Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

board.jpg

Anagram Solutions:

Someone likes his wordsmith anagram solver eh :P only problem with that is it might not do runescape npc names and such ;)

The blue letters could be own a can. :)

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "I forgive you" is a reference to the Diary about the new dwarf quest. "We have a title

Back in one of my early blogs for this project I told you how the quest didnt have a title yet, because Im rubbish at coming up with titles. Well, at this stage of a project we really need the final title to be defined, so Ive racked my brains and come up with the following: Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.

A nice, intriguing title, I think. It tells you that at least one chaos dwarf is involved, but who is it forgiving and why? You will just have to wait and see." So you are correct with the GE order form that it is for the new dwarf quest.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

All in one place, maybe something to do with a link to 'between a rock...' quest?

Why?

EDIT: the guy thinking about shorthand symbols may be on to something:

[hide=Big picture, with no translation.]315px-Eclectic_shorthand_by_cross.png[/hide]

2v8sgvs.png

Second Column:

Bob geldof

Mc Jagger

David Bowie

Henry Townsend

? Caverns (honestly no idea)

Right, so I was a loser a tried to find out where each of the above musicians had played (seems sort of logical) And although I didn't expect much, I found that they HAD all played at some place before, either in a band or solo. Its called The Caverns Club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cavern_Club

And that fits into the last point of "caverns" (although if anyone knows a musician with the surname Caverns please speak up now!!)

Freakin' genious. What's it mean though? :D

*EDIT*

The place was used as an air raid shelter during the war. Could this be part of the Penguin stuff?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

the "I forgive you" is a reference to the Diary about the new dwarf quest. "We have a title

Back in one of my early blogs for this project I told you how the quest didnt have a title yet, because Im rubbish at coming up with titles. Well, at this stage of a project we really need the final title to be defined, so Ive racked my brains and come up with the following: Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.

A nice, intriguing title, I think. It tells you that at least one chaos dwarf is involved, but who is it forgiving and why? You will just have to wait and see." So you are correct with the GE order form that it is for the new dwarf quest.

Thats what I was thinking too, it's related to the new Dwarf quest.

I'm no good at any of this guesswork, it's pretty clever how much they pack in though.

Has anyone figured what the writing under Hardens South means yet? The bottom triangle bit on that note looks like a mountain with 2 stick figures on it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Second Column:

Bob geldof

Mc Jagger

David Bowie

Henry Townsend

? Caverns (honestly no idea)

Right, so I was a loser a tried to find out where each of the above musicians had played (seems sort of logical) And although I didn't expect much, I found that they HAD all played at some place before, either in a band or solo. Its called The Caverns Club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cavern_Club

And that fits into the last point of "caverns" (although if anyone knows a musician with the surname Caverns please speak up now!!)

Freakin' genious. What's it mean though? :D

No idea, I doubt these musicians play Runescape anyway.

Also, I can't find a reliable record of Henry Townsend playing there.

2v8sgvs.png

Thats what I was thinking too, it's related to the new Dwarf quest.

I'm no good at any of this guesswork, it's pretty clever how much they pack in though.

Has anyone figured what the writing under Hardens South means yet? The bottom triangle bit on that note looks like a mountain with 2 stick figures on it.

Means "Use Shorthand" read post above ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Mep2 wasn't the hardest quest ever just the most irritating quest ever.

I LOVE elf quests though PRFDDINAS PLEASE.

But from what I heard, MMG said they weren't planning a new elf installment for this year. Unless they are giving us a hint way in advance, I doubt we should be looking foreward to Priffridnas (sp?) or epic rewards right away. But I don't see why the hint was needed. Unless Jagex decided to release the quest this year, there was no need to give us a hint for something we knew was going to happen in the future. Perhaps they DID go back on their plans and decide to write up a new elf quest?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Dang this thread is full of epic win, I would have never seen all of this stuff =D>

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Well the cavern probably has to do with the new dwarf quest. Dwarves live in caves. Also a cavern is a good place for a hiding spot? Maybe it has to do with the runescape song cavern, like the location it is found.

I'm 98% sure cavern links to "All in one place", since all musicians once played on that cafe.

ok, i am going to go Waaaaay out on a limb here

BOXES

XBOES

turn the E on its side

XBOWS

dragon cross bows or has viral really lost it? you decide

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Since we have suspected ties to several quest lines, maybe we're looking at a multiple quest release. There's the Morse number 3, and ties to a dwarven quest, ME, and the workshop line... or maybe the workshop line ties in with ME. Anybody else remember that dwarf near the death temple/altar?

The dwarf could in the Temple of Light could be a chaos Dwarf, since they said they weren't making another ME quest sometime? :?:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

ok, i am going to go Waaaaay out on a limb here

BOXES

XBOES

turn the E on its side

XBOWS

dragon cross bows or has viral really lost it? you decide

Could mean D C'Bow is from Mep3.... Idk why else they'd say boxes.

1288581197250-1.jpg

W00t I think I got the things with the blue and red letters o_O

note the arrows down

<-- RED

--> BLUE

==

mitcHell

heNdrix

cobaIn

lennon

vicious

buckley

(note, the I in cobain is used twice)

geldof

jaGGer

Mccartny

bOwie

towNsend

cavernS

==

If we take the letters left from the reds and right from the blues we get

hniinifggmins

WHICH IS AN ANAGRAM FOR MINING FISHING o_O

A new area with mining and smithing? A new quest? An update for those skills?

(EDIT: inserted the names ;))

-LP

Lpfreaky90:

Master of Quests, Attack, Fletching, Strength, Hitpoints and Defence

lpfreaky90.png

lpfreaky90.png

Since we have suspected ties to several quest lines, maybe we're looking at a multiple quest release. There's the Morse number 3, and ties to a dwarven quest, ME, and the workshop line... or maybe the workshop line ties in with ME. Anybody else remember that dwarf near the death temple/altar?

The dwarf could in the Temple of Light could be a chaos Dwarf, since they said they weren't making another ME quest sometime? :?:

That works rather well, actually. I can see the workshop quests tying in with dwarven quests far sooner than with the elven line halfway across the map.

Dwarves and Elves collaberating to make an EPICPWNCRYSTALCOPTER.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You know you all rock for all the work you put into it. I love these threads. Does anyone know how long for each release was in relation to the last one of this type? To get a general idea of how long until we can expect these updates to come out?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg