Worst way to die

abbydog95

In Vietnam they used to tie people to stakes and place bamboo plants below them and the bamboo would slowly grow through them, pretty horrible I think.

I think it was busted by the Mythbusters.

How the hell could they even test that one? As far as I know balistics dolls don't have the right hole for that.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chinese water torture... Driven to insanity and starvation.

Or have a rat dig through your stomach (I saw it in a film!)

I saw the rat thing to, i think it was in the fast and the furious.

close. was 2fast2furious actually

and water torture doesnt work on everyone AFAIK

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i heard it it did, a common misconception is that after a long time the water hurts if its hitting your head. this is completly wrong and also defeats the point of the torture, the torture is made by the incosistince's in the water dripping and the brain despratly trying to make a pattern, thats really awfull.

meatlover.png

i heard it it did, a common misconception is that after a long time the water hurts if its hitting your head. this is completly wrong and also defeats the point of the torture, the torture is made by the incosistince's in the water dripping and the brain despratly trying to make a pattern, thats really awfull.

I heard the water was ice cold, which would hurt. Think about it drop after drop for hours on end, I am not sure but I think it happend all the way through the night, which would mean lack of or no sleep what so ever.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

If you were diced then you would be dead.

Not if it's only the feet or another part of the body (yet not letting too much blood get out.

Not if it's only the feet or another part of the body (yet not letting too much blood get out.

Your feet would be in little cubes you can't really stop the bleeding, have you not seen saw, the start of the best horror film series ever? Did you see how quickly the colour "apparently" drained from his face?

perfetc_666.png

7308795-md.jpg

One night, a mysterious insect crawls slowly onto your bed and walks carefully across your blanket. You happen to be lying on your stomach that night, and the insect crawls beneath your blankets and plants eggs in your back, under the skin and near the spinal cord. You wake up the next morning and notice that your back is sore, has mosquito-like bites, and oozes a strange secretion. You ultimately decide that some mosquitoes bit you during the night since it's summer anyway, and everyone knows that the summer months are infested with mosquitoes.

Days pass without much more irritation from the bug bite. One night, you come home from working a late shift and decide to go to bed. During the night, you are awakened by a painful sensation and alarmingly, you cannot move a muscle. All of a sudden, the pain climaxes and you feel a tearing sensation in your back, followed by a strange, wet feeling against your back and the bedsheets. It turns out that it's blood and the same secretions that you noticed a few days prior. All of a sudden, hundreds of insects start swarming your body and begin to bite gashes out of your flesh. The tiny insects have a yellow colour on their torso and red mandibles. In the centre of their heads, there are two beady eyes. They reach your neck. Now, they're slowly nibbling their way into your jugular vein. In your last moments, your vision becomes watery as hundreds of those little bastards swarm over your face, devouring your eyeballs and begin crawling into your nose and mouth as you scream vainly for someone to save you.

camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Your feet would be in little cubes you can't really stop the bleeding, have you not seen saw, the start of the best horror film series ever? Did you see how quickly the colour "apparently" drained from his face?

No, I have not. I don't tend to watch horror movies.

7308795-md.jpg

One night, a mysterious insect crawls slowly onto your bed and walks carefully across your blanket. You happen to be lying on your stomach that night, and the insect crawls beneath your blankets and plants eggs in your back, under the skin and near the spinal cord. You wake up the next morning and notice that your back is sore, has mosquito-like bites, and oozes a strange secretion. You ultimately decide that some mosquitoes bit you during the night since it's summer anyway, and everyone knows that the summer months are infested with mosquitoes.

Days pass without much more irritation from the bug bite. One night, you come home from working a late shift and decide to go to bed. During the night, you are awakened by a painful sensation and alarmingly, you cannot move a muscle. All of a sudden, the pain climaxes and you feel a tearing sensation in your back, followed by a strange, wet feeling against your back and the bedsheets. It turns out that it's blood and the same secretions that you noticed a few days prior. All of a sudden, hundreds of insects start swarming your body and begin to bite gashes out of your flesh. The tiny insects have a yellow colour on their torso and red mandibles. In the centre of their heads, there are two beady eyes. They reach your neck. Now, they're slowly nibbling their way into your jugular vein. In your last moments, your vision becomes watery as hundreds of those little bastards swarm over your face, devouring your eyeballs and begin crawling into your nose and mouth as you scream vainly for someone to save you.

Damn, now I wont be able to sleep tonight. :(

27wu54o.jpg

Real men get 99 str on cows 8-).

No, I have not. I don't tend to watch horror movies.

:shock: :o just about the best deaths in all in horror movies, usually very painful, definatly very scary for the person experiencing it (and very well written stories for every person and how there involved with verious parts of film or films).

perfetc_666.png

7308795-md.jpg

+1 :ohnoes:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

7308795-md.jpg

+1 :ohnoes:

Good thing i live in Norway where Bees, Vasps and normal half-poisonous vipers(only dangerous for those allergic) are the most dangerous wild animals, so I will be able to sleep.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You're being guided through blackness, and sat down on an awkward chair. The toes of your feet bend upwards and the weight of your body rests on your muscles--acid burns at your nerves as you struggle to remain upright.

