Worst way to die

abbydog95

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: why?

The oil is thick, and you cannot move easily, so you drown quicker.

In this topic it is worst ways to die so dieing quicker is a bad thing.

You'll live long enough to feel and hear your own skull crushing into itself though.

I highly doubt that.

It would be worse if your face was smeared in jam (trust me the death part comes soon) and let fire ants eat you.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

It would be worse if your face was smeared in jam (trust me the death part comes soon) and let fire ants eat you.

Bullet ants would be worse :twisted:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Bullet ants would be worse :twisted:

Watch the last bit then come here and tell me that I was right :twisted:

perfetc_666.png

put a rat trapped in a glass on your bare stomach, wave a lighter around the cup and the rat will start to panick and will burrow through your skin into your stomach.im not entirley sure if this works a friend told me about it

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

put a rat trapped in a glass on your bare stomach, wave a lighter around the cup and the rat will start to panick and will burrow through your skin into your stomach.im not entirley sure if this works a friend told me about it

I saw this in a film, forget the name though.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

Fast and the Furious

1288581197250-1.jpg

2 fast 2 furious. ;)

I love films.

perfetc_666.png

Wonder how painful a slave's life must be.... How exactly do slaves die?

Could be starvation, infection, dehydration, exhaustion, diseases, genetic conditions maybe even pain.

Whipped to death whilst being starved, infected and exhausted >.>

I'm not sure if I've posted it before, but I am deathly afraid of free fall. Roller coasters, skydiving, even the odd jump off the high dive set me off. All muscles in my body (including heart and diaphragm) seize up and I can't breathe, move, and I can feel the heart flutter.

I still have nightmares about falling off a building or out of an airplane. Not only do I jump out of bed when I "hit the ground" but I've knocked people out of bed as well. Thankfully I also freeze up in my sleep so I don't end up screaming or anything.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Imagine being hanged, drawn and quartered (all while alive, except the last part, but they cut out your eyes, tounge, and genetalia and fed them to you), but

happened to you first, and you had to wait while being starved in a small, sun-baked box until you were punished. Also, every side of the box would be a mirror.
So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

imagine putting a sharp nail in between your big toe and the toe next to your big toe, then kicking a wall....

or same thing with your thumb and your pointer finger.

Also don't know if i can say this hear but imagine taking a toothpick and shoving it down your dong hole....

ouch!

oversized.jpg[/bads]