What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I spent the night watching movies with my cousin so I saw 6 this weekend.

Avatar (2D)- Not nearly as impressive, but still not bad.

Defendor- I'm not sure but this might be my favourite movie of those I have seen for the first time this year.

Evolution- Pretty funny. I might buy it if I find it.

A Haunting in Georgia- Though technically not a movie, I watched a DVD copy of it. If it was intended to scare me, it failed, even though I was in a dark basement that my aunt used to think was haunted... maybe if I believed in that kind of thing?

Pandorum- This one was weird, but it surprised me a bit in a few parts, so I did enjoy it a little.

And then I got home tonight and watched an older one:

Small Soldiers- I can't help it... it's not really very good but I like it.

Movies I watched in the last 2 days:

Pride & Prejudice - had seen before

The Duchess - had seen before

The Terminator - had not seen before ;o

Was nice to finally see The Terminator. I feel so much more in the loop now :D I'll watch #2 soon ;o

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Thank You for Smoking:

Good movie, slightly funny, and an interesting look into the world of lobbyists.

The Hulk:

Worst super"hero" movie ever.

I liked Thank you for smoking as well. And which hulk are you referring to?

Last movie I saw wasssssssssssssssssss

The Fall. BEAUTIFUL movie.

the_fall_movie_poster.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Movies I watched in the last 2 days:

Pride & Prejudice - had seen before

The Duchess - had seen before

The Terminator - had not seen before ;o

Was nice to finally see The Terminator. I feel so much more in the loop now :D I'll watch #2 soon ;o

I've only seen parts of all of them (other than Salvation, which I saw all of).

And Space Jam was on and I missed it!?

Watched Fight Club and Donnie Darko again because I felt like watching some good movies.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

V for Vendetta and Enemy at the Gates. Both are good movies and would definitely recommend either of them. :thumbup:

Not sure what I'll watch next though. Hopefully something that continues the "good" cycle.

Love those too.

Shooter. 8/10. I liked it.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

DVD: Fanboys, Role Models, Miss March (Unrated), and Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.

Comments: The first three were comedys. Miss March (Unrated) has a few gross moments, but the firemen plot is funny. Fanboys wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but it was ok. Role Models I can never get enough, probably one of my favorite comedys as of late. Hell Boy 2 is one of the best action movies I've seen... the thought that I overlooked it for so long because of a somewhat corny title makes me want to punch myself in the face. The fight sequences I thought were amazing. SOme obvious wire work, but you can still appreciate the work done. All that and it also had a decent love story in it, so maybe it's even something the ladies might like.

Theature: Jeniffer's Body

Comments: I didn't quite like it. I went solely to see Megan Fox, which in retrospect was probably a bad idea. Didn't add this one to my DVD collection yet. I'd be willing to give an unrated version a chance, but there are other films I'd probably bother picking up first.

Two movies I'm planning on seeing within the next few weeks is Nightmare on Elm Street and Iron Man 2. They both look like awesome films. Really looking forward to seeing them.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog. LOL

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Iron Man 2.

It was nice. Very nice. It wasn't boring for me at all.

Given Transformers -> Transformers 2, I was a bit scared, but I'm really happy I saw it. I enjoyed it a lot!

If you liked the first one, it's worth seeing the second.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Iron Man 2.

Given Transformers -> Transformers 2, I was a bit scared, but I'm really happy I saw it. I enjoyed it a lot!

I'll have to disagree with you there. Iron Man was awesome, it had a excellent plot progression, pacing and it was pretty awesome. Iron Man 2 however, sucked in comparison to the first one. There was too much going on at the same time. Too many new characters, which made the pacing really really [cabbage]. The story and plot had no motivation itself and all the for all the characters that were there, especially Whiplash, along with all the other characters, didn't really develop and died far too soon. The first Iron Man everything was smooth, the whole film was exhilarating. I went to watch Iron Man for Iron Man, not for the setups for SHIELD, Avengers and whatnot. The whole film sped up, slowed down, took stuff out, put stuff in at really unecessary and uneeded intervals. Scarlett Johansson was o.O though, and Robert Downy Jr got every scene just right. A solid 6/10 IMO.

Iron Man 2.

I'll have to disagree with you there. Iron Man was awesome, it had a excellent plot progression, pacing and it was pretty awesome. Iron Man 2 however, sucked in comparison to the first one. There was too much going on at the same time. Too many new characters, which made the pacing really really [cabbage]. The story and plot had no motivation itself and all the for all the characters that were there, especially Whiplash, along with all the other characters, didn't really develop and died far too soon. The first Iron Man everything was smooth, the whole film was exhilarating. I went to watch Iron Man for Iron Man, not for the setups for SHIELD, Avengers and whatnot. The whole film sped up, slowed down, took stuff out, put stuff in at really unecessary and uneeded intervals. Scarlett Johansson was o.O though, and Robert Downy Jr got every scene just right. A solid 6/10 IMO.

I didn't like the first one much. It bored me for the first hour or so. But then again, I was with a person who didn't like it because it starred who it did. I'll have to watch it alone sometime.

Iron Man 2.

I actually liked it better.

The humour was subtle, the actors played their role right, the action was fun.

I stay by it, I enjoyed it. A lot. Even though it did indeed focus less on Iron Man itself but more on the person behind it.

It was far better than Transformers -> Transformers 2 to say the least.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I quite liked Transformers 2 :P I guess the fact that a big part was in Egypt helped with that though.

Tonight I've watched:

Up (had seen before)

Pitch Black (had seen before)

Julie & Julia (had seen before)

next up: Avatar (have seen before)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog