Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

Maybe the hint with the rock stars refers to a sequel to "rocking out" ?

..... WHY DID NONE OF US THINK OF THAT!!!!! :wall: :wall:

Edit: Do you mind if I post it on the RSOF or do you want to do it. :P

notice how all the people on the left are deceased, but all the ppl on the right are alive....hmmm, sounds important.

oh, and the circled letters spell out "Ali the Wise" (not sure if anyone else beat me to it already).

the boxes thing looks to me like its trying to represent the duel arena....the mini game icon being the cross

lets take a look at the Breakfast list:

the letters after are the chemicals symbols for each element

Osmium:Os

Phosphorus:P

Tungsten:W

Oxygen:O

Rhodium:Rh

Potassium:K

anyone spell...WORKSHOP. ELEMENTAL WORKSHOP 3!!! W00T!!

thts all i got so far...

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished reading this whole thread( :ohnoes: ) and somebody mentioned something about the Anti-Guthix, it very well could be Zaros :pray:

Also: Excellent work on the decoding of things, guys :thumbup:

Spaz4010.png

The boxes thing is actually a kind of map of somewhere in the temple of light; the lines match the wall layout. The word boxes is written in blue, meaning MEP3 is in the blue box stage.

I came up with absolutely none of that on my own btw. If you read the thread, someone has those lines combined with a temple of light map for an avatar; he figured it out. Forget who came up with the blue boxes.

99% of the postbag hidden clues have already been figured out somewhere in this thread I'm afraid.

Including the elemental workshop, although good job on figuring it out yourself.

I just come here to read, not offer my own solutions >_>

'course it was pretty much figured out when I was posting anyways.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I just finished reading this whole thread( :ohnoes: ) and somebody mentioned something about the Anti-Guthix, it very well could be Zaros :pray:

I think it's meant the opposite of guthix sleeping AKA guthix is awake. -> Epic quest, anyone? When Guthix goes to the fridge. :thumbup:

I think it's meant the opposite of guthix sleeping AKA guthix is awake. -> Epic quest, anyone? When Guthix goes to the fridge. :thumbup:

=D>

What haven't we found out yet? ME WANTS A RECAP!

Paragon.png

Okay, best names for sequels.

1) While Guthix Sleepwalks.

2) Let Sleeping Gods Lie.

:thumbsup:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

=D>

The Shorthand text one ;) and the "All at one place" isn't right

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

=D>

What's the most likely correct answer for the shorthand so far?

Paragon.png

=D>

What's the most likely correct answer for the shorthand so far?

in my opinion:

You've been warned about soul wars. Nomad is to be freed.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

The List of Musicians is interesting, as all the ones on the left are dead and all the ones on the right are still alive. (though they probably should be dead)

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

The shorthand inside the brackets beside the ZZZ on the 'Hardens South' ("Use Shorthand" anagram) translates to:

IMP

found this on the RSOF thought I would post since i see no sign of it on this thread yet.

~Gantail

EDIT:

"You've been warned about Soul Wars.

Nomad is to be freed. "

Also on RSOF

Another EDIT: it seems the ZZZ stands for 'zimberfizz' (the nomads imp) as it has 3 Z's in the name.

But then what does that drawing meen now (the scale thing)?

Reffing.png

The shorthand inside the brackets beside the ZZZ on the 'Hardens South' ("Use Shorthand" anagram) translates to:

IMP

found this on the RSOF thought I would post since i see no sign of it on this thread yet.

~Gantail

EDIT:

"You've been warned about Soul Wars.

Nomad is to be freed. "

Also on RSOF

Another EDIT: it seems the ZZZ stands for 'zimberfizz' (the nomads imp) as it has 3 Z's in the name.

But then what does that drawing meen now (the scale thing)?

I posted the main shorthand translation, so I know it's on the RSOF thread. That's was my translation lulz.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

My idea of an extra answer to "All in the same place" is that, as stated before "all of the musicians on the left are dead while all of the musicians on the right are still alive", since the dead and the living are all in the same place the heroes killed by Lucien in WGS will be returned to life or both living and dead will go to some middle ground between life and death and everyone will fight Lucien then all will return back to life.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Elemental workshop 3?

that means elemental body armor, i believe since the 3rd door has the body symbol. The "mind" door made a helmet, now we get elemental plate maybe? and upgraded shields and helmets?

Mourning's end 3?

Havent done 2, but heck yes! Let us into Priffdinas, with the Wise old Man's help!

When Guthix Wakes?

I nearly cabbaged in my chair when i read about a potential wgs sequel. I cant even do the first but anything Guthix makes me want to get another scoop of qp in a month just because. Only thing that would wake him is a bizarre boron swell.

I <3 the chaos elemental.

Brought to you by the word: Collusion (price fixing).

Its what Merchant clans do to ruin the economy for personal gain.

Balance out the GE! Skill Kill and Merch for YOURSELF.

Asellus5.png

May Guthix bring you balance.

My idea of an extra answer to "All in the same place" is that, as stated before "all of the musicians on the left are dead while all of the musicians on the right are still alive", since the dead and the living are all in the same place the heroes killed by Lucien in WGS will be returned to life or both living and dead will go to some middle ground between life and death and everyone will fight Lucien then all will return back to life.

This is a really good point. It is going to take a lot more than just the living people to take down Lucien since we already saw his power in WGS. All I can say is there is going to be some epic battle that is going to happen and it better not be cheesy how Lucien dies.

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

This is a really good point. It is going to take a lot more than just the living people to take down Lucien since we already saw his power in WGS. All I can say is there is going to be some epic battle that is going to happen and it better not be cheesy how Lucien dies.

They did say that a Mahjarrat is as powerful as a human army, add an armadyl staff with that and a stone of jas, and you get one incredibly hard nub to kill

They did say that a Mahjarrat is as powerful as a human army, add an armadyl staff with that and a stone of jas, and you get one incredibly hard nub to kill

Define an army?

I'm a lvl 123, and if 100 lvl 28 gaurds attacked me while I was wearing some drag/barrows/3rd age, I could probably kill them all before they kill me.

the first thing that came up in my mind when i saw those thingies under the shorthand:

To me it looked like the tip of the iceberg that is above the water, while alot of it remains hidden underwater.

that's all i could add to what has been said here in this thread.

Nice work all!

That certainly was one of the best galleries in ages.

It was, but it was also the first gallery in ages.

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Firstly, there were many references to elven settlements in what is now Kandarin, and several more mentions of the beauty of the structures they built. At the outset of the God Wars, however, it seems the elves withdrew, presumably to escape the violence. Intriguingly, one of the gnomish emissaries from this time recorded in his memoirs that the elves promised to one day return, when they could "reclaim their properties; that which it is not right for the short-lived humans to control" - my translation from gnomish is doubtless flawed, but I believe that is a faithful summary of the emissary's words. He further recalls that a number of the elvish soldiers elected to remain, either to guard that property, or to offer their services to those whose actions were not at odds with Seren's commands.

The one at ARMS seems more likely to be Baxtorian settlers, judging by their dire situation.

I wonder those elves in their "property" are Lorwerth's or Baxtorian's? Maybe property = temple of light or another glarial's base?

The elves 'property' would relate to the settlements they built east of the mountains. I imagine Elven settlements got destroyed by the God Wars and that they never really fully recovered. I'd love for a quest where we found an ancient elven city buried somewhere in Kandarin. And that would lead to ARCHAEOLOGY SKILL.

asrhasrh.jpg

The elves 'property' would relate to the settlements they built east of the mountains. I imagine Elven settlements got destroyed by the God Wars and that they never really fully recovered. I'd love for a quest where we found an ancient elven city buried somewhere in Kandarin. And that would lead to ARCHAEOLOGY SKILL.

Yes because finding an elven city would lead to archaeology, digsite quest is the closest you're probably going to get for a while

Talking about the Digsite, when will they finish making that boat, or canal, or whatever they are making there, that would take us to new discoveries?

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Talking about the Digsite, when will they finish making that boat, or canal, or whatever they are making there, that would take us to new discoveries?

That's a question I asked in the live Q&A last night, no answer but I'll take a stab at it and say 2010, Jagex have alot of ongoing questlines, spoilers in the game the boats just another one :\

Most quests that start skills are pretty easy. Digsite is easy too, if a bit long. I'm guessing it would be another quest to introduce the skill, taking place in the Digsite, but having nothing to do with the Digsite quest.

Perhaps we could go digging for ancient ceramic magical spheres, buried deep in the ruins of city that was once there. And we can call the quest, "Buried Balls Deep." :lol: