Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

Well, I prefer anything that doesn't drop me on my [wagon] a gazillion times or involve large amounts of poisoned [bleep]es/swamps/tiny spiders/scarab swarms.

Or "Sideshow Bob rake" traps.

8f14270694.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're coming out with Mourning's End 3, it better not be anything like that insane maze. I've had it up to here with that whole western region and the traps upon traps. :(

Doubt it'd be another maze I quite like puzzling quests though such as MEP2, WGS, Seren sure liked her freaky temples of light.

Wait, Seren built the Temple of Light?

I'm fairly certain MEP3 will take us into Priffdinias, with some sort of crystal-themed maze there. Maybe parts of the ground where you can't run, and can't be over a certain weight?

Or better yet we get an awesome looking, yet useless piece of junk like the Fixed Device/Bazooka.

No Idea if she build them she built Prifddinnas, 8 Clans of elves, think its on page 3 of this thread I quoted the book, theres also another book on the alliance between humans and gnomes and elves, not sure if seren was alive for the temple building, but she has contact through the "Tower of Voice" where she communicates to the elves through, or atleast thats my interpretation.

Can't say what'll happen in MEP3 because it could be anything I do think the rewards will be really good, and I definately would say Prifddinas is a certainty since it's been there 4 years.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

If they're coming out with Mourning's End 3, it better not be anything like that insane maze. I've had it up to here with that whole western region and the traps upon traps. :(

Doubt it'd be another maze I quite like puzzling quests though such as MEP2, WGS, Seren sure liked her freaky temples of light.

It's definitely wrong. The symbol that looks like a G is about. Anything not including the word about is definitely wrong.

Also as i've said numerous times, it's NOT Lucien. The last word is capital, not the next to last. Also the next to last is SL not LS. The S is at the Top of the L which signifies that it comes first. id it were at the bottom it would be LS. The last word is a proper noun. I don't see why people can't seem to grasp this.

Then there we go inconclusive as I said I couldnt confirm it as I can't do shorthand.

I wish I knew someone who knew how to read shorthand properly. I've surprised with the size of the playerbase that no one seems to know how.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I've got it

You've been (wondering) about Soul Wars. Nomad is (too) (friend).

I'm not sure about the last two words or wondering, but I think the rest is right.

SL and WS along with Nomad makes a lot of sense to be Soul Wars and would only require one set of marks to show capitalization.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I've got it

I'm not sure about the last two words or wondering, but I think the rest is right.

SL and WS along with Nomad makes a lot of sense to be Soul Wars and would only require one set of marks to show capitalization.

Could it be:

You've been wondering about Soul Wars. Nomad is too friendly.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I've got it

Could it be:

Hmm, that makes sense to me. A lot more than trying to work Lucien into it somehow anyway. Lulz.

Maybe we've finally cracked it?

[hide]

[/hide]

I've got it

Could it be:

OK, I've changed it on my pic.

Final version? :o

Chaos_Elemental_solutions_2_75.jpg

2imak3l.png

cf1d8043e1.png

I've got it

Could it be:

Hmm, that makes sense to me. A lot more than trying to work Lucien into it somehow anyway. Lulz.

Maybe we've finally cracked it?

Indeed but now I kind of want to learn shorthand :-#

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Is it me, or does the "Boxes" thing resemble a map layout? Considering that there's nowhere else to make lines?

It looks like the Temple of Light from MEPT2.

I saw that in someone's avatar, can't remember whose though

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

So, umm, back to the unidentified sign in the shorthand...

Guthix sleeps attentively.

Is it me, or does the "Boxes" thing resemble a map layout? Considering that there's nowhere else to make lines?

It looks like the Temple of Light from MEPT2.

I saw that in someone's avatar, can't remember whose though

inb4viralbrags.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

nice find on the chaos ele...

BUTBUTBUT... jasmine? jas....?

Balance elemental and stone of jas?

okay... I need answers o_O

I haven't read all of this, YET....but you just blew my brain.

Nomad isn't a mahjarrat, otherwise he would've been on the k-z list.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

nice find on the chaos ele...

BUTBUTBUT... jasmine? jas....?

Balance elemental and stone of jas?

okay... I need answers o_O

I haven't read all of this, YET....but you just blew my brain.

Nomad isn't a mahjarrat, otherwise he would've been on the k-z list.

nothing saying it can't be one of them in disguise, or an unnamed mahjarrat.

[hide]

[/hide]

The chaos e does seem kinda evil. I think they connected evil dave and the chaos e as a way just to give us a hint. I think that the chaos e is jas, or related to jas; seems kinda useless otherwise, for jagex to give the chaos e a random name.

But, theres bound to be some kinda connection between the two. Somewhere. But the chaos e, as it is now, does not obey/belong to Dave, and if it's Jas it never did.

But, 3 years in the wilderness would change something, no?

Oh, at it was revealed that the soul wars dude name started with a Z. He should've been on the list if he was a mahjarrat.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Buckley: I've no idea, but there are no underlined characters.

Jeff Buckley

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

my step mom is a journalis/secretary for lawyers and such i can have her take a look at the short hand picture....although shes asleep atm -.-

i didnt belive shrothand existed till she followe me and my step bro around for 5horus recording everything we said on a notecard....with short hand -.- blew my mind when she read it all back....

James_scholl.gif

I noticed this in the Postbag page's source code:

Anarchy in the KGP?

Maybe mining and fishing update has something to do with the penguin area?

Or a hint for some future penguin quest?

That sounds like an awesome quest name tbh.

Anarchy in the KGP just relates to the penguins letter talking about punk rock. It's a parody of Anarchy in the UK.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

The problem with sacrificing Nomad is.. what happens to the Soul Wars minigame when I complete that quest?

I suppose they just replace him with some random new person?

I'd say that imp guy who built the whole damn place would rightfully take over, if this was the case.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Good morning everyone! I can't believe how many of the Chaos Elemental's clues you got in such a short space of time. I was expecting it to carry on for a rather long time...

I'll try to give you an update on how you are doing, without ruining things for you. It would hardly be fun if I did.

You have figured out everything...even the small details...in the Bandwagon, Boxes, Breakfast and (with one exception that you'll understand when you play it) the Grand Exchange Order Form. A few people have got the Peanuts.

HOWEVER! The Hardens South message isn't quite there. It is all Teeline Shorthand, as you have correctly guessed, but your a little off with the Lucien...

All in One Place, well, you have got most of. There is a reason why there are various rock stars on the page. When the content is released, I think you'll probably groan and pay an angry visit to the CE.

Now, if only you knew his/her real name? There are certainly some interesting conspiracies in this forum.

So, what is confirmed:

• [*:jzeg9v3h]Rag and bone man 2 will be the 156th quest

[*:jzeg9v3h]MEP3 is in its Blue Boxes stage

[*:jzeg9v3h]Elemental Workshop 3 will be out

[*:jzeg9v3h]Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf (though we're missing something)

[*:jzeg9v3h]Most likely a Barbarian Assault update or a quest regarding the Assault on one of the Fremennik places (by Dagannoths)

[*:jzeg9v3h]Mining and Fishing update (in the wilderness? Near the CE? Near the CE's real form? A distraction & diversion for fishing (as rock and star are both Mining-related)?)

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

[*]Mining and Fishing update (in the wilderness? Near the CE? Near the CE's real form? A distraction & diversion for fishing (as rock and star are both Mining-related)?)

If you ask me that's dead on the money, post it on rsof if you wish ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png