5(+) Things you gotta do before you die.

abbydog95

What's with everyone and visiting Japan? I mean, today I got a letter from the Cornell Study Abroad organization about my eligility to travel this year, and the first thing I thought was "Japan Junior year", but... wtf? Literally, everyone here keeps saying, under places to go, "Japan".

Please don't tell me it's for the anime.

If it wasn't of anime, Japan would only be known as the first nuclear battleground. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with everyone and visiting Japan? I mean, today I got a letter from the Cornell Study Abroad organization about my eligility to travel this year, and the first thing I thought was "Japan Junior year", but... wtf? Literally, everyone here keeps saying, under places to go, "Japan".

If it wasn't of anime, Japan would only be known as the first nuclear battleground. :lol:

Na Japan is tenchilogically (cant speel i noe dat) advanced then most. Although anime is good for the people that like it, although i am not a fan of it.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

No, I want to go there for something completly different. To experince another culture, would be a awsome experince. Also, to learn Go from some professional players would be cool as well 8-)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1. Get married

2. spend a week in amsterdam after graduation

3. establish my own crime sydicate :twisted:

4. get my own website

5. get as much money as i can.

I can help with 4. - go to www.freewebs.com totally free and safe ;)

vcz3sx.png

No, I want to go there for something completly different. To experince another culture, would be a awsome experince. Also, to learn Go from some professional players would be cool as well 8-)

Don't forget the girls. I'd love to get me some japanese lolilta girls.

;>

The west is currently going through a 'we love the east' phase, just like they did in reverse a while back now. As much as I like anime I can't say I have an interest in much stuff of Japanese origin, excluding its literature and history. From what I've read on Japan, it isn't anywhere near as exciting as the people who desperately want to go there think it is. It also seems to be becoming more westernised, but don't quote me on that one.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to Japan for the anime.

The west is currently going through a 'we love the east' phase, just like they did in reverse a while back now.
Lolwut ?

No.

The "east" never loved the west. Hell, no one likes the west.

Not even this sordid facination you speak of.

The west is currently going through a 'we love the east' phase, just like they did in reverse a while back now.
Lolwut ?

No.

The thought by reverse it was supposed to mean 'we hate the east'

mbqyk3.gif

Why the hell would anyone want to go to Japan for the anime.

I think for the exclusive merchandise =P~ Also, when watching animes that are set in Japan... well I guess people's curiosity is sparked from some interesting places they feature.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Lolwut ?

No.

By 'east' I was really being too broad - I was more talking about Japan. Japan has a huge obsession with anything western, and they have done for years. But that really isn't my point: my point was that we now have all of these Death Note-reading, gothic lolita-wearing 14-18 year old girls who claim to be the authority on everything Japanese.

I can't even tell you why it annoys me so much. I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I being an elitist [puncture], but I'm getting annoyed about some silly fad we've got going over here that'll probably die out in a couple of months.

Anyway, I've digressed enough now.

The east loves the west's colleges.

Bring up Harvard in any east Asian country and people will spaz out.

Really though, a lot of Taiwanese people actually have some sort of weird fascination with America. I have no clue why. Last time I was flying back, the guys in the row behind me on the plane were definitely Taiwanese, and when we were touching down in San Francisco they started yelling and acted very exciting.

I'll try to think of 5 things...

1. Travel through/visit 25 countries. Any 25 would do, though I have my preferences.

2. Get a job I like. Cliched. Very cliched. And also very vague.

3. Learn Cantonese and Taiwanese. Nearly essential to communicate with half my [extended] family without flapping arms and making hand signals.

4. Reach the top of a mountain. Not some puny little hill - I mean a real mountain.

5. Spend at least a week in the woods without any human contact. Also very cliched.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Because America is actually a great place to live, despite what pessimists say. You don't quite hear of hundreds of thousands of Americans jumping the fence into Mexico...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Because America is actually a great place to live, despite what pessimists say. You don't quite hear of hundreds of thousands of Americans jumping the fence into Mexico...

lul wut does that have to do with 5 things ya gotta do before ya die? Plz explain.

vcz3sx.png

lul wut does that have to do with 5 things ya gotta do before ya die? Plz explain.

Hell, no one likes the west.

I think thats when he was talking about.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hell, no one likes the west.

I think thats when he was talking about.

Ohhh thanks :D

vcz3sx.png

2) Kill somebody

wanting to kill someone is like asking to be killed, buddy.

So be it

That should be last on the list then ;)

Actually First degree murder is 25 to life.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

you're 15 and you accomplished those? :ohnoes:

well, it's more than an accomplishment. nice job.

Not like it's hard. Girls our age are a lot easier than you think. You see, society has taught them (as well as most guys) that dating should be a guy paying for their entertainment, and after a few dates the guy will get the sex. Pretty much civilized prostitution. Of course, a lot of girls when they first begin dating, will date boys their age that dump them after a couple dates and don't get said sex. After a few cycles, the girls think. "If I give sex, I get dates. Hurray!" Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Dating should be a 50/50 thing in all aspects (well, most).

When and if I'm a parent, I'm most certainly going to teach my kids differently. I might have to homeschool them, really, because I'm just lucky I have a dad and brother that taught me what I really need to know (dating-wise).

I didn't have sex with an easy chick, but you're right, it's not much of an accomplishment in a sense, because girls these days are (for the most part) complete [bleep], and because pretty much every girl in my school would be willing to put out.

But my girlfriend doesn't go to my school, and she's not a [bleep], nor was/is she easy.

Hem Hem. I take some insult to that! :lol:

... but you're probably right, most girls I know are easy.

I wouldn't know myself really since I don't get that sort of interest from guys. :|

1. Own my own house and decorate it how I want

2. Make a good cosplay and go to a big anime convention

3. Visit Japan

4. Have a romantic relationship... and sex.

5. Get a job with either Jagex or Google

I think these two may conflict somewhat.

jjroxlu7.jpg

In order of what came into my head first:

1. Kill a man with my bare hands.

2. Snipe a man.

3. Blow something up

4. Use a mech suit

5. Threesome with 2 chicks (it had to be said)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

you're 15 and you accomplished those? :ohnoes:

well, it's more than an accomplishment. nice job.

Not like it's hard. Girls our age are a lot easier than you think. You see, society has taught them (as well as most guys) that dating should be a guy paying for their entertainment, and after a few dates the guy will get the sex. Pretty much civilized prostitution. Of course, a lot of girls when they first begin dating, will date boys their age that dump them after a couple dates and don't get said sex. After a few cycles, the girls think. "If I give sex, I get dates. Hurray!" Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Dating should be a 50/50 thing in all aspects (well, most).

When and if I'm a parent, I'm most certainly going to teach my kids differently. I might have to homeschool them, really, because I'm just lucky I have a dad and brother that taught me what I really need to know (dating-wise).

I didn't have sex with an easy chick, but you're right, it's not much of an accomplishment in a sense, because girls these days are (for the most part) complete [bleep], and because pretty much every girl in my school would be willing to put out.

But my girlfriend doesn't go to my school, and she's not a [bleep], nor was/is she easy.

Hem Hem. I take some insult to that! :lol:

... but you're probably right, most girls I know are easy.

I wouldn't know myself really since I don't get that sort of interest from guys. :|

1. Own my own house and decorate it how I want

2. Make a good cosplay and go to a big anime convention

3. Visit Japan

4. Have a romantic relationship... and sex.

5. Get a job with either Jagex or Google

I think these two may conflict somewhat.

Or the person could meet another person at the big anime convention who in their same interest end up having a romantic relationship?

Or the person could meet another person at the big anime convention who in their same interest end up having a romantic relationship?

Let me put that under Miley Cyrus learning how to sing in the list of things that are never going to happen.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!