What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

12 Monkeys- I didn't see the beginning or the end, but what I saw was quite good. I will probably buy this one, too. What I saw of it makes me say 8/10

Oh man, one of my favourite movies of all time.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well, I watched District 9 and thought it was great, might be a favorite. Not exactly what I was expecting though.

Saw Alice in Wonderland in 3-D. I wasn't expecting anything terribly original or groundbreaking from a kid's movie but the plot surprised me by exactly how cliche--and completely unrelated to the book--it ended up being. Still fun to watch and the 3-D was cool.

p2gq.jpg

12 Monkeys- I didn't see the beginning or the end, but what I saw was quite good. I will probably buy this one, too. What I saw of it makes me say 8/10

A very good movie indeed... You should really watch the full movie.

I read about Dead Snow in this topic and it really appealed to me. Nazi zombies are awesome. A bit too much gore for me but the atmosphere was great:). And some scenes were hilarious.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

A very good movie indeed... You should really watch the full movie.

I fully intend to. With any luck, I'll find it next time I'm at the mall. One of the dozen movie stores should have it.

I finally saw 2012. It was alright :P Sooo unrealistic but that didn't bother me much.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Agreed!

I finally saw 2012. It was alright :P Sooo unrealistic but that didn't bother me much.

I wanna see that, if only for the graphics.

I saw Up! again today, an amazing movie. Pixar is by far my favorite animated movie company. Each movie they crank out is special, and very high quality.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I saw Up! again today, an amazing movie. Pixar is by far my favorite animated movie company. Each movie they crank out is special, and very high quality.

Graphics were awesome.

And I love that about Pixar. Unlike other companies they don't half [wagon] sequels.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I heard alot of bad things about Alice but I really enjoyed it. That may be because I never read it as a child so knew nothing of it at all besides the basic "Girl falls down hole" plotline.

I want to see it, although I know quite a bit more than the "basic girl falls down hole plotline". Also, a group in my Law class a few years ago charged the whole cast of characters in the original movie with substance abuse/possession/etc.

Graphics were awesome.

And I love that about Pixar. Unlike other companies they don't half [wagon] sequels.

2012 was sooo realistic! I mean, that's gotta be how it'll happen!! /sarcasm. I actually thought 2012 was an awesome movie, and I really liked it. You can't beat Pixar, such great movies each time. I don't think they've made a movie I haven't enjoyed.

As far as the last one I saw, that's Alice in Wonderland. I thought it was a pretty good movie. Before that was Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief which was also a pretty decent movie (although I prefer AiW over it).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

A couple of guys at work said Die Hard (and its sequels) were only worth one watch... So I plan to watch the series for what has to be about the 20th time each in the last couple years. The plan involves 2 days (minus 8 hours of work... stupid schedule maker making me work Saturday...) and 4 movies, plus any other movie I wish to watch.

Jumping on the 12 Monkeys love train.

Watched Collateral, and while I don't particularly like Jamie Fox or Tom Cruise, I really enjoyed it.

Unbreakable, interesting idea and a good movie. Was a lot disappointed that there was only one fight, but it was still good.

If anyone hasn't seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit, do so ASAP!

Anyone seen Brazil or Kingdom of Heaven or O' Brother, Where Art Thou? Trying to decide which to watch

yes.png

Brazil is great, if a little slow. Terry Gilliam at his best in some people's opinion (I would still go with 12 Monkeys as his best though). KoH you will hear mixed things about, I didn't think it was all that great. O' Brother might be might favourite Coen Brother's film, I am not a huge fan of theirs though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

A couple of guys at work said Die Hard (and its sequels) were only worth one watch... So I plan to watch the series for what has to be about the 20th time each in the last couple years. The plan involves 2 days (minus 8 hours of work... stupid schedule maker making me work Saturday...) and 4 movies, plus any other movie I wish to watch.

I love Die Hard! :lol: I only just watched the movies like.. in December but they were epic. Now I feel like watching them all again!

Posted Image

Watched Finding Forrester for the first time in quite a while. And it reminded me of where I found my inspiration. Maybe after so long I'll write something else once again.

I love Die Hard! :lol: I only just watched the movies like.. in December but they were epic. Now I feel like watching them all again!

I watched them in January, and was planning to rewatch them again next month... They bumped up the schedule a bit.

Jumping on the 12 Monkeys love train.

Watched Collateral, and while I don't particularly like Jamie Fox or Tom Cruise, I really enjoyed it.

Unbreakable, interesting idea and a good movie. Was a lot disappointed that there was only one fight, but it was still good.

If anyone hasn't seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit, do so ASAP!

Anyone seen Brazil or Kingdom of Heaven or O' Brother, Where Art Thou? Trying to decide which to watch

I, too, enjoyed Collateral despite a slight bias against both stars. I'm not completely sure why, though. As for Roger Rabbit, that one is awesome. I used to have a copy of it.

I watched them in January, and was planning to rewatch them again next month... They bumped up the schedule a bit.

I watched them in December, Christmas Eve to be exact :smile: . I'm going to make that a tradition, Die Hard (1, at least) every Christmas Eve. Tried to the past few years but kept on forgetting. Then after you watch 1 you just can't not watch 2-4.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg