy Canada Day!canadian-flag.gif

To all all my fellow Canadians, have a great day! And be proud to be part of one of the best nations ever.

Necessary video:

Post what your are gonna be doing on this fine day :D !

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Canada Day?

Its that day Canada was United as 4 Provinces...And the Day Canada Gained Independence from Britain (Or is it still part of the Common Wealth?).

On topic.

What Th3 said...Happy Canada Day!

There is a Canada Day?

Its that day Canada was United as 4 Provinces...And the Day Canada Gained Independence from Britain (Or is it still part of the Common Wealth?).

On topic.

So Canada joined the American bandwagon by separating themselves from the British Empire as well? GTFO posers, America did it first! :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There is a Canada Day?

On topic.

So Canada joined the American bandwagon by separating themselves from the British Empire as well? GTFO posers, America did it first! :lol:

For all I know, they could be still part of Britain...I highly doubt it though...

Probably going to be doing nothing on Canada Day...

canada felt small and insignificant to america so they made up a day to make big noises to compete to july 4th

sadly its canada so they dont have any fireworks and only bacon booze and hocky

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

canada felt small and insignificant to america so they made up a day to make big noises to compete to july 4th

sadly its canada so they dont have any fireworks and only bacon booze and hocky

They have maple syrup, meeses, and the meanest beavers the world has ever known if those count for anything.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Man the beaver launchers, and prep the moose for their raid!

Happy Birthday Canada.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Quit it with the Canada-bashing, we are a large and powerful nation and everybody loves our hockey :lol:

Living in the French province of Canada, Quebec, our celebrations are pretty low-key compared to our parties for "Quebec Day" (La St-Jean). We're still planning on playing street hockey all morning and drinking Labatt Blue or Moosehead all day, because that's what everyone else in the world expects us to do.

And I won't let you guys down.

hiccup.png

^ your french and canadian? so you surrender while you play hockey? :D

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

^ your french and canadian? so you surrender while you play hockey? :D

Fires a Beaver at your face. Shush you.

After going to Montreal a month ago, I have a new found respect for French Canadians, and they are awesome and very nice people, much like the rest of us Canadians.

I dunno, what I will be doing today, but perhaps I will go enjoy the great outdoors.

Oh and if other Canadians don't already know, all the Mandarin restaurants are giving out a free meal to people who can prove their Canadian citizenship.

That and the comedy network (if you get it) is playing Corner Gas all day long.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I have a new found respect for French Canadians, and they are awesome and very nice people, much like the rest of us Canadians.

And before you thought that they were not awesome, because ?

Anyway, I laughed when I read that. It comes across as so -- odd.

Have a nice Canada Day !

I have a new found respect for French Canadians, and they are awesome and very nice people, much like the rest of us Canadians.

They were prone to giving up easily.

Man the beaver launchers, and prep the moose for their raid!

Happy Birthday Canada.

Don't forget...

[hide=O CANADA]ocanada.jpg[/hide]

:twss: Happy Canada Day I guess :P.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

[insert stereotype here]

But you guys don't get fireworks! :P

Happy Canada Day.

Does this mean we can make a Happy Independence Day! thread?

:( got massive sun burn at work yesterday so i'm staying in all day for all of the fun :thumbdown:

and who doesn't like canada. we gave you hockey, basketball, snowmobiels, and did we invent la cross to or is it just our national sport for some dumb reason?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

There's a pretty lush history on why English and French Canadians despise each other, but it's too boring. The point is, our lives are so awesome compared to any other country's lifestyle that we needed to worsen it up in order for people in other countries not to get jealous - so we started this prejudice.

Of course we are all exactly the same, which I came to realize very early in my life since I live in Montreal, where you have both English and French people. On Canada day we set aside our pretend prejudices and band together in amazing hockey teams, which is what I'm going off to do right now.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

hiccup.png

Happy Canada Day to you as well! The 7-day party begins now. :thumbsup:

I can't find any of the full version commercials, but here's some short ones. Sadly, the full version (newer) ones are better.

[hide=Molson Shorts][yt]Lffkj9Xf8TY[/yt]

[yt]KtIl06KCp_s[/yt]

[yt]Q5lqwD_eL8E[/yt]

[yt]Y09YOkVmGg0[/yt]

[yt]GBWpvW3KKm0[/yt][/hide]

I don't really care for this kind of music, but I've always had a great respect for Stompin Tom. Yet again, some of his better songs aren't on Youtube.

[hide=Living Legend - Stompin Tom Connors][yt]wGHMw_67fOk[/yt]

[yt]012Bo_iihpI[/yt]

[yt]3z7IEIUOcqM[/yt][/hide]

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Happy Canada day <3:

As for those hypocritical Molson commercials :shame: