What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Just watched Donnie Darko.

8/10. I really liked it. Though I did have to Wikipedia it to make sure I had the ending right, which thankfully, I did. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

@Adrenal: I liked Zombieland and thought it was funny. D:

Eh, to each their own. Woody Harrelson was awesome in it. Apparently it was inspired by Shaun of the Dead [a movie I enjoyed], but I think I was watching the movie whilst not paying full attention. I'll watch again sometime.

Well, I watched it again it was pretty entertaining, a few things I picked up that I didn't really notice before ... so 8/10.

@Adrenal: I liked Zombieland and thought it was funny. D:

Eh, to each their own. Woody Harrelson was awesome in it. Apparently it was inspired by Shaun of the Dead [a movie I enjoyed], but I think I was watching the movie whilst not paying full attention. I'll watch again sometime.

Well, I watched it again it was pretty entertaining, a few things I picked up that I didn't really notice before ... so 8/10.

Good. Give it the rating it deserves. :-D

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Watched La Haine, pretty good for a french movie, Really didn't go much of anywhere until the very end. Oh my god that ending.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Yesterday I watched How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. I hadn't seen that movie in a while. A pretty good laugh :P Today I finished Season 3 of Nip/Tuck. I love that season :P I've only seen 1, 2, 3 and part of 4 but of those, three is my favourite.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Watched:

First Blood 7/10

I <3 Huckabees 9/10

Naked Lunch 8/10

Watched Naked Lunch a couple hours ago, I'm pretty freaked out. First Blood was alright, That cop was a total a-hole about things and look where it ended up for him.

I <3 Huckabees was just like extremely philosophical, I thought it was pretty good, a lot of other people call it pretentious. It's honestly borderline between those.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

The Collector. Pretty [cabbage] film, kinda in the same vein as the Saw films. Pretty gory as well. Wouldn't really recommend it.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Borrowed Double Dragon from a friend, because I let him borrow Defendor. It was actually pretty good if you can look past the obvious flaws.

Defendor was actually pretty awesome also.

So was "Special", possibly even better

I haven't seen Special, but I agree Defendor was "pretty awesome".

Yesterday I watched How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. I hadn't seen that movie in a while. A pretty good laugh :P Today I finished Season 3 of Nip/Tuck. I love that season :P I've only seen 1, 2, 3 and part of 4 but of those, three is my favourite.

NIP TUCK OMG!!!

rampage-header.jpg

About some guy who shoots up his home town. pretty epic :thumbup: though its sad when he shoots up the nail salon :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

NIP TUCK OMG!!!

OMGOMGOMG :lol: It's fun. I'm 5 episodes into season 4 now. It's alright, but so far not as good as the others.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I just watched Final Destination.. it isn't anywhere as creepy the second time around :P

Posted Image

NIP TUCK OMG!!!

OMGOMGOMG :lol: It's fun. I'm 5 episodes into season 4 now. It's alright, but so far not as good as the others.

I own season 5 pt.1 +4. I've watched all of em online. Total fan :D

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just watched the TV adaptation of Terry Pratchett's Going Postal. All in all, pretty damn awesome. They left out some things that couldn't be done, but made up for it pretty well, in the end. I don't think his novels work incredibly well as movies, since there's so much stuff that they leave out, like just general text stuff, which is really funny, but ah well.

The actors they chose were pretty spot on, too. I didn't know most of them, but that's probably because they're from british shows. But I'm pretty sure Reacher Gilt is the same guy as Hercule Poirot, and Groat is Manuel from Fawlty Towers. I wasn't too fond of the look of Mr. Gryle, but the golems looked alright after a while. And ofcourse, Adora's actor was awesome. /shiver

I could've sworn Lipwig was played by Colin Firth. ._o But he wasn't, apparently. And blonde Vetinari was pretty awesome, though I've always pictured him younger and with dark hair. And Ridcully to be fatter. xD

8/10, imo. :3 Watching the adaptation of Hogfather, next. Should be good.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Just watched the Live Action Cromartie High school movie. It was... weird, worse than the maga, but somehow they managed to capture the essence of the characters.

16185_s.gif