Worst way to die

abbydog95

Drowning. I mean, I love water, I love everything that has to do with the sea, but being killed by it would be terrible for me. :roll:

And buried alive, like Karan538. I heard some people can have some king of stroke and appear to be dead for hours, and then wake up... Imagine waking up inside a coffin under the ground -.- Almost out of air, nobody can hear your screams... wow

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insects. Anything involving masses of insects. They freak me out, needless to say.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Choking on a penis. =/

:lol:

Been claustrophobic, I'd hate to die in a confined space. I had a panic attack when I was stuck under my freaking bed. I was only there for 10 minutes, but that was the worst 10 minutes of my life. I'm not as bad as some people, but I'm pretty bad. So yeah, I'm feeling horrible just thinking about it...

disturbeda.png

[hide=Popular method of death]

Choking on a penis. =/

^ :ohnoes: xD

Choking on a penis. =/

:lol:

Been claustrophobic, I'd hate to die in a confined space. I had a panic attack when I was stuck under my freaking bed. I was only there for 10 minutes, but that was the worst 10 minutes of my life. I'm not as bad as some people, but I'm pretty bad. So yeah, I'm feeling horrible just thinking about it...

Choking on a penis. =/

A Darwin Award winner for sure.

Choking on a penis. =/

This. O-o

[/hide]

This explains a lot....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Drinking so mouch pee you drown.

Pee is sterile, apart from the odour it is less harmful to your body than water (unless perfectly treated.) As long as you don't think to yourself "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm drinking pee!!!" it wouldn't be worse than drowning.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pee is sterile, apart from the odour it is less harmful to your body than water (unless perfectly treated.) As long as you don't think to yourself "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm drinking pee!!!" it wouldn't be worse than drowning.

Pee is the garbage that the body doesn't need. It can also poison.

Pee is preheated to your body temperature, that 'waste' is dead, besides you will drown way before any ammonia gets in your bloodstream.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Pee is preheated to your body temperature, that 'waste' is dead, besides you will drown way before any ammonia gets in your bloodstream.

I thought Urea could poison too, but I guess we would drown before it gets to the blood anyway.

Burned to death. End of. Slow and painful and just sounds and looks dreadful.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

• 1 year later...

I believe this thread deserves bumping, we haven't seen this on the boards for a while now. I've read somewhere about a certain way of death that's not as painful as it should be (it's very quick), but very gruesome.

Basically a submarine accidently de-pressurised from 19 times the air pressure to 1 very very quickly. The bodies pretty much exploded

OR...

This. http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/news/woman_tortured_with_cheese_grater_before_murder_court_told_1_446626

Haven't seen this topic in a while.

[hide=This would basically suck.]

A physician we interviewed recounts the story of a laborer in Africa who worked around vats of sulfuric acid -- one of the most caustic forms of acid. The man fell in one day. He quickly leapt out, but was covered in sulfuric acid, which immediately began to burn him chemically. In a panic and excruciating pain, the man ran outside. By the time his coworkers caught up to him, the man had essentially dissolved.

The acid burned the man to death, searing through skin, cauterizing blood vessels, and eating through organs until he died. The pain would be unbearable, and the circumstances irreversible. This is unquestionably a really bad way to die.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/death-dying/worst-way-to-die.htm

[/hide]

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Haven't seen this topic in a while.

[hide=This would basically suck.]

A physician we interviewed recounts the story of a laborer in Africa who worked around vats of sulfuric acid -- one of the most caustic forms of acid. The man fell in one day. He quickly leapt out, but was covered in sulfuric acid, which immediately began to burn him chemically. In a panic and excruciating pain, the man ran outside. By the time his coworkers caught up to him, the man had essentially dissolved.

The acid burned the man to death, searing through skin, cauterizing blood vessels, and eating through organs until he died. The pain would be unbearable, and the circumstances irreversible. This is unquestionably a really bad way to die.

http://health.howstu...-way-to-die.htm

[/hide]

While I suppose this is theoretically possible, the story seems unlikely as nothing short of 100% concentrate 18 molar acid could cause such severe burns. Still, if it did happen it would be exceedingly unpleasant.