What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Finished watching The Blind Side, really good film. Felt sorry for that big guy.

Then i watched Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, [bleep]ing stupid film but just for [cabbage]s and giggles.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Ugh, apparently they're making sequels for Cars and Monsters Inc.

Not that that's a bad thing, but it seems they only have one new idea lined up for the next few years.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ugh, apparently they're making sequels for Cars and Monsters Inc.

Not that that's a bad thing, but it seems they only have one new idea lined up for the next few years.

Cars shouldn't have a sequel. My least favourite, next to Ratatouille. God I hated that movie. Monsters Inc. on the other hand, go for it. My favourite of all time. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I watched the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Return of the King, extended editions. Those uncut versions are like completely different movies. Makes you never want to watch the theater versions again.

I found a copy of Reservoir Dogs while browsing earlier this week. I'll watch it as soon as I get the chance.

p2gq.jpg

Brace yourselves, everyone. I am about to say something that has never been said before. It is more than something no one has said before. It's something that no one has expected to say before, but I just have to.

UWE BOLL MADE A GOOD MOVIE

Review of it can be found below.

http://www.film.com/celebrities/uwe-boll/story/you-kidding-me-uwe-bolls/30205347

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

44 Inch Chest - No points, turned off after 15min, nothing happend.

Sunshine Cleaning - An ok movie, 6.5/10.

Shrink - I quite liked it, altho that promoter guy (the germ hater) was an annoying character, 7.5/10.

Righteous Kill - It was ok, would have expected more from it. The end was a bit "eh", 7/10.

The Women - It was a bit too shallow, didn't really get to know much about any of the characters, 7/10.

Smart People - God, boring. I tried to watch it, but just couldn't finish it... 2/10.

Doghouse - Could have been a bit more crazy, 7.5/10

She's Out of My League - Hm, i liked it. A bit too little between the pair, but overall good. 7/10.

There's a few that i've forgotten.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Chungking Express. I might of not really gotten it, but it was still nice visually.. I did like Fallen Angels more.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I watched the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Return of the King, extended editions. Those uncut versions are like completely different movies. Makes you never want to watch the theater versions again.

I found a copy of Reservoir Dogs while browsing earlier this week. I'll watch it as soon as I get the chance.

Any chance you could send me the link for those?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Let's seeeee...

Yesterday I watched Beethoven and The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.

Today I reluctantly went to go see Solitary Man with my mom.. I watched the trailer and thought it looked bad but went anyway for my mom. It was just as bad as I thought it would be. Even my mom didn't like it. She should listen to me next time! :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFhNbG43XDg

It has a great Evil Dead feel to it, and it's really a lot of fun. It was shot in both Italian and English, so there are both versions available. The subtitled one was the only trailer I could find, although it really doesn't do the movie enough justice. It was a really really great movie, lots of fun.

It's about a man (who looks a lot like Bruce Campbell) who is a caretaker at a cemetery. When someone is buried, within 7 days for some unknown reason they return from the dead and he kills them. It's awesome how indifferent he is to killing them and people, killing returners (zombies basically) is just an every day thing for him, no big deal. It's a damn fine movie

The Crow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSzo-F9fIbU

[cabbage]ty trailer, but there doesn't appear to be an official one?

Basically, a guy and his fiance are brutally murdered on Halloween, a year later he comes back from the dead as an unkillable badass and gets revenge. Oh, did I mention it stars Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's son? Unfortunately, Brandon was killed while filming this movie. If he wasn't he would've been a big star guaranteed.

E:

Oh, and the two OSS 117 movies, French spoof movies about spies. Really great movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsSI9nKAxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwA6ir86slQ

Set in the 1950's, the bad guys are nazis in both movies (hilarious nazis I might add)

It's nice to watch a spoof movie where the main character isn't some bumbling boob who gets lucky at every corner and is completely incompetent at his job. Plus the guy has the best [cabbage] eater grin and laugh ever.

yes.png

Fear of the Dark (2002 Canadian one) - I liked it, but some bad (and unnecessary) CGI effects at the end and one of those cliche "happy endings" where something happens at the last second, so the ending alone really kills it for me.

Currently watching The Dead Next Door. Still at the beginning, but I've learned a very important lesson: Some zombies can run, but only when it's dramatically convenient.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png