What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Last couple movies I saw were:

Reservoir Dogs - Brilliant movie, but I expected it to be. Great dialog, definitely worth watching.

Law Abiding Citizen - I really liked this movie as well, I expected it to be more of a normal action movie, but I'm glad it had the thriller aspect to it.

8 Mile - I expected it to be pretty bad. It was pretty good. Not amazing, but a lot better than I thought it would be.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I also saw Iron Man 2 and I liked it a lot. Had a good time. Just as good a time as with the first one. Maybe this one was a little bit funnier. Justin Theroux is quite a hero.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The Losers- Well worth the watch. At times predictable, but it made me laugh a lot.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)- It wasn't as good as the old ones, but still worth the watch.

A Perfect Getaway- Apart from the inability to take Steve Zahn seriously after some of his other movies, I liked this one.

Push- It wasn't great, but wasn't bad either.

Beowulf- This one was my least favourite of the weekend. It was kinda dull.

Step Brothers- Makes me laugh every time.

Blues Brothers 2000- I found it enjoyable, although again not great.

Helter Skelter: Great movie, I've been meaning to see it for a long time. It was quite eerie as well, the actor who played Charles Manson played a very haunting role.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: My mum kept telling me to go see it with her, so I did. I didn't expect to enjoy it, but it was a great movie. (A bit like Shutter Island)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Lol watched Zoolander tonight. I had seen that movie but not for ages. Always a good laugh.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I LOVE ZOOLANDER! !!!!!!

I watched Office Space, always a classic. Made me want to go BA on my stupid printer that prints out all wack pages.

I'm now rotating watching Bones Seasons 1 -current, and Arrested Development seasons 1-3 on Netflix. MY GOD. These shows are amazing! How could I miss these?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I just finished watching Ice Age 3 with my little brother and sister. It's kind of lame. I mean, it's good for a little kids movie, but aside from that.

I plan to watch Cargo (Swedish SF movie) with a friend next time we hang out. Maybe a Firefly show/movie marathon? I've been wanting to do that for a while...

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I just finished watching Ice Age 3 with my little brother and sister. It's kind of lame. I mean, it's good for a little kids movie, but aside from that.

I plan to watch Cargo (Swedish SF movie) with a friend next time we hang out. Maybe a Firefly show/movie marathon? I've been wanting to do that for a while...

It's fun to do the Firefly marathon because if you have a day off you can do it completely in that day. You can also do the movie Serenity and fan documentary Done the Impossible in that same day. All that would total around 14 hours, so you could also read both of the comic mini series Serenity and Serenity: Better Days (official and part of canon, written by Joss Whedon). I have not yet done this, I have done the watch all 14 episodes in one day thing before but I usually leave the movies for the next day. Also I haven't read the comics since I first bought them (they were OK).

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

A Clockwork Orange. It's definitely ranked as one of the strangest movies I've ever seen, found some of the British accents extremely annoying at times, but overall; a pretty good film.

Just watched Iron Man 2, first day it came out here in America.

Was absolutely brilliant. First time I've also seen an audience give applause at a scene for being so badass :D

wl7w9j.png

Just got back from Iron Man 2. Was expecting it to be a typical sequel due to some pretty negative critic reviews. Lesson learned: never trust the damned critics. I thought it was at LEAST as good as the first one, if not better. So yeah. :thumbup:

Just got back from Iron Man 2. Was expecting it to be a typical sequel due to some pretty negative critic reviews. Lesson learned: never trust the damned critics. I thought it was at LEAST as good as the first one, if not better. So yeah. :thumbup:

The only review that matters is your own!

About to watch Did You Hear About The Morgans. I don't have high expectations, just looking for some cheap laughs I guess.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

4th post on Iron Man 2.

I didn't watch the first one, since I'm not really a superhero guy, but this was surprisingly good. Realistic, of sorts. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

They Live - Good overall. Some parts were great, and then there were some parts that were kind of like, "really?" I actually have more appreciation for it now after reading the trivia on IMDb, one of the most ridiculous scenes was the 5 minute long fight but now I see why it was in there. Also had to rewatch the Cripple Fight episode of South Park right after the movie finished, just to compare :smile: . That is one of the biggest reasons to watch this movie even though it can be a little lame at times; it is part of pop culture and many other TV shows/movies/other media will have references to it.

They Live is probbaly one of the greatest movies of all time and that fight seen is simply amazing hahaha.

Just got back from Iron Man 2. Just watched the first one last night so it made it better and I can't really complain with Robert Downey Jr.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Eagle Eye- It wasn't bad, although could probably have been better.

The Blind Side- I don't like many football movies, but this one was good.

Aliens in the Attic- Another one I liked, though I'm not completely sure why.

Tooth Fairy- Despite the bad reviews, I liked it. I was never a big fan of The Rock, but he stars in some funny (in a stupid way) movies now.

Then I watched the 3rd period of Detroit's last game in the 2010 NHL playoffs and the second half of the Toronto Rock (Lacrosse)division championship game.

Then we threw in one more movie for fun.

Sahara- Probably the one I liked least, although it wasn't terrible.

Just watched two great French films:

OSS 117: Cairo, nest of spies

OSS 117: Lost in Rio

They're both spoofs of spy movies, and possibly the best foreign and spoof movies I've seen

First movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwA6ir86slQ

Second:

What I loved about these movies is that it's a spy spoof without an incompetent, [developmentally delayed]ed, oblivious agent who sucks at fighting and just sort of lucks into everything. He's a good spy, just can't piece things together. I can't recommend these movies enough.

Oh, and nazis. And nazi luchadors

yes.png

It's fun to do the Firefly marathon because if you have a day off you can do it completely in that day. You can also do the movie Serenity and fan documentary Done the Impossible in that same day. All that would total around 14 hours, so you could also read both of the comic mini series Serenity and Serenity: Better Days (official and part of canon, written by Joss Whedon). I have not yet done this, I have done the watch all 14 episodes in one day thing before but I usually leave the movies for the next day. Also I haven't read the comics since I first bought them (they were OK).

Awesome, I'd forgotten about the documentary. And it wouldn't be quite 14 hours: they only run 42 mins each without commercials. That's a precious 588 minutes of the best T.V. show ever. :thumbup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Iron man 2, am I the only one that didn't really care for it? I enjoyed the first one but found this one pretty boring, and don't get me started on some of those jokes.. (I'm keeping an eye on you!)

:mellow: