Worst way to die

abbydog95

I'm not sure what you go through when you have M.S. but I've heard it ain't good. Still reckon torture is the worst way to go. Any death that maximises pain with a very slow ending are horrible. Burned alive yet surviving is also very painful. It could take weeks for you to die depending on the severity of the burns, but if you have 3rd degree you will probably die in a matter of hours. 3rd degree would be beyond describing I reckon. If you are burned down to the bone you can't exactly get a skin graft can you?

disturbeda.png

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

Look under the section "Signs and symptoms"

"acute or chronic pain" means there is no one source of the pain it is all over the body, like you have just done circuit training at high intensity for the 1st time and you ache all over but this is a pain.

(I know the definition of acute and chronic btw)

With things like third degree burns and stuff it can be stopped by whoever is doing it to you or with burns you can be put in a chemically induced coma till you are able to go into rehab. with M.S if they put you in a coma there is no point in coming out of it.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

The death from johnny got his gun.

Dying by old age with no arms, legs, jaw, eyes or ears.

Pretty sure starvation would kill you first, unless you were in hospital.

Yeah in a hospital on life support.

I would figure out a way to pull the cord lol

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

With what? Mind control?

With what? Mind control?

You could probably flop around enough to break something.

Not very dignified :lol:

perfetc_666.png

I posted about the barrel earlier...

Thought of a few more

- struck by lightening - it's can blow the ends of your toes and fingers off while seperating your blood into different elements

- trapped in a car on a rail-road crossing and getting smashed by a maglev train (they do 150mph easily) [similar to what happens in Hancock movie - cept train doesn't hit car]

- space ones -

- sucked into a black hole - you are supposed to get 'spaghettified' and squashed atom thin instantly and simultaneously

- getting a hole the size of a pinhead in a space suit. Apparently you get sucked out of suit like toothpaste out of tube.

- if anyone remembers the space station crash about 3 months ago -

Apparently 1 piece of metal the size of a grain of sand from that collision could do as much damage as a .22 calibre sniper rifle... A piece the size of a PEA could do as much as a 200 kilo safe traveling at 65 mph ! OW!

Now think of a brick sized piece from the collision ... That would HURT ?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol

Just thinking about it ... That last one would b so instant you wouldn't realize you have died ! Possibly same with train version.

A true story ... Quite gruesome

A F1 car crashed over the barrier and exploded. The engine and axles flew through crowds and decapitated kids (and seriously they stood there with ice creams still in hands and no head ! ) then the magnesium engine block burned many other people .. Ouch especially to those kids and driver... Search Le mans race 1955 levegh crash on google if you don't believe me

wl4xhc.jpg - this may the reason behind the whip changes 0_o

Thnx to kaosmerchant for hosting.

Boeing125.png

Thought of a few more

- struck by lightening - it's can blow the ends of your toes and fingers off while seperating your blood into different elements

- trapped in a car on a rail-road crossing and getting smashed by a maglev train (they do 150mph easily) [similar to what happens in Hancock movie - cept train doesn't hit car]

- space ones -

- sucked into a black hole - you are supposed to get 'spaghettified' and squashed atom thin instantly and simultaneously

- getting a hole the size of a pinhead in a space suit. Apparently you get sucked out of suit like toothpaste out of tube.

Apparently 1 piece of metal the size of a grain of sand from that collision could do as much damage as a .22 calibre sniper rifle... A piece the size of a PEA could do as much as a 200 kilo safe traveling at 65 mph ! OW!

Now think of a brick sized piece from the collision ... That would HURT ?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol

I don't think many of them would be that bad, considering it would all be over really soon.

mbqyk3.gif

Thought of a few more

- space ones -

I don't think many of them would be that bad, considering it would all be over really soon.

Yeah but still ... 1 moment happily enjoying life ... Next your dead

wl4xhc.jpg - this may the reason behind the whip changes 0_o

Thnx to kaosmerchant for hosting.

Boeing125.png

This has been said already but still, you are put into a huge pot of oil which you cannot escape. Under the pot is a huge pile of wood. The wood is set on fire and the oil slowly starts to heat up. It eventualy starts to boil over the pot and it all catches on fire. Being burnt is bad enough but you also are being boiled alive as well. Also I sort of agree with the crucification as well, that could take several days.

rudedude.pngthError---Too-Stupid.png

No.

Depending on the size of the hole, the air would escape from the suit and eventually your lungs and blood, and you'd die from asphyxia (no toothpaste scenario). Still, an astronaut can live 22 minutes with a 1/8" hole in his suit before the pressure drops too much.

Anyway, dying quickly would be much better than in agonizing pain, especially if it's mental (remorse, regret, hate, etc). Regret. Uf.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

No, it burns, but there are no ends blowing off and blood element separation.

For me it's being trapped underwater with a huge block of transparent platform preventing you from reaching the surface.

Not sure if it's the drowning part, but I really really fear it.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

For me it's being trapped underwater with a huge block of transparent platform preventing you from reaching the surface.

Does it matter if that transparent platform is ice? I think about it as one of the worst ways too.

Does it matter if that transparent platform is ice? I think about it as one of the worst ways too.

Dosen't really make a difference to me. I'd be too afraid and trying my best to push upwards before I get knocked unconscious within a matter of seconds and die. I think the feeling of "hopeless-ness" is the real fear there.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Dosen't really make a difference to me. I'd be too afraid and trying my best to push upwards before I get knocked unconscious within a matter of seconds and die. I think the feeling of "hopeless-ness" is the real fear there.

It sounds very mental, knowing you cant do a thing, but yet you slowly drown and die. Sounds like a pretty crappy way to die :boohoo:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Getting your eyelids cut off in the middle of a desert so you can't close your eyes. It bakes your brain into insanity before you ultimately die of starvation and are eaten by scavengers. Your body decomposes and you become part of the sparse desert landscape. :twisted: :ohnoes:

:lol: Your brain wouldn't bake, you would just have loads of sand in your eyes lmao which could be avoided by wearing goggles or keeping your eye lids of course. :lol:

perfetc_666.png