Postbag, Gallery and Wallpapers on Aug-05-2009

Atom Smash40

.com/[Please use quickfind code]?16,17,157,59341543,goto,45":1a0rex6a]Okay, well I assume most of us know by know that if you check "properties" on the picture it says this:

Alternate text: my name is in this Postbag

Note it says "Postbag", and not "Suitcase".

Now look at Evil Dave's response to the leader of the Silverblade Knights.

The actual letter part is of no concern, but check the P.S. part of it. It has practically nothing to do with his response. It says:

"PS - Talking of unimaginable horrors, if you see a SPANIEL OF UNIMAGINABLE HORROR in the Wilderness, please make sure to do the following:

1. DO NOT LOOK INTO HER EYES. They can turn a person inside out, and then back again.

2. DO NOT SAY HER NAME. Your tongue will fall out.

3. And, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but if you see her, put her in a CRATE OF STORAGE and bring her back to me. I haven't seen Jasmine since we went revenant-herding three years ago."

It says the name, "Jasmine", who was lost in the wilderness. It also mentions 3 years ago, and guess when the Chaos Elemental was released? February 2006, which was 3 years and a few months ago.

Who knows?

Notice it says Spaniel...as in cocker spaniel? The dog?

Paragon.png

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its safe to assume that the penut picture's hint which was previously was figured out (as-sulted) should be held in contecxt with the letter from Vargas who said "You'll understand me soon enough, son: the sound of a sea snake's neck snapping, the smell of daggermouth breath, the sight of Fremennik warriors battling back-to-back - it all puts hair on your chest" and since pete said that all the letter's were following the cHaOS Elemental's cue of hints.

Has anyone considered the possibility of an update to barbarian assault?

Also I'm working on the shorthand

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Ok so what I have for the shorthand is this. It's not complete, and I'm still working on it, but i have a couple corrections for the previous people who have worked it out to ponder.

Line 1:

You've/You're been (WD)i'm thinking warned about (SL)this word can't be Lucien, it's not a proper noun and the s at the top shows it comes before the L worse(i thought the quotes denoted proper noun but after more research it is indeed worse

Line 2:

Nomad(another proper noun marker) is too? (FRD) note that the horizontal line is a d, not a t

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Ok so what I have for the shorthand is this. It's not complete, and I'm still working on it, but i have a couple corrections for the previous people who have worked it out to ponder.

Line 1:

You've/You're been (WD)i'm thinking warned about (SL)this word can't be Lucien, it's not a proper noun and the s at the top shows it comes before the L worse(i thought the quotes denoted proper noun but after more research it is indeed worse

Line 2:

Nomad(another proper noun marker) is too/or maybe the (FRD) note that the horizontal line is a d, not a t

T and D are both horizontal lines; however, T is in the middle of a column and D is at the bottom, making the last letter a T.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

Line 1:

Line 2:

Nomad(another proper noun marker) is too/or maybe the (FRD) note that the horizontal line is a d, not a t

T and D are both horizontal lines; however, T is in the middle of a column and D is at the bottom, making the last letter a T.

Dis written above the line when preceeded by an R. A T would be written directly above the R.

Check out the bottom of page 81 and top of page 82 in the Teeline link provided earlier to see it. (http://www.scribd.com/doc/9436925/Teeline-Complete)

[hide]

[/hide]

The Elemental Workshop 3 could definitely yield a full body suit. In the workshop right now there is a body rune door that's locked.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

[hide=Warning, Big]OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOURNINGS END PART III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NERDGASMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/hide]

So Rag and Bone Man Part 2 will be the 156th quest according to the N "o" 156 icon.

Looking forward to Elemental workshop 3. Hopefully we'll get some nice magic defence armour that is cheap and easy to make.

I heard there is a 3rd Miscellania quest hint, but I don't know what clue refers to that.

If Peter left the stove on, do any of the Petes have a stove? Postie Pete, Party Pete...

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Line 1:

Line 2:

Dis written above the line when preceeded by an R. A T would be written directly above the R.

Check out the bottom of page 81 and top of page 82 in the Teeline link provided earlier to see it. (http://www.scribd.com/doc/9436925/Teeline-Complete)

Those are body parts...=body rune.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

A summary of what's been worked out so far.

Chaos_Elemental_solutions_70.jpg

The names at the top were/are all musicians too.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

If Peter left the stove on, do any of the Petes have a stove? Postie Pete, Party Pete...more?

Parroty Pete!

Does Parroty Pete own or stove or a house for that matter? Or did you just think of another Pete?

I just thought of another one.

Here is a collection of Pete's: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Pete. I don't see any who have a stove though, unless I'm missing something.

priest_wiz.png

just at your shorthand one, it's definately guthix sleeps, the pyramid to the left with the 2 people, thats Balance (Guthix God of Balance) + Zzz, Whilst guthix sleeps.

So using the L for Lucien, I wouldnt throw that out of the window whoever is decrypting this.

Wondering what the symbol in brackets after the zzz is.

I also believe it's Ali the Wise as he now possesses Arravs heart to do his bidding.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=]

just at your shorthand one, it's definately guthix sleeps, the pyramid to the left with the 2 people, thats Balance (Guthix God of Balance) + Zzz, Whilst guthix sleeps.

So using the L for Lucien, I wouldnt throw that out of the window whoever is decrypting this.

Wondering what the symbol in brackets after the zzz is

[/hide]

First off Boxes is a game where draw lines to form squares if you make one you gain a point while you make one line per turn then the person your playing makes a line which makes sence why its like that through you can't make anymore squares.

1st part: Seems like when they update this stuff its going to have mining,fishing,and Music to it.

2nd part: Appears to be our next quest through the wagon seems to be more important then it sounds.

3rd part: It has to be elven etc. it may have something that has to do with crossbows.

4th part: Its 99.99% Elemental Workshop 3 through breakfast still needs to be known.

5th part: Was disapointing since we already know theres a quest the only bonus is the machine part.

6th part: Looks big since its still unknown.

7th part: Looks like its going to be updating to make BA better from its broken state.

Ok, About the zzz its obious its guthix, now following the runescape history, din't guthix wake up from its eternal sleep to finish the unbalance that was going up on the world he ''created'' (He din't).

Now after While guthix sleeps, lucien gets a looot of power, and may this wake up guthix again? Guthix wokes up (While guthix sleeps 2)?

If this is true maybe coming for the next year.

spy2j.jpg

Ok, About the zzz its obious its guthix, now following the runescape history, din't guthix wake up from its eternal sleep to finish the unbalance that was going up on the world he ''created'' (He din't).

He woke up, but went back to sleep after that appareantly.

priest_wiz.png

zzz means sleep, sleep is what people do, pirate are people... so that means SAILING

(while typing this i got ammy of range lawl! sailing is good luck charm again)

seriosly i look foward to mep3 and fishing updates, cos i hate fishing with a passion 1 lvl in 1 and a half years good? maybe new way of fishing??

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

The shorthand symbols could all be sicknesses, a different post demonstrated. Maybe someone gets sick..or something actually relate able to runescape.

EDIT: Fishing+mining=inferno adze, but for fishing.

OOOOOORRRR you use fishing in order to aid mining, and get a dragon pickaxe.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

He woke up, but went back to sleep after that appareantly.

Sounds like me on Saturdays :thumbup:

(Before practice, anyway...)

Seriously though, great work guys. These all look really promising.

Oh and Breakfast = Morning, right? In the morning, the sun rises from the east. Maybe the storyline is heading east? Doubt it though.

seriosly i look foward to mep3 and fishing updates, cos i hate fishing with a passion 1 lvl in 1 and a half years good? maybe new way of fishing??

Probably high level content for mining and fishing since untouched for years hopefully 85-90 for fishing and a 90-95 ore for mining would be nice.

The message says "all at one place" basically people think it's one area with mining and fishing, sounds interesting! :D

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png