Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be so happy if it was the eastern lands, been looking forward to that for years.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

For the shorthand I get:

uv b tw abt wr L ws. Nmd is to frd.

L and Nmd are almost certainly proper names as there marked capital.

I don't know what tw is. I thought it was 'to', but thats written correctly on teh next line. Maybe its 'too'.

Who is Nmd? Is L lucien?

You've be _ about where L was. Nmd is to forward.

For the shorthand I get:

uv b tw abt wr L ws. Nmd is to frd.

L and Nmd are almost certainly proper names as there marked capital.

I don't know what tw is. I thought it was 'to', but thats written correctly on teh next line. Maybe its 'too'.

Who is Nmd? Is L lucien?

You've be _ about where L was. Nmd is to forward.

It isn't L, it's SL, and that's not what's marked capital. The WS is capital.

It's not Lucien. also it's not TW after been, it's Wd. I still think maybe warned.

Pretty sure NMD is Nomad. I have a feeling Nomad is an unnamed Mahjarrat, and possibly the next choice for the ritual. FRD could possibly be afraid.

what if it's something along the lines of,

You've been warned about where lies Wahisietel. Nomad is too afraid.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

The problem with sacrificing Nomad is.. what happens to the Soul Wars minigame when I complete that quest?

I suppose they just replace him with some random new person?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I liked the wallpapers, that was about it for me :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The problem with sacrificing Nomad is.. what happens to the Soul Wars minigame when I complete that quest?

Pretty much the same that happened to Duradel and the other slayer masters after WGS ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I ain't got long, as Nomad's got me combing the avatars, but I've hidden 'neath a barricade to jot down some information. Sorry it ain't much.

First off, those spirits don't go to some fancy plane, up into the sky or into Guthix's back pocket, I can tell ya. Nomad knows where they go, I can see it on his mug. Sometimes he slips away and, when he comes back, his fingernails glow and he's got sparkles in his eyebrows, like he's been near summat magic. Zimberfizz don't miss a trick.

As fer your soul, matey-o, I'd keep a grip on it. Nomad gets the dead-eye whenever I mention the souls, as if he's got some evil scheme in his noggin. I may be his lackey, but that don't mean I have to like 'im.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=954

"You've been waiting for Lucien's whereabouts, Nomad is too frightened. " thanks to King Muumuu

Is apparently what the shorthand means although I have no idea how to do shorthand so I can't confirm this.

Chaos_Elemental_solutions_2_74.jpg

The only thing left undeciphered is the symbol next to "Guthix Sleeps".

Looking through the shorthand guide, it means either "attentive" or "anti/ante"

Edit Nevermind, I know what you mean, and yes it does :)

Chaos_Elemental_solutions_2_74.jpg

The only thing left undeciphered is the symbol next to "Guthix Sleeps".

Looking through the shorthand guide, it means either "attentive" or "anti/ante"

Enter: The Anti-Guthix :lol:

Elemental workshop 3? Finally, that thing's been there forever, and even though there's a good chance that the resulting equipment will be close to useless (besides probably better armor vs skeletal wyverns), I think about that unopenable "body" door a lot.

I am not looking forward to Rag and Bone man 2.

But....mining/fishing? What's that about?

And which area is that map from? It's been a while for me.

8f14270694.jpg

It's going to be a new npc, some nomad in the desert who is too afraid to go check out the discovering of the mahjaratt.

To answer your question: It's a map of the temple of light, from Mourning's End part II.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Could be a current one, the Archaelogist on DT could be a Mahjarrat for all we know thats why he wanted to get the diamonds, the Mahjarrat inside the DT Pyramid said there could be hundreds of Mahjarrat we don't know about many are returning from different realms, there could be as few as 10.

Read page 8 second to last, that's about the Nomad in Soul Wars, sounds pretty evil to me ;)

"You've been waiting for Lucien's whereabouts, Nomad is too frightened. " thanks to King Muumuu

Is apparently what the shorthand means although I have no idea how to do shorthand so I can't confirm this.

It's definitely wrong. The symbol that looks like a G is about. Anything not including the word about is definitely wrong.

Also as i've said numerous times, it's NOT Lucien. The last word is capital, not the next to last. Also the next to last is SL not LS. The S is at the Top of the L which signifies that it comes first. id it were at the bottom it would be LS. The last word is a proper noun. I don't see why people can't seem to grasp this.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

If they're coming out with Mourning's End 3, it better not be anything like that insane maze. I've had it up to here with that whole western region and the traps upon traps. :(

Doubt it'd be another maze I quite like puzzling quests though such as MEP2, WGS, Seren sure liked her freaky temples of light.

It's definitely wrong. The symbol that looks like a G is about. Anything not including the word about is definitely wrong.

Also as i've said numerous times, it's NOT Lucien. The last word is capital, not the next to last. Also the next to last is SL not LS. The S is at the Top of the L which signifies that it comes first. id it were at the bottom it would be LS. The last word is a proper noun. I don't see why people can't seem to grasp this.

Then there we go inconclusive as I said I couldnt confirm it as I can't do shorthand.

If they're coming out with Mourning's End 3, it better not be anything like that insane maze. I've had it up to here with that whole western region and the traps upon traps. :(

Doubt it'd be another maze I quite like puzzling quests though such as MEP2, WGS, Seren sure liked her freaky temples of light.

Wait, Seren built the Temple of Light?

I'm fairly certain MEP3 will take us into Priffdinias, with some sort of crystal-themed maze there. Maybe parts of the ground where you can't run, and can't be over a certain weight?

Or better yet we get an awesome looking, yet useless piece of junk like the Fixed Device/Bazooka.

Just because they hint at quests here, it's not to say they are coming out soon. Hints for WGS started years before it's release.

I wouldn't get worked up about Mournings End 3. All they have done is shown us a map of the Temple of Light. We already knew there would be a sequel eventually.

2imak3l.png

cf1d8043e1.png