The black sack is removed from your head, but the return of sight offers little comfort. Bright light plays across your eyeballs, the strobe effect inducing a strange, innate discomfort. A discordant array of sounds begins to play in the background, the sound of screeching chalkboards and off-tune guitar strings scratching against your eardrum.

You hear a whisper tell you that you are going to die.

Your muscles give out, and you fall upon sensitive pressure pads. Blunt hammers swing against your kneecaps and shunt them out of place. The bone bulges out and your skin tightens around what look like dual tumors. Wooden stakes follow, piercing into the soft flesh left vulnerable by brute force.

Your scream is ignored.

You are going to die.

You try and close your eyes against the light, and your lids are taken from you. They are ripped forcefully by human strength and the sharp edge of human nail.

The blood does little to filter the pulsating brightness.

You feel cold steel against the skin of your back. A tool. A scalpel.

The begin to slice, a slow sawing motion sending jolts of calculated pain into your torture mind. You feel physically drained as the blood seeps from your back, and as your lungs are pulled from the bloody slits. The feeling of wet sponge touches your skin every time you breathe.

Devil's wings. And as Satan does, you will burn.

You smell yourself cooking before the sensation of being charred alive even registers. The disgustingly sweet walnut smell of burnt human meat wafts towards your nose, even as you realize your arms are falling off.

A figure swirls around your smoking figure, and lifts your chin. It removes a bloody glove from one hand and drops it, using a naked hand to remove its mask.

Your mother whispers: 'I never loved you.'

Just before she opens the trap door under your mangled knees, laughing as you fall towards a pool of rotting sewage.

This is where you will drown.

WTF dude... :(

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

You're being guided through blackness, and sat down on an awkward chair. The toes of your feet bend upwards and the weight of your body rests on your muscles--acid burns at your nerves as you struggle to remain upright.

The black sack is removed from your head, but the return of sight offers little comfort. Bright light plays across your eyeballs, the strobe effect inducing a strange, innate discomfort. A discordant array of sounds begins to play in the background, the sound of screeching chalkboards and off-tune guitar strings scratching against your eardrum.

You hear a whisper tell you that you are going to die.

Your muscles give out, and you fall upon sensitive pressure pads. Blunt hammers swing against your kneecaps and shunt them out of place. The bone bulges out and your skin tightens around what look like dual tumors. Wooden stakes follow, piercing into the soft flesh left vulnerable by brute force.

Your scream is ignored.

You are going to die.

You try and close your eyes against the light, and your lids are taken from you. They are ripped forcefully by human strength and the sharp edge of human nail.

The blood does little to filter the pulsating brightness.

You feel cold steel against the skin of your back. A tool. A scalpel.

The begin to slice, a slow sawing motion sending jolts of calculated pain into your torture mind. You feel physically drained as the blood seeps from your back, and as your lungs are pulled from the bloody slits. The feeling of wet sponge touches your skin every time you breathe.

Devil's wings. And as Satan does, you will burn.

You smell yourself cooking before the sensation of being charred alive even registers. The disgustingly sweet walnut smell of burnt human meat wafts towards your nose, even as you realize your arms are falling off.

A figure swirls around your smoking figure, and lifts your chin. It removes a bloody glove from one hand and drops it, using a naked hand to remove its mask.

Your mother whispers: 'I never loved you.'

Just before she opens the trap door under your mangled knees, laughing as you fall towards a pool of rotting sewage.

This is where you will drown.

your sat on a chair while supporting yourself on your toes which are bent up?

How is acid on your nerves?

If your sat on a chair how do you fall?

Why pressure pads? It is painful to know your wieght or something?

You don't saw with a scalpel.

It would take bigger holes than "slits" to get your lungs out in 1 go.

You can't breathe without lungs, from what I remember from biology, your diaphram moves creating a vacuum in your lungs which draws in air due to atmospheric pressure being greater than in your lungs, so without lungs the air would escape through the "slits", without you having to anything, you would be like a colender.

How can you smell if you can't draw air in through your nose?

Even if you could smell at that time you would feel the pain instantly.

Burnt flesh isn't sweet or smell of walnut.

Unless this is happening really quickly, you would have died from lose by now, you even said "You feel physically drained as the blood seeps from your back"

Were on a trap door now? Were did the chair and pressure pads go?

Lastly ....

You have no lungs yet your expected to drown?

Atleast you didn't say starve to death. :lol:

Did I ruin it? Sorry.

perfetc_666.png

It's my personal opinion that the worst possible *REALISTIC* way to die would be having your neck stepped on, your esophagus damaged so you're laying there, chest heaving, snorting, hyperventilating and making beastly noises trying to catch your breath until your body simply gives up. What a horrible state of panic you'd be in.

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

^Do you have to find something wrong with everyone's posts?

Yeah, every single post on every thread .....

Can I help it if he made so many obvious mistakes? people point out mistakes all the time and nothing gets said, I guess I am special. ::'

His name is perfect. Of course he does.

Well, perfetc.

Which isn't a typo.

On topic however: There are some types of bamboo that grow 4 foot a day and for torture people are made to sit on them.

perfetc_666.png