5(+) Things you gotta do before you die.

abbydog95

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you in a skirt or?....

Me.

Don't you remember that huge thread... Forgot the title but I posted a lot of weird stories in it. That's where the word [specialInterest] became indeed *specialinterest*

meh

I kinda remember it but not really. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

1. Make an important contribution to space science(quite probable as I have already "designed" a quite realistic space-fighter and calculated the amount of energy an active StarGate would use per minute).:ugeek:

2. Sleep with the girl I love.<3:

3. Go camping for a weekend with some friends bringing only basic survival tools.

4. Get as many acomplishements as possible done at RS.

5. Go hunting.:twisted:

Btw I'm 15 still what I added with 1# is true.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

1: Make some sort of scientific breakthrough.

2: Spend 1 year or more in America.

3. Survive on a deserted island for like a week, with only the most basic survival gear.

4. Find a girl who I can trust.

5. Get a life.

:twss:

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

1.Become a music teacher.

2.Get married, have children and a happy life I know thats 3, but all 3 can be included in it :P

3.Become a music composer.

4.Go to Japan for a vacation.

5.To become a dan level player in Go.

1,2,5 I know I can do within the next 5 years.

3 and 4 might take some time, but Ill come back in 20 years to post my findings ::'

EDIT:1200th post ;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1. Blow off a doors hinges with a shotgun then kick it in and most likely say "I knocked."

2. Throw a molotov cocktail at something

3. Skydive

4. Nail Megan Fox until one of us can't walk

5. Cut down a tree with a machine gun<< Like an M60 not an MP5 (the tree doesn't have to be thick)

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

4. Nail Megan Fox until one of us can't walk

good luck with that, buddy....
I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

1: get laid

2: smoke pot

3: get drunk for a week straight

4: sustain a good relationship for more than a year

5: have a threesome with two other girls

The bolded ones are done, the not bolded ones are not done.

I'll think of some more later on.

you're 15 and you accomplished those? :ohnoes:

well, it's more than an accomplishment. nice job.

THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS TO GET ACCOMPLISHED!! NOT WHAT HE HAS! :XD:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS TO GET ACCOMPLISHED!! NOT WHAT HE HAS! :XD:

he said bolded are accomplished/done, and he had 2 bolded (laid/drunk).

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

1. Confess to the girl I like, successfully date and kiss her (I'd say marriage, but I'm only 16)

2. Anti-socialize myself by sitting infront of my 360 for at least 5 hours with fresh cold cans of Pepsi beside me

3. Get a job that I like and repay my parents for all these years

4. Attend a Wrestlemania

5. Introduce my kids to the world of wrestling

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Not like it's hard. Girls our age are a lot easier than you think. You see, society has taught them (as well as most guys) that dating should be a guy paying for their entertainment, and after a few dates the guy will get the sex. Pretty much civilized prostitution. Of course, a lot of girls when they first begin dating, will date boys their age that dump them after a couple dates and don't get said sex. After a few cycles, the girls think. "If I give sex, I get dates. Hurray!" Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Dating should be a 50/50 thing in all aspects (well, most).

When and if I'm a parent, I'm most certainly going to teach my kids differently. I might have to homeschool them, really, because I'm just lucky I have a dad and brother that taught me what I really need to know (dating-wise).

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not like it's hard. Girls our age are a lot easier than you think. You see, society has taught them (as well as most guys) that dating should be a guy paying for their entertainment, and after a few dates the guy will get the sex. Pretty much civilized prostitution. Of course, a lot of girls when they first begin dating, will date boys their age that dump them after a couple dates and don't get said sex. After a few cycles, the girls think. "If I give sex, I get dates. Hurray!" Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Dating should be a 50/50 thing in all aspects (well, most).

When and if I'm a parent, I'm most certainly going to teach my kids differently. I might have to homeschool them, really, because I'm just lucky I have a dad and brother that taught me what I really need to know (dating-wise).

Truth.

Well said, Lenticular ::'

;>

I didn't have sex with an easy chick, but you're right, it's not much of an accomplishment in a sense, because girls these days are (for the most part) complete [bleep], and because pretty much every girl in my school would be willing to put out.

But my girlfriend doesn't go to my school, and she's not a [bleep], nor was/is she easy.

I didn't have sex with an easy chick, but you're right, it's not much of an accomplishment in a sense, because girls these days are (for the most part) complete [bleep], and because pretty much every girl in my school would be willing to put out.

But my girlfriend doesn't go to my school, and she's not a [bleep], nor was/is she easy.

Hem Hem. I take some insult to that! :lol:

... but you're probably right, most girls I know are easy.

I wouldn't know myself really since I don't get that sort of interest from guys. :|

1. Own my own house and decorate it how I want

2. Make a good cosplay and go to a big anime convention

3. Visit Japan

4. Have a romantic relationship... and sex.

5. Get a job with either Jagex or Google

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It's pretty insulting to call a girl easy because she has sex after a few dates. Girls love it too - They just keep that quiet (mostly).

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

[hide=HEHE]

2.Get married, have children and a happy life I know thats 3, but all 3 can be included in it :P

3 and 4 might take some time, but Ill come back in 20 years to post my findings ::'

[/hide]

I need to add this one... I know its over 5 but i dont care :lol:

6.I want to fly a jet. If I was not a diabetic, I would be in the Air Force right now, and my life would be different. So to fly a jet, or in one would be awsome.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=HEHE]

[/hide]

I need to add this one... I know its over 5 but i dont care :lol:

6.I want to fly a jet. If I was not a diabetic, I would be in the Air Force right now, and my life would be different. So to fly a jet, or in one would be awsome.

I changed the title to too 5+

It's pretty insulting to call a girl easy because she has sex after a few dates. Girls love it too - They just keep that quiet (mostly).

Yea they get pleasure too, although there realy quiet or loud as hell.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

What's with everyone and visiting Japan? I mean, today I got a letter from the Cornell Study Abroad organization about my eligility to travel this year, and the first thing I thought was "Japan Junior year", but... wtf? Literally, everyone here keeps saying, under places to go, "Japan".

Please don't tell me it's for the anime.

Learn to do a backflip.

If you have any questions about that feel free to PM me.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.