What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Just watched Pitch Black. Pretty awesome movie :P It was intense and there were actually a few lines that made me laugh :XD:

Have you ever seen The Chronicles of Rid[bleep]? (the third movie). I like that one more than PB, although they are both good. ulak blades ftw :thumbsup:

I remember watching this movie a while back, it was about some professor lady applying for a project/job somewhere... and she had to watch this recording of 4 people in a room, taking a survey. There were 4 people, 3 men and a woman, and the project leader came in and asked them a few questions, and then shot the woman in the head, and quickly left, locking the other 3 in the room. The men started freaking out, etc etc. and eventually they killed one more person, and that is all I can remember, since I feel asleep. But I remember the end being about finding "true American patriots", and them finding people who are willing to die for their country, and one of the aspects of the project was designing a suit (bodyglove) made of c4, so they can make american terrorists.It was freaky :blink: I can't remember the name though...

I haven't seen The Chronicles of Rid[bleep] but it's next on my list ;) I thought I'd watch Pitch Black first.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Just watched Pitch Black. Pretty awesome movie :P It was intense and there were actually a few lines that made me laugh :XD:

Have you ever seen The Chronicles of Rid[bleep]? (the third movie). I like that one more than PB, although they are both good. ulak blades ftw :thumbsup:

I liked Pitch Black more, personally, although I enjoy both of them. The second one (Dark Fury?) is just weird, being animated and only 35 minutes long.

I watched Surrogates last night (I bought it last week). It was weird, but enjoyable. Not the best Bruce Willis movie, but not a bad one. 7/10

Last movies I saw were It Might Get Loud and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

And I remembered how unnecessarily long LOTR was. And why I was cheering when Shelob stabbed Frodo.

As for It Might Get Loud, see it if you like Led Zeppelin, U2, or Jack White. Or any combination of the three.

Last movies I saw were It Might Get Loud and Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

And I remembered how unnecessarily long LOTR was. And why I was cheering when Shelob stabbed Frodo.

As for It Might Get Loud, see it if you like Led Zeppelin, U2, or Jack White. Or any combination of the three.

You have to really love LotR to appreciate the length of it, I guess :P (which it looks like you don't, given your Shelob comment, but maybe I'm wrong). I think the length is perfect and I watch the extended edition (which is ~4 hours XD).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Fair enough :P He is pretty annoying tbh. I always [bleep] at him in my head when he's mean to Sam. Sam is the true hero!

Posted Image

Finally got around to watching Chronicles of Riddrick.. epic movie. I liked it more than Pitch Black (though that was great too).

Posted Image

Finally got around to watching Chronicles of Riddrick.. epic movie. I liked it more than Pitch Black (though that was great too).

I remember watching the Chronicles of Rid[bleep] in theatres back in grade 8. I suppose that was about 6 years ago lol. It was an awesome movie, but I can't remember which one I liked better. I saw Pitch Black half a dozen times, but only COR once.. so I barely remember what went on.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

just finished watching the last of the bourne trilogy, forgot how much i enjoyed these movies. i think they're better than any bond film

also i forgot the whole shaky camera debacle. i actually loved how they were filmed, but must suck for people who easily suffers from motion sickness

Hopping on the Shutter Island bandwagon here...

It was a great movie. I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with the end, but in general I really liked it. I was constantly switching back and forth between two possible endings, not quite sure which one it would turn out to be.

Posted Image

My huge, major problem with Lord of the Rings:

Why didn't Gandalf just have the bloody eagles fly Frodo over Mordor and prevent the killings and such before they even began? He decides instead to ask the eagles for help when Frodo and Sam are halfway up the bloody volcano? What kind of planning is that?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Why didn't Gandalf just have the bloody eagles fly Frodo over Mordor and prevent the killings and such before they even began? He decides instead to ask the eagles for help when Frodo and Sam are halfway up the bloody volcano? What kind of planning is that?

Would make for a pretty boring story.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Maybe they didn't want to! :P Things like that can be said about sooo many movies and books though :P As dizzle229 said, taking the easy way out like that doesn't make for a very good story. One I thought of a few weeks ago (but on a MUCH smaller scale): in Heroes season 2 I think it was, Peter exerts soooooo much energy trying to open a vault when he has the power to walk through walls and stuff.. he could have just walked through effortlessly? XD

Posted Image

because the eye would've seen them coming. and sauron's army wouldn't be concentrated as much in one spot.

the only reason why they got as far as they did was because the eye was kept busy by aragorn & co.

e: also it was hinted that the only way the ring was going to be destroyed was through gollum. no one has strong enough will to destroy the ring. so even if they did fly in, it's not that easy as how clerks 2 implied it

Maybe they didn't want to! :P Things like that can be said about sooo many movies and books though :P As dizzle229 said, taking the easy way out like that doesn't make for a very good story. One I thought of a few weeks ago (but on a MUCH smaller scale): in Heroes season 2 I think it was, Peter exerts soooooo much energy trying to open a vault when he has the power to walk through walls and stuff.. he could have just walked through effortlessly? XD

nah, that's just because NBC writers suck. there's a reason why they have the worst ratings

I watched Smokin Aces 2 Assassins Ball last night, and it was good... if you've seen it and enjoyed it you'd understand. Its an enjoyable film if you go in not expecting anything of it, my friend and I both watched it last night, coincidentally and were both suprised with it.

Also, I am watching Rambo: First Blood right now, and its entertaining, I've seen it before but Rambo is awesome.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

Debating whether or not to watch Adventures of Baron Munchausen. It came in a pack with Holy Grail and a bunch of Flying Circus episodes, but after wtaching the first few minutes and turning it off, I'm not sure whether or not it's Monty Python. I mean, I recognize Eric Idle from the box, but these guys do other stuff too so I'm not sure. And judging from the box, it's a weird, trippy movie.

Should I watch? Yay or nay?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I just watched The Duchess. Pretty good movie though I didn't like the ending.. but since it was based on a true story I guess there wasn't much freedom for them there :P

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqVD0swvWU

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]