Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Latino, the no nukes rule is still in place. His death rays destroyed Hawaii, there aren't any nukes there.

If by there you mean Hawaii, then Israel knows that. The Israeli navy is speeding towards New York World City place thingy.

That would be in America. In the highest populated city in the US. More people live there than in your entire country.

Plus I doubt the US military usually likes navies sailing towards them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Latino, the no nukes rule is still in place. His death rays destroyed Hawaii, there aren't any nukes there.

If by there you mean Hawaii, then Israel knows that. The Israeli navy is speeding towards New York World City place thingy.

That would be in America. In the highest populated city in the US. More people live there than in your entire country.

Population (July 1, 2008)[1]

- City 8,363,710

Population

- 2007 estimate 127,433,494 (10th)

I'm glad to see you follow who's who.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Dungeon, I would like to request an alliance with Japan, based on the sharing and trading of technology.

I think it would benefit us both in the long run, as we find more efficient ways to produce power, get around faster, prevent deseases, blow people up, and others.

Also, you have Nintendo and Sony. And I like my video games.

What do you say?

2Xeo5.png

Population (July 1, 2008)[1]

- City 8,363,710

Population

- 2007 estimate 127,433,494 (10th)

I'm glad to see you follow who's who.

I think she was talking about Israel. :P

Two things.

First Ross, I pm'd you.

Second, see how it says "YOUR" country, in a quote of me?

Mmmhm.

I responded to your PM, and I'm not totally sure I understand the terms.

Do you wish to ally with Iran?

2Xeo5.png

My military were not in US waters. I simply send a special ops team with along myself go investigate to check the Hedemony's office in New York City. There were NO NUKES, the remaning scientist said he had them all in Hawaii! Hegemony did do his job in destroying the nukes when he also destroyed the death ray. I was in luck however to find some AIDS vaccines, that they gave me for cash. I will now send these vaccines back to my allies of Japan and China. We will conduct studies and reproduce them.

The mission = somewhat successful.

In response to Israel's bad behavior, Egypt has imposed a trade embargo over the nation: nothing is going in or out of there.

200,000 reserves have been called up, raising the active military to 400,000 with 500,000 reserves left. EPW is working double overtime to pump out enough weapons to supply the whole army.

Careful now Egypt. We've been friendly so far. I need to use that canal. If I can find the Rosetta Stone (I will search Hawaii), will you lower the embargo? If I don't find it, we will need to have talks.

So my navy reached the island of Luzon a few months ago. Now given the green light, they've gained control of the island, mainly by peaceful means, though the threat of attack appears to have fully convinced the president to join my cause.

Most of my army/navy is now island-hopping, bringing all 7000 islands under my rule. This should take a year or two.

Meanwhile, a section of the navy (presumably carrying soldiers) has begun to approach the island of Borneo...

Internal affairs aren't extremely interesting. Some of my officials have been sent to the Philippines to oversee the improvements that are occurring there, mainly in some of the less populated islands. Air force bases are being constructed almost everywhere, to improve mobility.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Israel/Lebanon is allies with Iran now. I welcome them. We will work to improve it's education level with students in the upcoming months.

Verde Soylante has been a huge hit in my lands. They are loving it! I finally have my ethanol fuel! Now my scientists are working on the cars for they can use them. Sugar Beets are still looking good.

Since I've gained the schematics of the eurofighter. I will start producing 60 of them within the next two years.

Egypt and Australia needs to PM me to have diplomatic talks.

Since it seems that nobody has anything to say against my operation in the Faroe Islands, I have chosen to speed up the occupation.

(I don't think anybody currently owns Denmark anyway.)

Occupation will be completed at 8:00 PM GMT.

The Island will be used as a scientific base.

It is strictly out of bounds for everyone except Irans Allies or those with permission.

The citizens of the Islands will be given homes in Iran, and will be given a healthy sum of money for their troubles.

2Xeo5.png

I'll be mexico. Recent caves and wells of copper, tin, iron and oil have been found which make Mexico a strong nation for natural resources. I request to officially ally with Iran (Ross the knight).

Population: 85 million (Capped at 150 million)

Troops: 700,000 Active

1,200,000 on Reserve

Navy: 200 active ships

100 docked

45 schooners

15 vessels

11 Destroyers

Airforce: 40 regular airplanes

300 passenger planes

Anyone want to buy any of my ores/oil? I'll exchange for cash/and or planes.

To all Nopec members:

Due to the rapid development of non oil-based technologies in many occupied countries around (some would say they came quicker than physically possible :) ) it looks like this will be the last year we can still sell oil at a higher price (currently 4% over market) and still sell it all. Next year we will be selling less.

That is, unless you want to drop out of Nopec. There is a possibility if all oil drops down to OPEC level prices that developing countries that haven't quite got renewable energy will start to become dependent on oil again. Norway will continue with the original Nopec plan, since we have a very large sovereign wealth fund (second biggest fund in the world, after the UAE fund) we can afford to not sell as much oil. There is no reason you can't cut and run now if you wanted, and be happy with the 2% and 4% extra you made in two years :D . Hopefully you invested that extra in non-oil based industry, because even if oil stays cheap non-oil based cars are the future.

Speaking of non-oil based cars, as part of the non-oil based industry funding increase Norway started the first year the first state owned electric car manufacturing plants are open. These cars store energy in batteries which you can charge from regular plugs. They also have very small gas engines for a little extra power when need be, or a little extra distance. Due to the large batteries that these cars require, they aren't as environmentally friendly as Norway would like to be (lithium mining is horrible on the environment). So we are continuing to fund research into alternate personal transportation (hydrogen fuel cells first and foremost).

Due to the destruction of Hawaii and the New World Order government, Norway no longer sees an international space program as possible, at least not for now. Luckily the NWO never responded to any space related resources from Norway, even though we have been working on them. While our original plans were to only have to fund part of a space program, we are now funding our own. Right now we are shifting focus from creating space station modules to creating a way to get into space :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'll be mexico. Recent caves and wells of copper, tin, iron and oil have been found which make Mexico a strong nation for natural resources. I ally with Iran (Ross the knight).

Anyone want to buy any of my ores/oil? I'll exchange for cash.

That works for me.

In response to Indy500fan's update concernin nopec:

I am converting oil refineries to polymer processing plants, as demand for them will basically always be stable.

2Xeo5.png

With more copper, tin and iron found in demand, the Construction business has been booming. Houses are being built for every family in Mexico so all families have been sheltered and the amount of homeless and those on welfare have significantly decreased.

Finland is beginning to mobilize troops to Estonia. After we conquer Estonia, we plan on moving towards Latvia and Lithuania.

@Russia: Finland requests permission to build 2 AFB's inside your country, on west of Murmansk and one north of St. Petersburg. We would like to either buy or lease the land. We would allow your troops to be stationed in these bases. The Murmansk one we plan on making a basic base, with the hangar being able to only hold a few jets at a time. The one in St. Petersburg would be a lot better, holding apporximately 10 jets in its hangar and being able to support over 400,000 troops.

Japan, in order to advance Mexico's transportation, I wish to purchase some Hydrogen cells from you.

In other news, Scientists have invented a new bleaching chemical that is 100% more effective than the ones previous used. In order to secure the work force, Mexico has created a separate branch of the army named Border Guards, to stop people from fleeing to the United states without a passport.

Japan, in order to advance Mexico's transportation, I wish to purchase some Hydrogen cells from you.

In other news, Scientists have invented a new bleaching chemical that is 100% more effective than the ones previous used. In order to secure the work force, Mexico has created a separate branch of the army named Border Guards, to stop people from fleeing to the United states and to stay in Mexico, joining the Work Force and increasing the amount of work done by atleast 45%.

45% seems a high number.

The cells will be given to you if you agree to neutrality towards all Japan's actions in the future.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

In other news, Scientists have invented a new bleaching chemical that is 100% more effective than the ones previous used. In order to secure the work force, Mexico has created a separate branch of the army named Border Guards, to stop people from fleeing to the United states and to stay in Mexico, joining the Work Force and increasing the amount of work done by atleast 45%.

45% seems a high number.

The cells will be given to you if you agree to neutrality towards all Japan's actions in the future.

Mexico is an ally of Iran, So there should be no high tensions between Mexico and Japan.

I don't want my allies fighting each other ;)

Mexico is indirectly an ally of Japan, because of ties to Iran.

2Xeo5.png

45% seems a high number.

Edited.

and I accept that offer.