08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

... unless of course you read the Jmod post that said the font change was not intentional to begin with, it was on their development system for other reasons and accidentally got released.

So I wouldn't hold my breath for other changes. But you can dream. :)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've added an alternative sitting position when you rest. You can toggle how you sit by clicking rest again to choose your preferred pose.

I can't figure this out. I click rest again when resting and i get a message that i'm already resting.

Click on yourself so you stand up then click rest again. or left click-right click the run button if you don't mind turning run on/off.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

We've added an alternative sitting position when you rest. You can toggle how you sit by clicking rest again to choose your preferred pose.

I can't figure this out. I click rest again when resting and i get a message that i'm already resting.

Click on yourself so you stand up then click rest again. or left click-right click the run button if you don't mind turning run on/off.

Oh, i thought it meant you can choose how you sit, like a menu. Already knew you could rest over and over to change position.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

mascore.png

Pro strategy? I had all of my units just explore right off the bat, which spread them all out. Let other teams fight, bomb there battles with gliders and whatnot, then pick off the survivors. :twisted:

What is your squad spread, oh great master? :pray: Please, tell me. :lol:

No srsly. What squads do you use?

Lielac.png

Since he's evading combat, I'd place my money on light squads centered on dwarves (since they have the most HP).

I may be wrong though, since anything really works. Just a guess.

mascore.png

Pro strategy? I had all of my units just explore right off the bat, which spread them all out. Let other teams fight, bomb there battles with gliders and whatnot, then pick off the survivors. :twisted:

Bow down mortal. lol

I used all light, 3 elves, 4 dwarf, 3 goblins.

Specials were 3 gliders, 1 cannon, 1 chinchompa deal.

mascore.png

Thats just running and waiting it out, this is how to win in style:

[hide=]090709163134.png[/hide]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

mascore.png

Good point.

*sticks tongue out at runner*

What spread do you use, your awesomeness?

Lielac.png

[hide=]mascore.png[/hide]

Haha don't dis my strategery, i get random crap items while i evade fights \' -.-

For anyone who's interested in getting quick rank up's, "Fast MA" is a CC designed for it. Also, for those who use internet relay chat we're in channel "#Fastma" on the SwiftIRC server.

Example: 4 people all from the cc in one game, you all use quick chat option "J".

You go into the center of the area, and once all the teams have DD'd, you will use all your chompas (A total of 20). This should kill all of the 4 teams troops.

If by some miracle there are some surviving, just attacking as per usual until one team is dead. This means there will be 3 losers after 4 minutes and 1 winner, which will be random.

Every game is 4-5 minutes, which is good. ;)

(When standing in the waiting room, stand on the south wall)

Thanks to Simons Pure for giving me this text. :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm sorry if you don't condone this, Carl, but I'll add some stuff.

When death dotting, I suggest you use this spot:

deathdot.jpg

Individually select your team members from the list and use the walk option to the dot. It's easily recognisable.

Also, pile anyone who has heavies or holds back a squad for the sake of an easy win.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Ya know, playing this game with a mouse pad is fail. Too bad my wireless optical gave out on me last week and I'm too poor at the moment to replace it. I've still won a couple games though.

I wonder if that's more or less fail than a mouse that randomly clicks twice (left click no matter what for the second click) whenever I click? -.- Is annoying. (But I've won 2 games so far anyway! \' )

Lielac.png

Where's 200 now? :lol:

[hide=And now a word about JaGEx!]Hello there.

I'd just like to remind you all that JaGEx is a poorly-constructed abbreviation/acronym for Java Gaming Experts. And as a poorly-constructed abbreviation/acronym, JaGEx is a plural.

Therefore, it's appalling to see the number of misinformed individuals who use 'it', 'it's', or 'its' in conjunction with it.

Please, in the future use only 'they', 'their' (ownership), or 'they're' (they are) when speaking about JaGEx as a whole, and 'JaGi' or 'J-Mod' when speaking of an individual.[/hide]

on topic: idk where 200 is, but still nobody has reached the high scores page for the minigame haha

77yLQy8.png

Where's 200 now? :lol:

-Snip- :-$ I know that. But the acronym expanded is still referring to individuals. Anyway, I see people treat other such circumstances (without acronyms) the same. So correct one, correct them all?

on topic: idk where 200 is, but still nobody has reached the high scores page for the minigame haha

21ct5ic.png

ILU QuickChat.

2dgucz6.png

awesome, GaVaTi, thank you!

(I never think of that heh.)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Mod Nexus

Jagex Mod

10-Jul-2009 13:38:11

System Update...

This update should fix the following issues:

- All game modes for Mobilising Armies should work correctly.

- Hitpoint bars and various icons above your head should be back/very close to the original behaviour.

- The Mobilising Armies bank is now a safe area on PVP Worlds to match other banks.

- Fixed a few issues with the chat box and the right click minimenu.

- Chat from other players in the same square as you should once again be visible.

- Fonts have been reverted, this was an unintentional change.

- Players who haven't completed Wolf Whistle will no longer have access to the Summoning Icon via pets.

- Fixed the QuickChat menu during Mobilising Armies.

- Prefixes for player names have been temporarily disabled.

Thank you for your patience,

Mod Nexus

[hide=And now a word about JaGEx!]Hello there.

I'd just like to remind you all that JaGEx is a poorly-constructed abbreviation/acronym for Java Gaming Experts. And as a poorly-constructed abbreviation/acronym, JaGEx is a plural.

Therefore, it's appalling to see the number of misinformed individuals who use 'it', 'it's', or 'its' in conjunction with it.

Please, in the future use only 'they', 'their' (ownership), or 'they're' (they are) when speaking about JaGEx as a whole, and 'JaGi' or 'J-Mod' when speaking of an individual.[/hide]

When refering to the company as an entity it is correct to use singular: "JaGEx is a company".

kill_o_troll.png

kill_o_troll.png