Is There Any New PC Game You Recommend ??

Newfw99

The Command and Concour series. The original was all right, Tiberium Sun was fun, and Red Alert & Red Alert II are some of the best games I ever played.

Also you get usually get a big combo pack with all 5 of the games and their add-ons (a total of like 20 CDs) for around $30

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

There's a new game out called Fahrenheit, it's a quite interesting adventure game where you play through a series of chapters with constantly changing characters. For example, first you play a man that had a brief lapse of madness and killed someone in a bathroom of a restaurant, where you have to escape without drawing the attention of the cop that just entered the restaurant, and in the next chapter you're playing the same scene again, from the cop's viewpoint.

I know it sounds a bit weird, but it's really fun.

- Guild Wars (MMORPG)

- Dragonshard (RTS, very new, the first RTS based on D&D).

- Battlefield 2 (FPS, About 5 months old but a great great game).

- Civilization IV (Strategy, comes out on the 24th of October).

- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (RPG, Not out yet but will be by the end of 2005).

- Age of Empires III (RTS, comes out 18th of October).

Forget the PC. Hop over to your nearest hobby store and ask about D&D.
DnD you need other people to have, as well as much more time.

Assuming that you would even like something like that, you might as well get Baldur's Gate, which is in the DnD world, but if you don't want to be associated with that, you can basically forget you're playing something with dice rolls and math and all that junk and just play it like some other adventure RPG.

And I'm just saying this because I'm currently playing it.

Anyways, for new games, definately get the re-labeled M-Rated GTA: San Andreas (as of last week its sold as M). I promise if you play through the whole game, you will not regret it. That goes for everyone, all the GTA-haters. Play the whole game and then you'll wish there was more.

Heck, I got 50+ PC games that you should get, but since you weren't specific I'm not going to post about all of them.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

the elderscrolls III: morrowind. good 300+ hours of gameplay there :wink:

Agreed. This is one of the best games I've ever played. And I can't wait till Oblivion in November! :D

Yes an extreamly good game, if not lagy though. Oh and the addons Bloood moon and Tribunal are excelent (Although blood moon is extreamly short, and i recomend you do the main quest for that last, cause once you become a werewolve, you can better the game through force!)

Pluse since this is a computer one you wouldnt want, you can download patches, and make patches by yourself.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

the elderscrolls III: morrowind. good 300+ hours of gameplay there :wink:

Agreed. This is one of the best games I've ever played. And I can't wait till Oblivion in November! :D

Yes an extreamly good game, if not lagy though. Oh and the addons Bloood moon and Tribunal are excelent (Although blood moon is extreamly short, and i recomend you do the main quest for that last, cause once you become a werewolve, you can better the game through force!)

Pluse since this is a computer one you wouldnt want, you can download patches, and make patches by yourself.

DEFINENTLY have to get it on the pc, the mods are awesome :D . definently got to get the expansions also. and i cant wait for oblivion either :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I got two at the moment: Battlefield 2 and Half Life 2.

BF2 is good but you gotta have a good computer to even run it at low settings. I play at high settings with textures on, but only because I have 2gb memory+a GeForce 6800 256mb, and the graphics are amazing :shock:

HL2 is a good fps. The only real reason I got it though is because of the huge Goldeneye: Source mod that is coming out for it in a few weeks/months.

I hear Rome:Total war is good to...ITs turn based though and I dont like turn based too much :)

Warcraft; Starcraft and Red Alert II are the ones I love playing on PC. And I also play Gunbound only with my friends nowadays.

i played Red Alert II for a long time , it's a great game .. but after a while i just needed a change !!

and i always wanted to play Warcraft .. i heard alot about it .

Warcraft; Starcraft and Red Alert II are the ones I love playing on PC. And I also play Gunbound only with my friends nowadays.

i played Red Alert II for a long time , it's a great game .. but after a while i just needed a change !!

Heh. Don't keep playing the game everyday. I play games in random so I don't get tired of them.

Heh. Don't keep playing the game everyday. I play games in random so I don't get tired of them.

thx for the advice ..

If you have HL2 silver or gold, play Day of Defeat: Source...just came out today and it is hands-down the best multiplayer WW2 action game out there.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley