Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

And a nice Mod-ly update

RSOF QC: 16-17-157-59341543

Page: 85

[hide=Mod Spoilage]3794346791_6ab1527470_o.jpg[/hide]

Just posted by Unkwn 2 posts up nice to see so many got uncovered so quick I'm honestly 100% sure that unkwns theory about all in one place is right.

Just the shorthand to go

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a nice Mod-ly update

Just posted by Unkwn 2 posts up nice to see so many got uncovered so quick I'm honestly 100% sure that unkwns theory about all in one place is right.

Just the shorthand to go

I posted this in the RSOF thread, but i think it works out to:

You've been warned about Soul Wars. Nomad is to be freed.

i'm thinking the third symbol is a combination of the symbol for the word to which is just a T and B which is the symbol for be. The top curve is removed possibly to symbolize that it's two words instead of one.

My thoughts are that Nomad is a Mahjarrat trapped in human form attempting to gather souls to gain enough power to change his form and keep from being sacrificed for the ritual.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

My thoughts are that Nomad is a Mahjarrat trapped in human form attempting to gather souls to gain enough power to change his form and keep from being sacrificed for the ritual.

Sliske?

More likely Kharshai or Wahiesietel, but I wouldn't rule it out. On another note I don't think the balance symbol on the note is for Guthix. I think, judging by the triangle which could be taken as an alchemical(elemental) symbol that it could be a symbol for the balance elemental.

I do think it could be a clue to the sequel to while guthix sleeps though.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

And a nice Mod-ly update

Just the shorthand to go

I posted this in the RSOF thread, but i think it works out to:

You've been warned about Soul Wars. Nomad is to be freed.

i'm thinking the third symbol is a combination of the symbol for the word to which is just a T and B which is the symbol for be. The top curve is removed possibly to symbolize that it's two words instead of one.

I meant the fishing D&D

If Peter left the stove on, do any of the Petes have a stove? Postie Pete, Party Pete...more?

Parroty Pete!

Does Parroty Pete own or stove or a house for that matter? Or did you just think of another Pete?

I just thought of another one.

Here is a collection of Pete's: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Pete. I don't see any who have a stove though, unless I'm missing something.

Umm, as I read from the wiki, Makeover mage is Pete when he/she is in male form, and his/her house has a stove, but I think the Peter C.E. ment was Postie Pete.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that it's wierd that Soul Obelisk like... umm... talked?

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

The Chaos Elementals hint.

boardl.jpg

? Mitchell

Jimmy Hendrix (Well d'oh, best guitar player evar)

Kurt Cobain (nirvana)

John Lennon (Beatles)

? Vicious

? Buckley

? Geldof

Mick Jagger (rolling stones)

Paul McCartney (beatles)

Bowie

Townsend

Caverns

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The Chaos Elementals hint.

boardl.jpg

? Mitchell

Jimmy Hendrix (Well d'oh, best guitar player evar)

Kurt Cobain (nirvana)

John Lennon (Beatles)

? Vicious

? Buckley

? Geldof

Mick Jagger (rolling stones)

Paul McCartney (beatles)

Bowie

Townsend

Caverns

Nothing to do with that, it's to do with the fact they're musicians or as Mod Osborne said "Rockstars" now where do you find "ROCK STARS" In RuneScape?

So what could they mean by Mining Fishing all in one place?

Sliske?

More likely Kharshai or Wahiesietel, but I wouldn't rule it out. On another note I don't think the balance symbol on the note is for Guthix. I think, judging by the triangle which could be taken as an alchemical(elemental) symbol that it could be a symbol for the balance elemental.

Wahisietel is more or less confirmed to be Ali The Wise (anagram).

The Mahjarrat that is in danger of being sacrificed, thus the disguise, based on Zemouregal's notes, are:

Jhallan, but he is locked away beneath the ritual site and is too low on power to break free, until after the ritual.

Kharshai, who hasn't been seen for a very long time, will be in danger if he decides to turn up at the Ritual now, and a possible shape he could have taken to hide himself is Nomad.

Sliske, Zemouregal said he would love to catch him, and he's a master of disguise.

------

Based on that, I would agree that Kharshai is a likely candidate, if Nomad is indeed a mahjarrat.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

If it is the next wgs, and it does infact involve the dragonkin, could they be in Meiyerditch? looks pretty similar to the castle found to the east and those walls look pretty unique and only found in once place ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5iHbjgaCyo

Another from WGS, the walls you can see are the same from the above cutscene

The Mahjarrat that is in danger of being sacrificed, thus the disguise, based on Zemouregal's notes, are:

Jhallan, but he is locked away beneath the ritual site and is too low on power to break free, until after the ritual.

Kharshai, who hasn't been seen for a very long time, will be in danger if he decides to turn up at the Ritual now, and a possible shape he could have taken to hide himself is Nomad.

Sliske, Zemouregal said he would love to catch him, and he's a master of disguise.

------

Based on that, I would agree that Kharshai is a likely candidate, if Nomad is indeed a mahjarrat.

Lamistrad has been captured by Zamourguel, so it's mor elikely he will be sacrificed, considering Zamourguel is one of the most powerful and Lamistrad of average power.

2v8sgvs.png

All in one place could refer to a tool it drops, maybe the Dragon Pickaxe + Metal Harpoons such as Bronze - Dragon Harpoon.

I already suggested this a few pages back. \'

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

All in one place could refer to a tool it drops, maybe the Dragon Pickaxe + Metal Harpoons such as Bronze - Dragon Harpoon.

I already suggested this a few pages back. \'

It's involving the C.E from Osbornes quotes, and the C.Es name.

I wouldn't throw out Dragon Pickaxe maybe not the C.E dropping it but where would fishing come into it

------

Lamistrad has been captured by Zamourguel, so it's mor elikely he will be sacrificed, considering Zamourguel is one of the most powerful and Lamistrad of average power.

This already happened a long time ago.

------

Lamistard was sacrificed in the 16th Ritual, and we're now at the 18th I believe.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

------

Lamistard was sacrificed in the 16th Ritual, and we're now at the 18th I believe.

Oh, fair enough then.

2v8sgvs.png

wow guys, just....wow!

Great work, i love this thread =D>

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

I haven't read the whole thread so i don't know if anyone has posted but the "...--" under breakfast could be morse code?

The dots could be an S and the lines an M or all togethor it could be a 3, refering to Elemental Workshop 3 mentioned on the 1st page?

-Edit-

Just read page 3, someone beat me to it. :oops:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Maybe the hint with the rock stars refers to a sequel to "rocking out" ?

..... WHY DID NONE OF US THINK OF THAT!!!!! :wall: :wall:

Edit: Do you mind if I post it on the RSOF or do you want to do it. :P

Maybe the hint with the rock stars refers to a sequel to "rocking out" ?

..... WHY DID NONE OF US THINK OF THAT!!!!! :wall: :wall:

Edit: Do you mind if I post it on the RSOF or do you want to do it. :P

You can go ahead, makes no difference to me :-P

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png