What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I watched Ocean's Twelve tonight. This weekend should be a big movie weekend for me. I'm HOPING to see Iron Man 2, Robin Hood and Letters to Juliet.. we'll see if I can get all that done :P

I think this will be the worst movie weekend for me... 3 days, work 2 of them.

I saw Pandorum last night. It's a cool sci-fi thriller. I didn't expect it to be good when I first started it, but I'm glad I watched it now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Watched Robin Hood (the new one) today, it was pretty cool but it wasn't anything amazing. It seemed to go on for a bit though.

Didn't notice the bad accent as much as people had been going on about (well one radio station I was listening too, anyway).

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I was cleaning out my cupboard and I found The Lion King and The Land Before Time on VCR. They were very nostalgiac especially The Land Before Time..I love them both <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I watched "How to Train your Dragon" last night. Now I'm going to go do something less confusing, like untangling a slinky with my teeth.

How can that movie possibly be by the same animation studio as Monsters vs. Aliens and Madagascar? Monsters vs. Aliens sucked so badly, probably the worst animated movie I've ever seen. Madagascar simply can not be taken seriously. And then Dreamworks goes off and makes a good movie. What? The 3D was also like twice as good as those others, not to mention the story (Oh wait, twice times zero is still zero).

C2b6gs7.png

I was cleaning out my cupboard and I found The Lion King and The Land Before Time on VCR. They were very nostalgiac especially The Land Before Time..I love them both <3:

The Land Before Time! OMG YES! I have a box set of like 9 of the movies on DVD.

I watched "How to Train your Dragon" last night. Now I'm going to go do something less confusing, like untangling a slinky with my teeth.

How can that movie possibly be by the same animation studio as Monsters vs. Aliens and Madagascar? Monsters vs. Aliens sucked so badly, probably the worst animated movie I've ever seen. Madagascar simply can not be taken seriously. And then Dreamworks goes off and makes a good movie. What? The 3D was also like twice as good as those others, not to mention the story (Oh wait, twice times zero is still zero).

I loved Monsters vs. Aliens :P In fact, I watched it like yesterday lol. Dreamworks does have some other good stuff imo. Dreamworks movies I like -

• Antz
  • The Road to El Dorado
  • Chicken Run
  • Shrek
  • Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
  • Shrek 2
  • Monsters vs. Aliens

The others, in my opinion, are so so or totally fail (I have only seen MOST of the others though - not all).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

American Gangster. It was good. 3/5.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

The Land Before Time! OMG YES! I have a box set of like 9 of the movies on DVD.

I loved Monsters vs. Aliens :P In fact, I watched it like yesterday lol. Dreamworks does have some other good stuff imo. Dreamworks movies I like -

• Antz
  • The Road to El Dorado
  • Chicken Run
  • Shrek
  • Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
  • Shrek 2
  • Monsters vs. Aliens

The others, in my opinion, are so so or totally fail (I have only seen MOST of the others though - not all).

I like what Jack Black said at the Oscars about DreamWorks and Pixar (A little relavent :P). "Each year I do one DreamWorks project, then I take all the money to the Oscars and bet it on Pixar."

And with that I can't wait for Toy Story 3. Read a pretty neat article in this months Wired magazine about Pixar and the process it takes to make one of their films.

tFtfA.jpg

Pixar is amazing. An employee came to my uni to give a lecture about Pixar, how they make their movies, etc. It was really interesting stuff :thumbup: My mom got an invitation to go to the Toy Story 3 private screening, which I'd love to go to.. but it's kind of far so idk if I will be able to D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pixar is amazing. An employee came to my uni to give a lecture about Pixar, how they make their movies, etc. It was really interesting stuff :thumbup: My mom got an invitation to go to the Toy Story 3 private screening, which I'd love to go to.. but it's kind of far so idk if I will be able to D:

What I wouldn't give...

To be honest and a bit blunt, Monsters vs. Aliens had some really horrible voice acting and the animation was a pain to look at, it had the dreaded underwater feel. The characters were really annoying.

The only thing I liked about it was that when that giant moth "died", the orchestra played a minor seventh chord, which is unusual. Yes, I listen for things like that.

C2b6gs7.png

Don't know when I last posted, so here's may.

Mei

Films

99. bios.pngIron Man 2 (Jon Favreau, 2010) :: 8.0

100. bios.pngAn Education (Lone Scherfig, 2009) :: 6.5

101. bluray.pngUne femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 (Jean-Luc Godard, 1964) :: 8.5

102. dvd.pngDe vierde man (Paul Verhoeven, 1983) :: 9.5

103. dvd.pngSummer Stock (Charles Walters, 1950) :: 7.5

104. dvd.pngVampyr - Der Traum des Allan Grey (Carl Theodor Dreyer, 1932) eye.gif :: 9.0

105. dvd.pngCarnival of Souls (Herk Harvey, 1962) eye.gif :: 8.5

106. bios.pngToy Story (John Lasseter, 1995) eye.gif :: 8.0

107. bios.pngToy Story 2 (Ash Brannon, John Lasseter, Lee Unkrich, 1999) eye.gif :: 7.5

108. dvd.pngFor All Mankind (Al Reinert, 1989) :: 9.0

109. bios.pngRobin Hood (Ridley Scott, 2010) :: 8.0 recensie_ong.png

110. dvd.pngMake Way for Tomorrow (Leo McCarey, 1937) :: 10.0 recensie_ong.png

111. dvd.pngMr. Deeds Goes to Town (Frank Capra, 1936) :: 9.0

112. bluray.pngThe Descent: Part 2 (Jon Harris, 2009) :: 6.0 recensie_ong.png

113. dvd.pngShe's the Man (Andy Fickman, 2006) :: 7.0

114. dvd.pngCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Phil Lord, Chris Miller, 2009) eye.gif :: 8.5

115. bios.pngShe's Out of My League (Jim Field Smith, 2010) :: 8.0

116. bluray.pngTriangle (Christopher Smith, 2009) :: 7.0

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Last films I watched was a Robin Hood, Legion, Avatar and Moon. Legion is the best from this list, IMHO :thumbsup:

I would rank Avatar and Legion about even, personally. I haven't seen the other two, though.

I haven't seen any movies in almost two weeks, but I bought Ocean's 11/12/13 so I'll watch those this weekend.

Don't know when I last posted, so here's may.

Mei

Films

99. bios.pngIron Man 2 (Jon Favreau, 2010) :: 8.0

100. bios.pngAn Education (Lone Scherfig, 2009) :: 6.5

101. bluray.pngUne femme mariée: Suite de fragments d'un film tourné en 1964 (Jean-Luc Godard, 1964) :: 8.5

102. dvd.pngDe vierde man (Paul Verhoeven, 1983) :: 9.5

103. dvd.pngSummer Stock (Charles Walters, 1950) :: 7.5

104. dvd.pngVampyr - Der Traum des Allan Grey (Carl Theodor Dreyer, 1932) eye.gif :: 9.0

105. dvd.pngCarnival of Souls (Herk Harvey, 1962) eye.gif :: 8.5

106. bios.pngToy Story (John Lasseter, 1995) eye.gif :: 8.0

107. bios.pngToy Story 2 (Ash Brannon, John Lasseter, Lee Unkrich, 1999) eye.gif :: 7.5

108. dvd.pngFor All Mankind (Al Reinert, 1989) :: 9.0

109. bios.pngRobin Hood (Ridley Scott, 2010) :: 8.0 recensie_ong.png

110. dvd.pngMake Way for Tomorrow (Leo McCarey, 1937) :: 10.0 recensie_ong.png

111. dvd.pngMr. Deeds Goes to Town (Frank Capra, 1936) :: 9.0

112. bluray.pngThe Descent: Part 2 (Jon Harris, 2009) :: 6.0 recensie_ong.png

113. dvd.pngShe's the Man (Andy Fickman, 2006) :: 7.0

114. dvd.pngCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Phil Lord, Chris Miller, 2009) eye.gif :: 8.5

115. bios.pngShe's Out of My League (Jim Field Smith, 2010) :: 8.0

116. bluray.pngTriangle (Christopher Smith, 2009) :: 7.0

How do you make those lists? But lol at all the 1930's movies and such. :lol:

Last ones I watched -

Accepted : Pretty entertaining, but lacked in the adult jokes and scenes that make the other movies of this genre funny.

The Girl Next Door : I liked it when I watched, but looking back on it it was actually pretty bad.

Armoured : [bleep]ing awesome. 'Nuff said.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Team America: World police

Funniest movie I've ever seen.

Americaaaaa! [bleep] yea! :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.