Worst way to die

abbydog95

Being mistakenly buried alive while you sleep, and waking up inside the coffin. Claustrophobic and helpless. You can scream and bang on the lid all you want, under 6 feet of dirt and a layer of cement, no one will hear you.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being mistakenly buried alive while you sleep, and waking up inside the coffin. Claustrophobic and helpless. You can scream and bang on the lid all you want, under 6 feet of dirt and a layer of cement, no one will hear you.

That would suck.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Why cement?

That would suck.

300 years ago in england, they were running out of coffins. So, they dug up old ones to be used. 25/1000 had scratch marks on the inside. They were buried mistakenly and had tried to scratch their way out when they woke up. They connected ropes will bells (i don't know how) to each and every coffin, so that one could pull a rope to ring a bell to alert that they were not dead. Thus the saying, saved by the bell.

True story.

That would suck.

300 years ago in england, they were running out of coffins. So, they dug up old ones to be used. 25/1000 had scratch marks on the inside. They were buried mistakenly and had tried to scratch their way out when they woke up. They connected ropes will bells (i don't know how) to each and every coffin, so that one could pull a rope to ring a bell to alert that they were not dead. Thus the saying, saved by the bell.

True story.

wow 25/1000 thats quite a few mistaken deaths.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

That would suck.

True story.

wow 25/1000 thats quite a few mistaken deaths.

Honestly I can't remember the exact number. I think it was 25/1000 but im not totally sure. It was simlilar to that, though.

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

O god that was so funny.

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

O god that was so funny.

Nah, they do sometimes put cement or something similar down to prevent graverobbing and that stuff. Honestly though, when was the last time you've heard of graverobbing, has it even happened since the 1800's? Also because Mayor West is afraid of zombies.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Actually, I'm reading a book about serial killers, a lot of them were grave robbers. Or, necrophiliacs, that broke into graves to "rape" the corpses. And how do you mistake someone for dead?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well in modern times it can't really happen. They make damn sure you're dead first, and even if they STILL somehow manage to make that mistake, you're definitely dead once the mortician goes to work. There's virtually no chance you could get buried alive these days, but back then it did happen.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

O god that was so funny.

Nah, they do sometimes put cement or something similar down to prevent graverobbing and that stuff. Honestly though, when was the last time you've heard of graverobbing, has it even happened since the 1800's? Also because Mayor West is afraid of zombies.

Well now people rob the actual gravestones so I guess thats graverobbing.

Admiral_Caro.png

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

O god that was so funny.

Happenned last week. I keep hearing it on the radio over and over.

Why cement?

prevent zumbehs.

O god that was so funny.

You'll thank him when no one eats our brains.

Friend's uncle used to be a graverobber.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Drowning. From what I hear, that's really the worst way to go.

He sees dead people!

I'd have to say Facehugger. Painfull and Ewwie.

But if you want real i guess being run over by a train. That'd be scary seeing it totally coming at you before you die.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I've thought of another one after seeing another thread in Off-Topic.

Death immediately after seeing something so shocking/scary that you heart gives out would probably be a horrible way to die too.

I wish to never experience that, I'd rather die by physical pain.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

I've thought of another one after seeing another thread in Off-Topic.

Death immediately after seeing something so shocking/scary that you heart gives out would probably be a horrible way to die too.

I wish to never experience that, I'd rather die by physical pain.

I am a masochist and I wouldn't like to die from pain.

Put it this way I have had a tattoo in my arm pit and that hurts like [bleep] and that isn't even close to dieing from pain.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying