What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

From the last 5 days or so --

The Bourne Identity

The Bourne Supremacy

The Bourne Ultimatum

• All awesome. Absolutely loved them.

The Matrix Revolution

• Pretty good. Worth watching, but has absolutely NOTHING on The Matrix.

Die Hard 1

Die Hard 2

Die Hard 3

Die Hard 4

• LOVED LOVED LOVED them all! Bruce Willis is just awesome.

Wall-E

• Too cute!! Pixar does it again!

-----------------------

Still left on my list are:

Collateral

• I've seen like 90% of this. I saw it in theaters when it first came out and loved it... but then the movie broke in like the last 15 or 20 minutes when it gets really intense and everything starts to make sense... So I'm watching it again to see the ending.

I agree with every one I left there. The rest I haven't seen.

Most recent movies I have watched would be:

Home Alone (just the first one)- I love the first 2 (each one gets 9/10), not so much on the rest (4/10 each). It's not the same without Joe Pesci and Mccauley Culkin.

Christmas with the Kranks- Amusing, at times, and overall not bad. 7/10

Office Space- One of my favourites in a while. 9/10

You should definitely see the rest ;) I think you'd enjoy them a lot if you like the others.

Shooter turned out being awesome. I'm already itching to watch it again. It looks FABULOUS in HD. The end of Collateral was alright. Honestly I was a little disappointed and thought it to be a bit anti-climactic. Still a good movie though, of course.

I had a little blast from the past fun the other night and watched:

10 Things I Hate About You

• R.I.P. Heath Ledger :(

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

• I remember seeing this movie aaaages ago. It's pretty hilarious how ditzy those girls are.

I also watched The Matrix and The Ugly Truth last night, though I had already seen them both. I'd love to see Avatar in iMAX before I leave for Brazil next week D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You should definitely see the rest ;) I think you'd enjoy them a lot if you like the others.

I would like to see them, but I'm too cheap to rent them. I saw the first few minutes of Shooter when it first came out, though. It didn't impress me enough to make my aunt and sister stay at the Drive-In, though.

Last night I watched another Christmasy movie.

Unaccompanied Minors- It was far better than I expected. 7/10

I would like to see them, but I'm too cheap to rent them. I saw the first few minutes of Shooter when it first came out, though. It didn't impress me enough to make my aunt and sister stay at the Drive-In, though.

Hmm well I loved it ;)

Tonight I watched Star Trek and The International. Both were good movies. I wish that The International had a bit more action in it. I definitely liked the whole idea of the movie though. There was one fun scene with people shooting each other, I just wish there was more!!

Next up tonight: Ocean's Eleven. I've seen it though ;o

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Just finishing up Reservoir Dogs. Like 5 minutes left. Its been good so far.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Inglorious Basterds. I don't know about this one... I can't say I've never seen a Tarintino movie before (I know.. I know..) so I didn't know what to expect, I gave it a shot but honestly didn't care for it at all. Comedy was good in parts, but I thought it was way too predictable, unnecessarily gruesome at times and a bit too long.

Next on the list is "The Hangover" here's hoping for a good laugh or two.

Goodbye Lenin

Pulp Fiction

Lars and the Real Girl

Zombieland

Hrmm, swear I'm missing something.

I liked all of them, especially Pulp Fiction and Zombieland.

I was reluctant to go to the Avatar movie last night but it was pretty amazing. the forest looked great at night. :thumbup:

I'm watching Kill Bill right now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hmm well I loved it ;)

Tonight I watched Star Trek and The International. Both were good movies. I wish that The International had a bit more action in it. I definitely liked the whole idea of the movie though. There was one fun scene with people shooting each other, I just wish there was more!!

I would have stayed if not for them, but I can't enjoy a movie while watching it with somebody who doesn't like it.

Somehow I agree with your points on The International, too. Lack of action brought it down a peg or two. And I liked Star Trek. Ah, but I haven't seen Ocean's Eleven.

I just watched Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which was quite entertaining, despite the excessive nudity. I have also recently watched Die Hard (it was on TV), Die Hard 2 (also on TV), and The Bourne Supremacy/Ultimatum (DVDs). I skipped Identity because I don't have a copy of it in my room. All great movies, of course.

Hmm well I loved it ;)

I would have stayed if not for them, but I can't enjoy a movie while watching it with somebody who doesn't like it.

Somehow I agree with your points on The International, too. Lack of action brought it down a peg or two. And I liked Star Trek. Ah, but I haven't seen Ocean's Eleven.

I just watched Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which was quite entertaining, despite the excessive nudity. I have also recently watched Die Hard (it was on TV), Die Hard 2 (also on TV), and The Bourne Supremacy/Ultimatum (DVDs). I skipped Identity because I don't have a copy of it in my room. All great movies, of course.

All the Ocean's movies are epic! :o

For movies I haven't seen, I recently saw:

Inglourious Basterds

The New World

I enjoyed Inglourious Basterds and The New World was alright.. but at times it felt like it wasn't heading anywhere and I couldn't decide which man to root for (John Smith or Christian Bale's character) :XD:

I have a lot on my list for upcoming movies to watch:

Ghostbusters

The Escapist

State of Play

5 early Batman films

I'm falling behind! D:

Posted Image

They're part of the list of movies I want to see, but have yet to get around to. If I knew somebody who had them, I would borrow them, but nobody has yet mentioned owning a copy.

I figure I'll throw another movie later. I'm not sure which, though. Maybe Stepbrothers, or Evan Almighty.

EDIT: Watched both. Both are quite amusing.

I watched State of Play, and although it was a few months back, I'd have to give it a 7/10. Worth watching at least once, maybe twice, but not over again like the "oceans" series or taken.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I saw Nowhere Boy yesterday. It was a great movie, there were some bits which I felt seemed over-dramatised but the story was portrayed well as was John Lennon's character

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I watched State of Play and Ghostbusters last night. Enjoyed both of them a lot :) I agree, stonewall, that I wouldn't watch it over and over again. Tonight is probably The Escapist.

Posted Image

Since my last post:

Rush Hour- One of my all-time favourites. 9/10

Harry Potter 6- Better than I expected after reading all of the negative reviews, but not the best of the series. 7/10

The Bucket List- Another of my favourites. 10/10

Gran Torino- 15th time I've seen it and I still love it. 10/10

Still to watch from Christmas movies (mine and my sister's): Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 (yeah, I'm a guy, so?), DareDevil (seen before), Wild Hogs (seen before), Harold and Kumar go to White Castle (seen before), and Joe Dirt (also seen before). After that, I'll start watching older movies I haven't seen before until the drive-in opens again.

Saw Sherlock Holmes and Avatar. Both excellent movies and it's hard for me to give good reviews. Especially enjoyed Sherlock Holmes because I felt like I was in one of the books experiencing it for myself. Just fantastic.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg