Pepsi

LGBR

Ok why is it that pepsi spends the most money on advertising but Pepsi over all just plain tastes like (insert bad word). Am I the only one that thinks this aswell? :oops:

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Pepsi kinda stopped putting adverts on TV a while ago and now focus on things like marathons, public hangouts, any kind of social event and yahoo.com

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Havn't seen a Pepsi ad on TV for like a fortnight now, it is all Snickers and Mars announcing they are back since we had an Extortion. Although Pepsi keeps pushing our school to change our Vending Machine to Pepsi (Get Real). If it happens though they will put in a new one the idiots and I will tell everyone about the Debug mode available and everyone gets free coke. Yay for me.

Pepsi isn't too bad by the way, it is just coke it better

deadforumslol.png

I havnt seen a Pepsi advert on TV for months

dailyphp0bp.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The guy doesnt speak English as his first language, i think its supposed to say "I cant belive there are people that exist that prefer coca-cola."

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

that was a guest comic :)

still funny

*tshirt ninja*

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

When I was young I preferred Pepsi, now I don't really care. They taste just as good. Only thing with Pepsi is, it tastes better than coke when it's warm. Warm coke just makes me want to boke (puke, hurl, cough ma guts up etc...).

I've not seen an advert for any cola recently, to be perfectly honest I've not seen an advert for any drinks lately. :?

I probably don't watch enough TV. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

last time i touched a pepsi was about 5 years ago (except for once about 3 months ago i ordered a cherry coke and got a cherry pepsi), and i only had it a few times before that. i hate pepsi. but i like mountain dew, so i like it when stores switch over to pepsi products.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think the last pepsi commercial I saw was the one with David Beckham, there's one with Beyonc̮̩̉̉ too, right, it was around the release of Troy? Or am I confusing things now? :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think the last pepsi commercial I saw was the one with David Beckham, there's one with Beyonc̮̩̉̉ too, right, it was around the release of Troy? Or am I confusing things now? :?

Yeah i seen that one to. I prefer coke than pepsi, going a bit off topic but hey - you know if you order a coke in a pub or for you american's 'bar' it's pepsi....

Yeah i seen that one to. I prefer coke than pepsi, going a bit off topic but hey - you know if you order a coke in a pub or for you american's 'bar' it's pepsi....

Yea, but then again, who drinks a coke in pubs! :P I prefer coke over pepsi too btw. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yea, but then again, who drinks a coke in pubs! :P I prefer coke over pepsi too btw. :P
I drink coke in pubs :D Usually mixed with voddy or jd tho lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Aye, word to that.

Anyhow, does avertising really have that much of an effect on how much something sells?

I've found word of mouth to beat any other kind of advertising. Seems to be that people will listen to their friends over an ad :P

Aye, word to that.

Give me a pint over any mixed drink, any day.

*wants Magners now*

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Aye, word to that.

*wants Magners now*

Pint of Blackthorn

http://www.blackthorn-cider.com/

Anyhow, does avertising really have that much of an effect on how much something sells?

I've found word of mouth to beat any other kind of advertising. Seems to be that people will listen to their friends over an ad :P

Yeah its because you trust what your friends say more than an advert on t.v...

Aye, word to that.

*wants Magners now*

Christ man!

Magners. Love the stuff.

Although I really can't drink it all night, I usually give up after 2 or 3 bottles and move onto a Tennents then some various Vodka + somethings. Maybe go back on Magners after that or girl drinks... 8)

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Aye, word to that.

*wants Magners now*

Christ man!

Magners. Love the stuff.

Although I really can't drink it all night, I usually give up after 2 or 3 bottles and move onto a Tennents then some various Vodka + somethings. Maybe go back on Magners after that or girl drinks... 8)

Yeah same, only I'd rather drink MGD than Tennents.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Ok, from ive read from the last few posts, it seems that liquor is winning the cola wars...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Pepsi is way better than coke.

lol, I'm sure this is going to become a pepsi vs. coke thread. :P

Please explain that...I cannot taste any difference.

And someother guy said that they have snickers and mars commercials more, I have never seen a marsbar commercial in my entire life. :shock: