Worst way to die

abbydog95

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Realistic Worst Way to Die: drowning.

My In-My-Head Worst Way to Die: Getting your bones broken one by one, and then you get pollen put into your throat, making bees fly into your throat, most likely stinging. After that, having your small intestine ripped out and getting choked with them while your stomach pours acid out burning the insides of your body.

I have a pretty bad mind. :shock:

Punched by Chuck Norris.

Or like in a commercial I saw,

You have had extreme pain for months, so you go to an acupuncurist. The operation takes place in a room 50 stories high. He inserts 75-100 needles in you. Turns out, theres a fire, the acupuncurist jumps out the window. He dies. The only way out is to jump out and land on a trampoline sort of thing that firemen use to save people. Ouch.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

I can't work out if there is just a constant pressure throughout the universe or if there is a centre to the vacuum, were you would have to go to experiance the pressure.

The reason a vacuum kills you is that you are the high pressure system. If you hold your breath in space the low pressure makes your lungs explode due to the expansion of the air inside.

There isn't a center to the pressure; there is a low pressure anywhere there are few atoms in space.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

-Having your throat slit open and choking on your own blood.

For some reason, I'd like to die that way. I know for one that being cut wouldn't hurt thaaat much, and I'd have time to have final thoughts right being resting forever. The only downside, I wouldn't be able to say any final words.

Strange, the more I think about it the more I want to die that way. Perhaps I've watched too many Gladiator-type movies :wall:

Believe me that would be a bad way to die, becuase when you start loosing blood you body starts getting that "falling asleep" sensation through it and you have a heart-attack due to the fact that your heart is trying to pump the little blood left.

My idea for the worst way to die is to have you eyes gouged out by vultures, having growing bamboo shoots placed between your fingernails, then have your legs and arms being broken and waped around one of those medieval tourture cages, then thrown into an iron maiden, and then (if your still somehow alive) thrown into the vacuum of space. Wow I fell messed up :shock:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

A physician we interviewed recounts the story of a laborer in Africa who worked around vats of sulfuric acid -- one of the most caustic forms of acid. The man fell in one day. He quickly leapt out, but was covered in sulfuric acid, which immediately began to burn him chemically. In a panic and excruciating pain, the man ran outside. By the time his coworkers caught up to him, the man had essentially dissolved.

The acid burned the man to death, searing through skin, cauterizing blood vessels, and eating through organs until he died. The pain would be unbearable, and the circumstances irreversible. This is unquestionably a really bad way to die.

^ Good stuffz.

Edit - More

The Pear

Commit sodomy, adultery, incest, heresy, blasphemy or sexual union with Satan (!) in Medieval Europe, and chances are, youll get this intricately-decorated device inserted into your mouth, rectum or vagina. A screw mechanism then makes its pointed leaves expand while inside any of those orifices, resulting in severe internal mutilation. Yikes.

Breast Ripper

This one is self-explanatory. Many women condemned as heretics, adulterers, blasphemers had their breasts ripped out using this device.

The Rack

The rack is a contraption designed to dislocate every single joint in its victims body. Tied across the devices board by the ankles and wrists, the victims body is then pulled in opposite directions by turning rollers at either end of the board. Great way of relieving a bad back, if you ask me. Of course, the subsequent pain caused by the multiple dislocations is another story.

Few High Ranking ones -

Death by Fire

Death by Drowning

Death by Chemicals

Death by Tanning

Death by Being Trapped In A Concrete Block?

Few ones I think would be damn painful -

Having one's skin all scraped and then forced to drown at sea feeling both the pain with the skin and the breathing part of drowning.

Getting eaten.

Drowning. From what I hear, that's really the worst way to go. Or by burning. Maybe hunger, it's much more protracted.

Hehehe, drowning is considered one of the most peaceful if you just damn give in and relax. Burning is horrible, painful, and slow, and hunger/starvation is pretty bad also. You just shrivel up and die basically :?

Personally, I can't stand small spaces. So, I'd hate to die stuck in a small space like a vent, and people only realise that I'm up there when I start stinking up the place. Don't ask why I'd be in a vent (fixing it maybe? idk).

