What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Did watch Road Trip a week or so ago, loved it. I love movies like that and american pie etc. Can anybody recommend me some more?

Accepted

Detroit Rock City

Eurotrip

Girl Next Door

Grandma's Boy

Harold and Kumar

Orange County

Smiley Face

Superbad

The New Guy

The Perfect Score

Van Wilder

Waiting

Without a Paddle

Woah thanks buddy.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

i saw how to train a dragon a while back. didn't like it. it was so average and the guy's voice made it worse.

saw kick-[wagon] also. i hate when a movie gets way too hyped up. i prolly wouldn't have minded it if everyone didn't sackride it too hard.

Accepted

Detroit Rock City

Eurotrip

Girl Next Door

Grandma's Boy

Harold and Kumar

Orange County

Smiley Face

Superbad

The New Guy

The Perfect Score

Van Wilder

Waiting

Without a Paddle

To add to that, Sex Drive

yes.png

There were a couple of movies on TV last night so I watched them (I hadn't seen either one start to finish, still haven't).

Robocop- I can't say much, as I didn't see much, but it wasn't as bad as I remember.

Good Morning Vietnam- This one made me laugh a lot.

I finally watched The Hurt Locker, and I must say ... it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. Sure the first 40 minutes were intensely suspenseful, but then it went down this "ooh, emotion and inner feelings" path which really seemed thrown together and contrived. And with every single bomb disposal after the second you could predict what was going to happen. Thankfully, it the film picked up by the end. Solid 6/10.

Wow, that is a really comprehensive list of that genre of movies. I'm trying to think of something to add but nothing is coming to mind.

I was thinking maybe Dazed and Confused and maybe Varsity Blues?

Of course if we want to go back a bit for the original teen angst comedies:

Porky's

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Breakfast Club

Weird Science

Sixteen Candles

Ferris Bueller

Better Off Dead

We're watching The Matrix in class right now. First time I've ever seen it and I have to say I'm extremely underwhelmed. Years of people telling me it's a great movie and it just doesn't live up to the hype. Soooo exposition-heavy and the acting is horrendous.

p2gq.jpg

We're watching The Matrix in class right now. First time I've ever seen it and I have to say I'm extremely underwhelmed. Years of people telling me it's a great movie and it just doesn't live up to the hype. Soooo exposition-heavy and the acting is horrendous.

I love The Matrix :P

I'm still working on my Star Wars marathon. Episode III tonight at some point.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I watched Serenity this morning. I haven't seen it in a while so it was pretty good. I'll be watching the Matrix movies soon. I still haven't seen any of them.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?!

To stay on topic :

I watched Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket the other day. It was pretty good.

Saw Babies last night which was ok.

Iron Man 2 was ridiculous, it's like they took everything ridiculous from the first one and magnified it by 10.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Saw the new A Nightmare on Elm Street last night..Ended up walking out, it was horrid.

Just about to watch Munich and A History of Violence, I've heard good things about both of them, should be good!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I watched Ocean's Twelve tonight. This weekend should be a big movie weekend for me. I'm HOPING to see Iron Man 2, Robin Hood and Letters to Juliet.. we'll see if I can get all that done :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Finished watching Munich, it was really an awesome movie. It dragged on for a bit longer than I would've liked but I really enjoyed it!

A History of Violence was amazing, one of the best movies I've seen. I want to watch it again :smile:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome