Worst way to die

abbydog95

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if you were shoved into a huge tank full of salt, could all the water in your body slowly drift out of you because of osmosis or whatever the process is? I'm no science expert, but I just thought I'd shove that idea out there. And just to add to the torture, you'd have to have your eyes closed for every minute you're still alive in the pit of salt unless you'd want to endure agony in your eyes while you die slowly.

And while we're on the topic of hearts giving out at the worst moments, it reminds me of an old west tale that was apparently true. A renowned police officer was arrested for some crime I've forgotten and sentenced to death by a shooting team. Now the men on the shooting team were his friends and didn't want to hurt him, but the officer didn't know that, he assumed he was going to die. So when the shooting team opened fire, each of them intentionally missed, but the poor officer's blood was so filled with adrenaline and his brain was so panicked since he was convinded the bullets were entering his body and causing damage that his heart gave out entirely and he died, even though no bullet ever touched him.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if it's possible, but if you were shoved into a huge tank full of salt, could all the water in your body slowly drift out of you because of osmosis or whatever the process is? I'm no science expert, but I just thought I'd shove that idea out there. And just to add to the torture, you'd have to have your eyes closed for every minute you're still alive in the pit of salt unless you'd want to endure agony in your eyes while you die slowly.

Depending on how deep in the pit you were, I'm pretty sure you'd die from suffocation or your body would be under enough pressure to crush you alive.

Being trapped underwater is a leaking submarine with water slowly rising, 1 inch at a time. :ohnoes:

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

Any death that involves depriving of oxygen.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

chuck norris is a hill billy, nothing more.

Agreed, im sick of hearing all the Chuck Norris junk tbh :|

I wont be surprised when you wake up dead.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

How will you know I am dead for a start? How does chuck norris know were I live?

Chuck norris is a soft hill billy, why else do you think he is in films? He is soft, everything is all set out so he can't get hurt etc. He should be called chick norris. (It is the best I could come up with)

I love films, I have over 400 dvds but I have only seen about 30 seconds of a chuck norris film before I got so bored I turned over. It just looked like a cheap rambo rip off and considering I think rambo is crap and low budget anyway it is saying alot.

But this is way off topic so M.S still is the worst way to go. :evil:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I would like to see that happen :lol:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

How will you know I am dead for a start? How does chuck norris know were I live?

Chuck norris is a soft hill billy, why else do you think he is in films? He is soft, everything is all set out so he can't get hurt etc. He should be called chick norris. (It is the best I could come up with)

I love films, I have over 400 dvds but I have only seen about 30 seconds of a chuck norris film before I got so bored I turned over. It just looked like a cheap rambo rip off and considering I think rambo is crap and low budget anyway it is saying alot.

Do you always take things so seriously?

You probably dont believe in Candlejack ei

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Apparently, lethal injections are a really bad way to die, they are damn painful (or so I heard) and they stop your heart whilst your still alive, which must be really nasty. It takes 30 minutes to kill you and it's "easy to not jab your vein properly", all of which sounds bad.

Like someone said before,during sex.

While you think you got a bumpy ride for a night,your mate turns out to be an assassin tasked to kill you...man...

surly after dieing in your sleep most people would like to die during sex.

Being killed by an assassin isn't that bad and why your mate?

Out of all the ways I have read to die this is the most bizzare post.

What about dieing from sleep deprivation.

perfetc_666.png

I stopped reading after "rambo is crap"

jjroxlu7.jpg

I stopped reading after "rambo is crap"

I know I don't care and I dare say no body else does.

perfetc_666.png

Burning to death.

Drowning is close but you acctually pass out before you die so you don't feel any pain after that. and burns are notoriously painful.... even for the short time you have them...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Burning to death.

Drowning is close but you acctually pass out before you die so you don't feel any pain after that. and burns are notoriously painful.... even for the short time you have them...

My favorite kind of pain <3:

perfetc_666.png

Burning to death.

My favorite kind of pain <3:

im not sure any normal person is meant to have a favorite kind of pain...are you sure you're all right in the head?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come