Worst way to die

abbydog95

I'm afraid of death period. However, the worst way of dying would be burning, in my opinion. No, not suffocating from smoke, going unconscious, and THEN burning. I mean like burning at the stake or like the way that one priest was killed in Angels and Demons.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine being in a swimming pool with a flaming tar on top except for a little patch by the stairs to get out but standing over that hole is a fat kid with tyre iron with orders to hit you everytime he sees you. :lol:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I think that being a vegetable is worse than death. The kind of vegetable where you can't move, or do anything independently. That is a fate worse than death...

If this was the worst things than death thread then good post but since it isn't ....

perfetc_666.png

I think that being a vegetable is worse than death. The kind of vegetable where you can't move, or do anything independently. That is a fate worse than death...

If this was the worst things than death thread then good post but since it isn't ....

Well, it's still more pertinent to the thread than your post... or mine.

:lol: You have it out for me that bad you are willing to be a hypocrite to have a go at me. :lol:

If you wern't an idiot before drinking you are after drinking, which is also a bad death, being told you can't have a new liver cos you love alcohol to much.

perfetc_666.png

:lol: You have it out for me that bad you are willing to be a hypocrite to have a go at me. :lol:

he wasn't being a hypocrite....

If you wern't an idiot before drinking you are after drinking, which is also a bad death, being told you can't have a new liver cos you love alcohol to much.

mbqyk3.gif

he wasn't being a hypocrite....

I coudn't remember the right word so I went with one that was close enough.

perfetc_666.png

Sliding down an 10 meter long cheese grater at 60km/h into a pool of vodka filled with electric eels that have been trained to attack anything that goes into the water all while having acid rained down on you.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Sliding down an 10 meter long cheese grater at 60km/h into a pool of vodka filled with electric eels that have been trained to attack anything that goes into the water all while having acid rained down on you.

This is offtopic, not Forum Games. Realistic answers please.

Anyways, back ontopic, I think most methods would kill too quickly or destroy the nerve preventing feeling of pain. Just a quick question - Does very very very high pitched sounds kill? That would be torture in my book, :ohnoes:.

Loads of other ways to die -

Beaten to death, Whipped to death, Surviving major injuries and dying after days of utter hell, Being roasted alive, Electricution etc..

This is offtopic, not Forum Games. Realistic answers please.

Anyways, back ontopic, I think most methods would kill too quickly or destroy the nerve preventing feeling of pain. Just a quick question - Does very very very high pitched sounds kill? That would be torture in my book, :ohnoes:.

Loads of other ways to die -

Beaten to death, Whipped to death, Surviving major injuries and dying after days of utter hell, Being roasted alive, Electricution etc..

Yes, a high pitched noise you could, if you have seen "house" there is an episode that they need to use ultra sonics to break up a kidney stone so they test the equipment by putting an egg in a glass container and filling it with water then blast it with ultra sonic waves which shatters the glass so I am sure if it was pointed at your head or stomach it would kill you.

Bein electrocuted depends on weather they slowly do it or turn it to full power instantly, the latter would be quick then first would hurt like holy hell mainly cos your muscles would go tight like you were trying to like 50 tonne wieght.

perfetc_666.png

• 2 weeks later...

Eating live leeches having them suck your blood from the inside.

Being [bleep]'ed by an elephant.

Starving to death while being given a just little nutrients intravinous to keep you suffering longer.

Being lovered 1mm a minute into a pool of batery acid.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Wow this topic is geting huge! I just though of another one -

Starving to death while having maggets eating out your non life threating organs :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

In Vietnam they used to tie people to stakes and place bamboo plants below them and the bamboo would slowly grow through them, pretty horrible I think.

ive heard of this, although i thought it was an ancient Chinese tortchur (cant spell.....) method

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

In Vietnam they used to tie people to stakes and place bamboo plants below them and the bamboo would slowly grow through them, pretty horrible I think.

I think it was busted by the Mythbusters.