What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Oh I forgot.. last night I also watched Kill Bill for the first time and about 30 minutes of Armageddon (which I've seen), while waiting for Kill Bill to download :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I recently (within the last 6 hours) watched 2 movies... well, most of the one and all of the other.

Resident Evil: Extinction- I finally saw the third installment. It was good, though not great. 7/10

And I saw PART of Eraser- It was better than expected, although I didn't see the start or all of the end. 7/10 till I see the rest.

Going through a phase of watching London criminal films at the minute. Watched Layer Cake, Snatch and Rock 'n' Rolla this weekend. Gonna watch Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels tomorrow.

Lock Stock > Snatch > Layer Cake > Rock n Rolla

I agree except that I've never even heard of Layer cake =D

I recently saw House of 9. Good movie.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I watched Accepted tonight. I had seen it before but it's always a fun movie to watch :P

EDIT: And I just watched Confessions of a Shopaholic :XD: Fun movie.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Just saw The Book of Eli in theaters - really great movie.

EDIT: Also just watched The Hangover. Pretty funny movie :D Definitely kept me entertained.

Posted Image

I saw The Imaginatorium of Dr. Parnassus last night. It was totally different from what I expected it to be but I liked it nonetheless.

(Spoiler)

[hide] It was actually one the few movies I have watched where the end absolutely surprised me. I thought Tony was the good guy and Anton would be the Lover-turned-jealous-and-evil. [/hide]

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

I saw Edge of Darkness today. I thought it was great. There was one bit where I swear I jumped like 5 feet :lol: I saw it coming but it still got me D:

Posted Image

The Road: Great acting, awful movie.

Precious: Great acting, awful movie.

Up: Great movie, great storyline, one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Paranormal Activity: I quite enjoyed it. Was a bit of a twist on the usual handheld camera horrors, and it worked well.

Up In the Air: Pretty good movie, enjoyed it, don't think I'd want to watch it again.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Fanboys- Pretty funny, I think I'll buy it. 7/10

Dead End- It was funny, but not in the good way. Far too predictable, as well. 4/10

Zombieland- Just as funny the second time and I am definitely buying it soon. 9/10

The Keeper- This is the first time I liked a Seagal movie, and would consider buying it. 7/10

Avatar (3D) I found the story was lacking but the effects were pretty cool. Overall, I doubt I'll buy it. 6/10

I also watched the first half or so of The Bourne Identity, but fell asleep since it was late.

Spirited Away.

The most surreal film I have ever seen. Ever.

It is pretty surreal, but if you want to see a really surreal movie I can give you a few suggestions.

Please, do go on my good sir.

And yeah, I don't really know how to describe Spirited Away. It's incredible, and I can't stand watching it for some reason. Either way, it only adds to a well established truth: Anime is [bleep]ing weird.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.