6 RuneScape Fonts - with 200 characters each!

WolfieMario

Which font is used ingame? The bold or the unbold one?

I believe that unbolded is used in the chatbox while bolded is what appears over our head, although I might be wrong.

Actually, I think they both use the unbold form, but the text above our head has two of each letter of them, one in yellow and a shadow in black.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh my...

Downloading now, Might be usefull one day.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Which font is used ingame? The bold or the unbold one?

I believe that unbolded is used in the chatbox while bolded is what appears over our head, although I might be wrong.

Actually, I think they both use the unbold form, but the text above our head has two of each letter of them, one in yellow and a shadow in black.

Actually, the unbolded one is for chatboxes, skill XP, quest descriptions and logs, etc. The bold is for overhead chat. You're right about the shadow, but wrong about the boldness - it should be bold overhead. Either way, I've just added an incomplete text machine to make shadowing easier :P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Awesome!

... When I figure out how to use it in MSWord and Paint, anyway...

The correct font size for MS Paint users is 12, for most other programs it is 16. For Sal's, RuneHQ, Zybez, and most forums, it is size 3

Are we able to use different fonts on TIF?

You can in firefox.

tools->options->content, Then theres the font details there, Go "Advanced" and then uncheck "Alow sites to use their own fonts rather than my own".

As for IE, no clue

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that really is quite awesome, I applaud you for your patience and time that you've put into it to make things easier for the people who use these kind of things. Very well done.

:thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

This musta took amazing dedication. I praise you.

It may be useless to me (for now), but holy cow, this is impressive.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

• 3 months later...

I've made the new overhead chat font. If you still use the old one, switch to the new one ASAP! :o

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Just making sure (just skimmed the topic) but is the regular chat font you have listed updated to the new font in the game?

Yes, the regular font, as well as bold, are fully up-to-date :)

Actually, unless they made some changes to the other fonts as well, those should be up-to-date too :)

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

Guys, the fonts are updated again >.<

The biggest difference is just that zeros no longer have slashes through them, but you may still want to re-download the fonts :wink:

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png