What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

@Adrenal: I liked Zombieland and thought it was funny. D:

Eh, to each their own. Woody Harrelson was awesome in it. Apparently it was inspired by Shaun of the Dead [a movie I enjoyed], but I think I was watching the movie whilst not paying full attention. I'll watch again sometime.

I saw Hot Tub Time Machine a week or so ago, sooooo funny. Also really liked the soundtrack.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Me and my dad watched "Enemy at the Gates." I REALLY enjoyed the movie, one of my favorites now.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Law Abiding Citizen

Pretty good movie, portrays how I feel about the justice system the most accurately of all the movies I've seen so far. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Me and my dad watched "Enemy at the Gates." I REALLY enjoyed the movie, one of my favorites now.

Awesome, awesome movie. Ed Harris makes you hate him in that role, and he does it so well.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Law Abiding Citizen

Pretty good movie, portrays how I feel about the justice system the most accurately of all the movies I've seen so far. :thumbsup:

I love that movie :P

[hide=Spoilers]I wish he won in the end though.[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Law Abiding Citizen

[hide]Well I don't know, I'm pretty strong at this but think he went overboard with killing the blond girl. The Judge part was my favourate. [/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

V for Vendetta and Enemy at the Gates. Both are good movies and would definitely recommend either of them. :thumbup:

Not sure what I'll watch next though. Hopefully something that continues the "good" cycle.

Law Abiding Citizen

[hide]Well I don't know, I'm pretty strong at this but think he went overboard with killing the blond girl. The Judge part was my favourate. [/hide]

[hide=Spoilers]Yeah the blonde didn't need to be killed.. but I don't like that they figured out his plan in the end and outsmarted him :P The Judge part was cool.. I jumped about 2 feet :XD:[/hide]

I watched Equilibrium like 2 nights ago.. was awesome - I really enjoyed it. Christian Bale kicks some major [wagon].

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

V for Vendetta and How to Train your Dragon. I've seen V for before but it is a good one as always. I really enjoyed Dragon, and now I want a dragon.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Almost done with my Die Hard marathon (second time I've seen the movies). #4 is tonight :P

Posted Image

Transformers 2.

I have to admit, i "giggled" a few times thru the movie since the Transformers and their voices. I liked it, not really knowledgeable about Transformers, but a good action movie with good special effect. I think i liked the first movie a bit more, but good never the less. And damn, she's hot.

Notorious.

I'm no rap fan, but i had wanted to see the movie for a while. I think that it perhaps was a bit slow at a couple of parts, but great acting from the dude who played him.

The Hangover.

I honestly thought it was gonna be a lot more fun and that you'd get to see their f'd up adventure on camera. I found it slow and a bit boring at several occasions, i however liked the guy who played the teacher and hung up on the phone fast when the chick called.

I god damn hate it when guys on movies can't just say "bye"... Instead have to think of some lie and smoothing out the situation. But the end was great with the dentist giving his (ex) a round of words.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Thank You for Smoking:

Good movie, slightly funny, and an interesting look into the world of lobbyists.

The Hulk:

Worst super"hero" movie ever.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

The Hulk:

Worst super"hero" movie ever.

Aww I enjoyed that movie :P I mean I definitely rank it below Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man, etc. but I still liked it.

EDIT: I just finished my LotR marathon. I'm on a roll. Bourne trilogy, Die Hard quadrilogy, LotR trilogy and next up is X-Men. *starts X-Men Origins*

Posted Image

Clash of the titans good film. Very violent.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Spent the weekend watching all 4 Indiana Jones movies. They're absolutely amazing. Even my least favorite, Temple of Doom, is great.

Edit: I [bleep]ING HATE IT WHEN THE SECOND LINE HAS ONLY ONE WORD!!!!!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.