Also, the thought of been killed by torture is a scary prospect. Skilled torturers can keep you alive for weeks, and make sure that you feel the most pain without losing too much blood. :pray: that doesnt happen to me.

disturbeda.png

Drowning. From what I hear, that's really the worst way to go. Or by burning. Maybe hunger, it's much more protracted.

Hehehe, drowning is considered one of the most peaceful if you just damn give in and relax. Burning is horrible, painful, and slow, and hunger/starvation is pretty bad also. You just shrivel up and die basically :?

Personally, I can't stand small spaces. So, I'd hate to die stuck in a small space like a vent, and people only realise that I'm up there when I start stinking up the place. Don't ask why I'd be in a vent (fixing it maybe? idk).

Also, the thought of been killed by torture is a scary prospect. Skilled torturers can keep you alive for weeks, and make sure that you feel the most pain without losing too much blood. :pray: that doesnt happen to me.

How can drowning be peaceful? It is basically suffocating with noboy touching you. Hold you head under water and see how peaceful it is lol

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

How can drowning be peaceful? It is basically suffocating with noboy touching you. Hold you head under water and see how peaceful it is lol

If you want to commit suicide then yea it's meant to be. Let me try find a link...

howlin1eeveesig.png

Being slowly crushed to death in a car crusher?

End of saw 5. ;)

That did spring to mind when I typed it.

Yea getting crushed slowly by a garbage compactor is definitely a bad way to die. I wouldnt want to end up being a blood and organ stew.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Being slowly crushed to death in a car crusher?

End of saw 5. ;)

That did spring to mind when I typed it.

Yea getting crushed slowly by a garbage compactor is definitely a bad way to die. I wouldnt want to end up being a blood and organ stew.

You havn't seen saw 5, have you?

Dispite all these ways I have read about dieing I still think M.S is the worst.

perfetc_666.png

A physician we interviewed recounts the story of a laborer in Africa who worked around vats of sulfuric acid -- one of the most caustic forms of acid. The man fell in one day. He quickly leapt out, but was covered in sulfuric acid, which immediately began to burn him chemically. In a panic and excruciating pain, the man ran outside. By the time his coworkers caught up to him, the man had essentially dissolved.

The acid burned the man to death, searing through skin, cauterizing blood vessels, and eating through organs until he died. The pain would be unbearable, and the circumstances irreversible. This is unquestionably a really bad way to die.

This.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

This.

Very nice contribution, I look forward to reading it again in the near future.

Anywho... death on a roller coaster would suck, everyone always says "it's safe!" when you're skeptical and then you die from it...

This.

Anywho... death on a roller coaster would suck, everyone always says "it's safe!" when you're skeptical and then you die from it...

Lol @ the people sitting next to you, and watch you getting beheaded by a coaster :P

This.

Lol @ the people sitting next to you, and watch you getting beheaded by a coaster :P

That would suck, but falling of a rollercoaster somehow at a loop would be crazy, especially if you land on the tracks before it makes it over :o

TUBULAR BELLS!

Ummm, would you rather burn alive for hours to death? people can survive for hours after setting themselves on fire. Drowning is heaps peaceful compared to that. If you are prepared it is a good way to go.

Torture is, hands down. If you are burned over and over, then those wounds exposed to worse trauma, such as slices, then you will die one of the most horrible ways imaginable. Drowning been a bad way to go is a joke compared to torture.

Gouging of the eyes is pretty painful as well, you won't die for ages :? so is having your little friend repeatedly sliced and cut off (pain olympics comes to mind...).

disturbeda.png

Ummm, would you rather burn alive for hours to death? people can survive for hours after setting themselves on fire. Drowning is heaps peaceful compared to that. If you are prepared it is a good way to go.

Torture is, hands down. If you are burned over and over, then those wounds exposed to worse trauma, such as slices, then you will die one of the most horrible ways imaginable. Drowning been a bad way to go is a joke compared to torture.

Gouging of the eyes is pretty painful as well, you won't die for ages :? so is having your little friend repeatedly sliced and cut off (pain olympics comes to mind...).

I didn't say it was the worst way to go I said it wasn't peacful. The two best ways to die are obviously in your sleep followed by morphine overdose (you can't stick a hose pipe from your car exhaust into your window anymore, you might die but it would take a very long time!)

I still think the worst is M.S.

perfetc_666.png