abbydog95

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Surely you guys can be a little creative. Apparently it's painful to have a rat burrow through your stomach? What about using a cheese grater... that's rusty...

How about this:

Having tiny slits cut all over your skin, each one about 3 cm deep. You'd have one every 3 millimetres on your body, in a crisscross fashion. When that was one, you're soaked in a liquid that would sting - maybe something corrosive, or gasoline. After being in that state for about 24 hours, you're put onto a giant frying pan filled with oil about 1/2 of a foot thick, and then heated. But you're sat upright, so you can't drown.

They already did that in SAW 57

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Was a joke :P I've never seen Saw either, but it's a long series.

Being on a romantic canoe ride with your lover and being sucked down into a turbulent whirlpool, with the boat splitting in half from the pressure and clamping into itself resulting in you getting pancaked into your lover... ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY.

Non-venemous spiders that don't bite. Hundreds of them, crawling all over and into your immobile body as you lie there unable to do anything. Since they don't bite and they can't poison you, you have to swallow some and let them suffocate you. Fill your lungs with spiders, or close your mouth and try not to let any spiders into your nasal stream and starve yourself to death. If you let a spider into your nose, you'll begin coughing and you'll likely inhale some spiders.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Surely you guys can be a little creative. Apparently it's painful to have a rat burrow through your stomach? What about using a cheese grater... that's rusty...

How about this:

Having tiny slits cut all over your skin, each one about 3 cm deep. You'd have one every 3 millimetres on your body, in a crisscross fashion. When that was one, you're soaked in a liquid that would sting - maybe something corrosive, or gasoline. After being in that state for about 24 hours, you're put onto a giant frying pan filled with oil about 1/2 of a foot thick, and then heated. But you're sat upright, so you can't drown.

Oh God, lemonaide.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ugh. That gives me the chillls.

• 2 months later...

Eaten alive by rats. You'd get to feel them noming on you for quite some time before you actually died. :twisted:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but the persians had a method of killing people who really pissed them off (like a soldier who killed the king Cyrus) called the boats.

[hide]

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within a face-to-face pair of narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks), with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body to attract insects to the exposed appendages. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his exposed and increasingly gangrenous flesh. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that dehydration or starvation did not provide him with the release of death. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism was painful, humiliating and protracted. Plutarch writes in his biography of Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.

(From wikipedia)

[/hide]

LNYvk.png

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but the persians had a method of killing people who really pissed them off (like a soldier who killed the king Cyrus) called the boats.

[hide]

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within a face-to-face pair of narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks), with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing severe diarrhea, and more honey would be rubbed on his body to attract insects to the exposed appendages. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects, which would eat and breed within his exposed and increasingly gangrenous flesh. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that dehydration or starvation did not provide him with the release of death. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.

In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by honey on the body, acted as the torture.

Death by scaphism was painful, humiliating and protracted. Plutarch writes in his biography of Artaxerxes that Mithridates, sentenced to die in this manner for killing Cyrus the Younger, survived 17 days before dying.

(From wikipedia)

[/hide]

That is grotesquely brilliant. People back then were actually creative.

Well I got this from NCIS so here it is, being embalmed alive :blink:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense