What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I saw Prince of Persia, I'd rate it 8/10. There was plenty of action and the sound effects and the speed of the whips at the end were amazing. It was a really good film imo, and it was easy to follow for those who aren't into this type of film. It was a bit slow at the start but between half way and the end it really picked up and was unbelievably epic. A great storyline and just when you think someone is the bad guy, it's someone else. I hope there's a 2nd movie to follow it, though there aren't any plans just yet :( I'd definitely buy it for the DVD cupboard.

My overall advice, if you're into soppy/romantic films like Twilight, this isn't the film for you, if you're into mystic/action films however, you should see this movie.

2vuhgcn.png

I'm glad to see that Prince of Persia is getting good reviews. I saw the trailer and was intrigued but then something just felt kind of "meh" about it. Now I may consider seeing it!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm glad to see that Prince of Persia is getting good reviews. I saw the trailer and was intrigued but then something just felt kind of "meh" about it. Now I may consider seeing it!

Woot ^_^ I'm glad you're considering going to it.

I had the same impression when I saw the trailer. I thought it will be really good, but with a slight hint of 'cheesy' in the romantic/love department. I was right in the fact that some of the minor characters couldn't do so well with their acting, but the majority of the actors did well and the storyline was amazing. It all ties up in the end, and that's what made it even more epic.

I hate the movies where it leaves you hanging and you think to yourself 'well, what was the point in that?' lol. So yeah I recommend Prince of Persia =)

2vuhgcn.png

Guest TrixStar

Robin Hood, Iron man 2 before that. IM2 much better imo. Robin Hood wasn't bad, could wait til DVD though.

How do you make those lists? But lol at all the 1930's movies and such. :lol:

Last ones I watched -

Accepted : Pretty entertaining, but lacked in the adult jokes and scenes that make the other movies of this genre funny.

The Girl Next Door : I liked it when I watched, but looking back on it it was actually pretty bad.

Armoured : [bleep]ing awesome. 'Nuff said.

www.whatiwatch.net

you can choose for English language. You enter every movie you see and you grade (and review, if you want) it and then you keep track of every movie you see. You can export the stuff to post it on forums like I do.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

To be really honest, I found it hard to take that movie seriously, but that could be my anti-insanity reflex. Ending scene was really sad though.

Meh, I love dogs so I did find it quite sad.

How do you make those lists? But lol at all the 1930's movies and such. :lol:

Last ones I watched -

Accepted : Pretty entertaining, but lacked in the adult jokes and scenes that make the other movies of this genre funny.

The Girl Next Door : I liked it when I watched, but looking back on it it was actually pretty bad.

Armoured : [bleep]ing awesome. 'Nuff said.

www.whatiwatch.net

you can choose for English language. You enter every movie you see and you grade (and review, if you want) it and then you keep track of every movie you see. You can export the stuff to post it on forums like I do.

Ah thankyou sir.

No idea what movie to download for tonight, I want to watch one or two though.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

www.whatiwatch.net

[bleep], last time I asked you, you said it was Dutch only. <.< Unless they changed it recently. If not, you owe me 8 months of lost movie listing, How2PK.

Oh well, no matter. I registered yesterday. Is it okay to flood with movies, I might have watched 2 weeks ago but I put down I watched 2 days ago ? I've done it, but meh.

Fight Club, again. It's good second time round, and things make a bit more sense.

I saw a screenshot of Fight Club the other day and the lighting looks amazing. I'm thinking of watching it solely for the cinematography.

C2b6gs7.png

www.whatiwatch.net

[bleep], last time I asked you, you said it was Dutch only. <.< Unless they changed it recently. If not, you owe me 8 months of lost movie listing, How2PK.

Oh well, no matter. I registered yesterday. Is it okay to flood with movies, I might have watched 2 weeks ago but I put down I watched 2 days ago ? I've done it, but meh.

I did? The English part has been there for a while now. Longer than eight months. Sorry! They don't really like it if you put all those movies on one or two days, because it mixes up the statistics or something, like that. They;re kind of hard on that part. <_<

21o4pav.jpg

Watched Ghost World. I didn't really like it, about a dumb girl who really doesn't know what she wants. Almost as dumb as "The girlfriend Experience" girl.. Ugh THAT movie was way worse.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Last night I watched Idiocracy. It was required for my Microeconomics class and there was a question about it on the final exam. It was entertaining.

EDIT: And tonight I watched Exam. Kind of a fun movie though I thought the end was obvious.

[hide=Exam Ending Spoiler]"The end" meaning that the glasses played an important role in seeing something on the paper. I guessed as soon as the founder guy ("deaf") started talking.[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

21o4pav.jpg

I just watched RocknRolla. Although it only had half of my attention (was playing a game at the same time) so I barely know wtf happened lol.

Posted Image

Last night I couldn't sleep so I dug through my laptop's movie folder and watched Law Abiding Citizen and Crank.

Law Abiding Citizen - Pretty enjoyable. The part where the judge made the phone call was so sudden I pretty much burst out laughing. ._.

Crank - Possibly my favourite action movie ever. Good, mindless fun.

Probably going to watch the sequel to it tonight, along with some other random movies.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Last night I couldn't sleep so I dug through my laptop's movie folder and watched Law Abiding Citizen and Crank.

Law Abiding Citizen - Pretty enjoyable. The part where the judge made the phone call was so sudden I pretty much burst out laughing. ._.

Crank - Possibly my favourite action movie ever. Good, mindless fun.

Probably going to watch the sequel to it tonight, along with some other random movies.

No Dodgeball ? Aha, I watched Dodgeball yesterday. Ridiculous, silly comedy, keen fun to watch. :thumbsup: 9/10. Ben Stiller is just great.

Heh, Law Abiding Citizen ah yes, awesome film. Is it sick in the head that I kind of chuckled when he captured that dude and was gonna do "stuff" to him?

I watched Brothers last night, not what I was expecting but I still enjoyed it.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png