Worst way to die

abbydog95

Burning to death.

Drowning is close but you acctually pass out before you die so you don't feel any pain after that. and burns are notoriously painful.... even for the short time you have them...

My favorite kind of pain <3:

im not sure any normal person is meant to have a favorite kind of pain...are you sure you're all right in the head?

Me, right in the head. :lol:

Seriously though, I am a masochist ::'

masochist = gratification gained from pain, inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others.

:D

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning to death.

Drowning is close but you acctually pass out before you die so you don't feel any pain after that. and burns are notoriously painful.... even for the short time you have them...

im not sure any normal person is meant to have a favorite kind of pain...are you sure you're all right in the head?

masochist = gratification gained from pain, inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others.

yeah i know what a masochist is, i happen to know a few. no need to explain ::' lol
I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Burning to death.

yeah i know what a masochist is, i happen to know a few. no need to explain ::' lol

Just incase you or any body else didn't know how wierd we are :lol:

perfetc_666.png

Eating something sharp that cuts up your stomache so your stomache acids start dissolving you from the inside.

Or getting the chinese one drop of water on the forehead every 2 seconds until your mind is so messed up it shuts it self down.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'd imagine being deep fried(I think that's the term, like they do to french fries) would be rather painful.

Wow that reminds of the time Peter on family guy deep fried Lois when he found he was retarted :lol:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

chuck norris is a hill billy, nothing more.

Agreed, im sick of hearing all the Chuck Norris junk tbh :|

I wont be surprised when you wake up dead.

How will you know I am dead for a start? How does chuck norris know were I live?

Chuck norris is a soft hill billy, why else do you think he is in films? He is soft, everything is all set out so he can't get hurt etc. He should be called chick norris. (It is the best I could come up with)

I love films, I have over 400 dvds but I have only seen about 30 seconds of a chuck norris film before I got so bored I turned over. It just looked like a cheap rambo rip off and considering I think rambo is crap and low budget anyway it is saying alot.

But this is way off topic so M.S still is the worst way to go. :evil:

I stopped reading after "rambo is crap"

I know I don't care and I dare say no body else does.

Chuck Norris is actually world-master in karate and he was the one to modernize it to, there even is an karate type named afeter him; Chuck-dok-do. The reason he plays in movies is because film-produsers wanted him, so he is not just some softcore hill billy actor

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Chuck Norris is actually world-master in karate and he was the one to modernize it to, there even is an karate type named afeter him; Chuck-dok-do. The reason he plays in movies is because film-produsers wanted him, so he is not just some softcore hill billy actor

That is true, just see how many karate matches he's won ;)

* 1963: 15th Airforce Judo Tournament, Fairchild Airforce Base, Spokane, Washington, March 22-23, fought as Carlos Norris: Result unknown.

* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in Salt Lake City Tournament (debut).

* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in semi-finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.

* 1964: Defeated by unknown opponent in finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.

* 1964: Defeated Ron Marchini in the finals at the Tak Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California by half a point.

* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners at Takayuki Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California.

* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners

* 1965: Defeated by Joe Lewis.

* 1965: Defeated Ron Marchini for the Grand Championship of the Winter Nationals in San Jose, California.

* 1966: Defeated by Allen Steen at the Long Beach Tournament promoted by Ed Parker.

* 1966: Won the National Winter Karate Championships in San Jose, California promoted by Jim Mather.

* 1966: Defeated Skipper Mullins.

* 1966: Defeated Joe Lewis in finals of the Tournament of Champions in New York City.

* 1966: Won the All-Star Championship Tournament in Los Angeles, California.

* 1967: Won American Tang Soo Do Championship in Stockton, California.

* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the All-American Karate Championships in Madision Square Garden in New York City.

* 1967: Defeated Hiroshi Nakamura (Japan) in semi-finals of the All-American Karate Championships in New York by points 12-1.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis for the Grand Championship at the All-American Karate Championships in New York.

* 1967: Won the World Karate Middleweight Title in Long Beach, California

* 1967: Defeated Skipper Mullins.

* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Defeated Carlos Bundo at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis by one point at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships promoted by Henry Cho.

* 1967: Won National Tang So Do Tournament in Silver Spring, Maryland.

* 1967: Defeated by Marcos Solar at Kini K. Wang Tournament.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis.

* 1967: Defeated Arnold Urquidez.

* 1967: Defeated Victor Moore.

* 1967: Defeated Steve Sanders.

* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships.

* 1968: Defeated Fred Wren in Dallas Tournament. (Norris' nose was broken)

* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in semi finals in Dallas Tournament.(Norris fought with a broken nose).

* 1968: Defeated by Joe Lewis in finals of Dallas Tournament promoted by Allen Steen. (Norris fought with a broken nose).

* 1968: Defeated by Jim Butin in the opening match of a tournament in Silver Springs, Maryland.

* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in Long Beach, California.

* 1968: Won the Internationals (Dallas, Texas).

* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado.

* 1968: Defeated by Louis Delgado in West Coast vs, East Coast.

* 1968: Defeated Theodore Wong in Orient vs. U.S. in New York.

* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado on November 24 on points, 101 to 93, to win the World Professional Middleweight Title at the Waldorf Astoria in New York. (Norris suffered a broken jaw)

* 1968: Draw with George Chalian, on Governor's Island, in New York.

* 1968: Won All-American Karate Championships in New York defeating 13 opponents.

* 1968: Won the National Tournament of Champions in Cleveland, Ohio.

* 1969: Won The Internationals.

* 1970: Won All Star Teams Championship in Long Beach, California.

* 1970: Defeated unknown opponent on January 17 at the Long Beach Sports Arena for the U.S. Team Championship. Norris announced his retirement following the match.

* 1972: Draw with Willie Adams-U.S. Teams Championship.

Okay some of them are draws but you get my point. He is pro :P but all those jokes about Chuck Norris pwning you to death aren't all that funny. Except one I read which I lolled at :lol:

There are a lot of depressed people in OT, this thread has really hit off :|

disturbeda.png

That is true, just see how many karate matches he's won ;)

* 1963: 15th Airforce Judo Tournament, Fairchild Airforce Base, Spokane, Washington, March 22-23, fought as Carlos Norris: Result unknown.

* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in Salt Lake City Tournament (debut).

* 1964: Defeated unknown opponent in semi-finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.

* 1964: Defeated by unknown opponent in finals in Salt Lake City Tournament.

* 1964: Defeated Ron Marchini in the finals at the Tak Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California by half a point.

* 1965: Defeated by Tony Tulleners at Takayuki Kubota's All-Stars Tournament in Los Angeles, California.

* 1965: Defeated by Joe Lewis.

* 1965: Defeated Ron Marchini for the Grand Championship of the Winter Nationals in San Jose, California.

* 1966: Defeated by Allen Steen at the Long Beach Tournament promoted by Ed Parker.

* 1966: Won the National Winter Karate Championships in San Jose, California promoted by Jim Mather.

* 1966: Defeated Joe Lewis in finals of the Tournament of Champions in New York City.

* 1966: Won the All-Star Championship Tournament in Los Angeles, California.

* 1967: Won American Tang Soo Do Championship in Stockton, California.

* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the All-American Karate Championships in Madision Square Garden in New York City.

* 1967: Defeated Hiroshi Nakamura (Japan) in semi-finals of the All-American Karate Championships in New York by points 12-1.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis for the Grand Championship at the All-American Karate Championships in New York.

* 1967: Won the World Karate Middleweight Title in Long Beach, California

* 1967: Defeated 11 opponents in elimination matches at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Defeated Carlos Bundo at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis by one point at the Grand Champion Internationals on August 12, 1967.

* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships promoted by Henry Cho.

* 1967: Won National Tang So Do Tournament in Silver Spring, Maryland.

* 1967: Defeated by Marcos Solar at Kini K. Wang Tournament.

* 1967: Defeated Joe Lewis.

* 1967: Defeated Arnold Urquidez.

* 1967: Defeated Victor Moore.

* 1967: Defeated Steve Sanders.

* 1967: Won All American Karate Championships.

* 1968: Defeated Fred Wren in Dallas Tournament. (Norris' nose was broken)

* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in semi finals in Dallas Tournament.(Norris fought with a broken nose).

* 1968: Defeated by Joe Lewis in finals of Dallas Tournament promoted by Allen Steen. (Norris fought with a broken nose).

* 1968: Defeated by Jim Butin in the opening match of a tournament in Silver Springs, Maryland.

* 1968: Defeated Skipper Mullins in Long Beach, California.

* 1968: Won the Internationals (Dallas, Texas).

* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado.

* 1968: Defeated by Louis Delgado in West Coast vs, East Coast.

* 1968: Defeated Theodore Wong in Orient vs. U.S. in New York.

* 1968: Defeated Louis Delgado on November 24 on points, 101 to 93, to win the World Professional Middleweight Title at the Waldorf Astoria in New York. (Norris suffered a broken jaw)

* 1968: Draw with George Chalian, on Governor's Island, in New York.

* 1968: Won All-American Karate Championships in New York defeating 13 opponents.

* 1968: Won the National Tournament of Champions in Cleveland, Ohio.

* 1969: Won The Internationals.

* 1970: Won All Star Teams Championship in Long Beach, California.

* 1970: Defeated unknown opponent on January 17 at the Long Beach Sports Arena for the U.S. Team Championship. Norris announced his retirement following the match.

* 1972: Draw with Willie Adams-U.S. Teams Championship.

Okay some of them are draws but you get my point. He is pro :P but all those jokes about Chuck Norris pwning you to death aren't all that funny. Except one I read which I lolled at :lol:

There are a lot of depressed people in OT, this thread has really hit off :|

I never read all that cos it would be pointless cos them names mean nothing to me, they could have been the best in the world or a bunch of people off the street, I don't know.

He might be good at karate but that is crap compared to other things for example put him in pride or UFC at his prime against the people of today and see what happens, for example brock in the UFC, anderson silva, jeff monson and hundreds more. In todays world he is just a hill billy.

The jokes arn't funny at all.

Since were talking about killing yourself and not said hill billy then it is off topic.

perfetc_666.png

having oil poored down your throat and into your lungs and stomach

wasn't that in the latest James Bond film ? Quantom Of Solace ?

It made me cringe when i saw that bit

I thought it was in one of the older Fast and the Furious. :?

it was poured in/near his mouth, it wasn't like they forced his jaw open and stuck the pipe in. :lol:

I don't watch james bond (cos there crap) so I don't know about that.

same happens in Severance

meatlover.png

swallowing an irukandji box jellyfish

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come