What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I watched the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Return of the King, extended editions. Those uncut versions are like completely different movies. Makes you never want to watch the theater versions again.

I found a copy of Reservoir Dogs while browsing earlier this week. I'll watch it as soon as I get the chance.

Any chance you could send me the link for those?

You want a link to Reservoir dogs? The heck?

I just finished watching Ep. 13 of 3rd season of Breaking bad. Epic.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A SHOW TO WATCH THAT ISN'T STUPID.

Also to be *on topic*

I watched the producers.(original) love. that. movie.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I watched the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and Return of the King, extended editions. Those uncut versions are like completely different movies. Makes you never want to watch the theater versions again.

I found a copy of Reservoir Dogs while browsing earlier this week. I'll watch it as soon as I get the chance.

Nice comprehension. I think Skully means the LOTR extended editions, the uncut ones.

Nice comprehension. I think Skully means the LOTR extended editions, the uncut ones.

Yea... I know. It was a joke.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yea... I know. It was a joke.

Didn't seem like it. It's difficult to discern someones' tone by reading.

I just finished watching Ep. 13 of 3rd season of Breaking bad. Epic.

SOMEONE GIVE ME A SHOW TO WATCH THAT ISN'T STUPID.

Also to be *on topic*

I watched the producers.(original) love. that. movie.

Dunno how I'm going to make it to season 4 of BB, it's so far away. Bryan Cranston got a ton of movie deals though

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0186505/

yes.png

the breakfast club was on lastnight.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Law Abiding Citizen

[hide]Was an amazing movie up until the ending ruined it by killing him. He was in the right the whole time, and killing him before he accomplished what he was doing just means that nothing changes, so everyone died for no reason.[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Oldboy.

Had it for months under the impression there were no subtitles. Popped it in just to see last night and I was blown away. It's a must see.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Oldboy.

Had it for months under the impression there were no subtitles. Popped it in just to see last night and I was blown away. It's a must see.

Ending was awesome and changed the whole movie

yes.png

Surrogates.

Incredibly mediocre. It seemed kinda half-finished, actually. I wouldn't have minded it so much if they'd make it kinda longer and fleshed out some stuff/added some more interesting things. Though the people who played some of the Surrogates were pretty good, they managed to land right in Uncanny Valley. So they're either good at acting a robot or just bad at acting in general.

It reminded me of the movie version of I, Robot. Guy doesn't like robots, that scientist guy built the robots. That scientist guy does something to the robots. Guy was right. Rocks fall everyone dies.

I liked I, Robot better though. It was vaguely humorous. And managed to redeem its meh-ness with robots beating the crap out of stuff.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Toy Story 3

As with UP last year, i think i enjoyed it even more then my kids.

Though it had some cheap laughs here and there,like any kids movie, it was still great entertainment.

Certainly good match to the first 2 in the seria and in some aspects even better.

. 8/10

I watched The Wedding Date a few nights ago. It was fun, some cheap laughs, etc.

Now I'm having a Nip/Tuck marathon.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pulp Fiction - I declare this the greatest movie of all time.

A Clockwork Orange - I can't believe I used to like this when I was younger.

Youth in Revolt - [spoiler=Spoiler]Steve Buscemi is Michael Cera's dad. lol

If anybody checks this within the next hour or two; recommend me a few films to download for tonight please? Action, Thriller, or College style comedy? <3:

Oldboy. Oldboy. Oldboy. (action, revenge, awesome)

Dellamorte Dellamore if you like the evil dead series

Interview with The Vampire was ok

Survive Style 5+ was fun and unique, had an awesome look too

And I will always, always, always, ALWAYS recommend Into the Wild

yes.png

Really ? I thought it was highly [cabbage], as in I loved the first good part of the film, but when it's revealed that SPOILER Mido is his daughter, what the [bleep] ? And that dude locked him up for 15 years and hypnotized over a grudge, ie, the death of his sister ... just, the premise is ridiculous. It's as if, the only way the movie could justify it's whole plot [which was you know, quite creative] to have some [cabbage]tastic ending just for the sake of it.

EDIT: I watched Dazed and Confused last night. Pretty good movie, can anyone tell me if American hazing is really like that ?

Grag, I hate Netflix right now. When it comes to movies, I'm the foaming-at-the-mouth kind of fan that isn't impressed by anything short of Micheal Bay's wet dream, and they don't seem to have anything like that.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Really ? I thought it was highly [cabbage], as in I loved the first good part of the film, but when it's revealed that SPOILER[hide] Mido is his daughter, what the [bleep] ? And that dude locked him up for 15 years and hypnotized over a grudge, ie, the death of his sister ... just, the premise is ridiculous. It's as if, the only way the movie could justify it's whole plot [which was you know, quite creative] to have some [cabbage]tastic ending just for the sake of it.[/hide]

EDIT: I watched Dazed and Confused last night. Pretty good movie, can anyone tell me if American hazing is really like that ?

Might want to hide tag the spoilers or something...what rocked about the ending was

[hide] that throughout the entire movie you thought it was Oh Dae Su getting revenge, but it turns out EVERYTHING was just Lee getting revenge on Oh[/hide]

yes.png