What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

The movie I can remember seeing last is Blair Witch Project, that was probably one of the scariest movies i've seen, and I don't get scared easily.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

-Saw Trainspotting- Very good and very funny when I could understand it. As the movie went on it got harder and harder to understand through their accents.

-Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas- Pretty funny but it would have been way better if it was condensed, since it was so long and drawn out.

-And I just saw Gummo which was just weird.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Well..this weekend im going to go see Jarhead, and hopefully saw 2 so im happy.

:)

On T.V...i think it was last week or so i watched scary movie, and alot of jason movies on AMC because its the 13 nights of halloween thingy so yeah lol.

Jason's are just fun to watch, not scary, pretty fun, but pretty fun.

Scary movie is * hilarious..i love it, although i want to see scary movie 3 and a half because i havent seen it yet (i've seen the 3rd yes) and it was probally the best.

:lol:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Katie Holmes was mad no name until she started going out with Tom Cruise...Not to mention she was absolutely horrible in that movie...She is a horrible actress. :wink:

ever heard of dawsons creek? actually i dont know how big of role she played in it, but she was in it. i never actually watched it... :P

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Also big props to...the all star cast...Katie Holmes...

Katie Holmes was mad no name until she started going out with Tom Cruise...Not to mention she was absolutely horrible in that movie...She is a horrible actress. :wink:

She was horrible in Batman Begins? I thought she was doing pretty good. And what does her fame have to do with it? She did a pretty good preformance in "go". And have you heard from her other movies, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Wonder Boys? All pretty decent movies. And all those movies, INCLUDING Batman Begins are made before she went with Tom Cruise. So don't give me crap. She's not a horrible actress, she's a pretty decent actress.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yay, just phoned a mate, going for a Scandinavian marrathon tonight at the "arthouse".

We'll start with Manderlay - The second part in the America trilogy of Danish director Lars von Trier. The first part of the trilogie was Dogville and I absolutely loved that one. :) The last part of the trilogy, Washington will probably be released in 2007.

The second movie will be SÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ som i himmelen (As it is in Heaven) - A Swedish drama about a conductor. Haven't read much about the story itself, but I heard it was a very powerful movie, so I'm very curious. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Are you serious? Even my mom knows her :lol:

Batman Begins came out before they started going out too so what are you on about.

I used to watch Dawson's creek. :oops:

Manderlay - The second part in the America trilogy of Danish director Lars von Trier. The first part of the trilogie was Dogville. Excellent movie, a little bit more complex than Dogville, emotionally and technically. Bryce Dallas Howard (L). She did an excellent job playing Grace, which is very respectable, since Kidman didn't leave her with an easy job. Also great supporting roles by Danny Glover, Isaach De Bankol̮̩̉̉, Willem Dafoe and others. If you've seen Dogville and liked it, go see it. It you've seen Dogville and didn't like it, go see it, it's an hour shorter. If you never heard of Dogville or Manderlay, go see Dogville and then see Manderlay.

8/10

SÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥ som i himmelen (As it is in Heaven) - It was okay, not as good as I hoped and heard from my friend's mother. It's a bit "been there, done that" story wise, but it's done pretty nice. It's good to see the dramatic side of the movie is a bit absent most of the time. Great acting by Michael Nyqvist and Ingela Olsson.

7/10

21o4pav.jpg

She was horrible in Batman Begins? I thought she was doing pretty good. And what does her fame have to do with it? She did a pretty good preformance in "go". And have you heard from her other movies, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, The Gift, and Wonder Boys? All pretty decent movies. And all those movies, INCLUDING Batman Begins are made before she went with Tom Cruise. So don't give me crap. She's not a horrible actress, she's a pretty decent actress.

I was refering to the fact that she was far from "all star" before Tom Cruise...Which is all anyone talks about about her anyway now.

I've seen some of The Gift, and a few episodes of Dawson's Creek (painfully) and of course Batman Begins. And it all the time seemed like she was reading off of a telepromter while she 'acted'. It was not a believable performance at all. And rumor has it they are replacing her with a stronger actress for the sequel. Rumor has it...

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I was refering to the fact that she was far from "all star" before Tom Cruise...Which is all anyone talks about about her anyway now.

To be honest, I didn't even know she was going with Tom Cruise untill you brought it up...And just to be clear, an all star cast doesn't have to be a good cast.

[edit] I forgot to give Morgan Freeman credit for Batman Begins.

21o4pav.jpg

To be honest, I didn't even know she was going with Tom Cruise untill you brought it up...And just to be clear, an all star cast doesn't have to be a good cast.

[edit] I forgot to give Morgan Freeman credit for Batman Begins.

How did you not know that?

He jumped up and down on the Oprah show and went insane about his girlfriend. It is a huge joke over the internet.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

He jumped up and down on the Oprah show and went insane about his girlfriend. It is a huge joke over the internet.

Because a lot of people really don't give a [cabbage] about the lives of celebrities.

Because a lot of people really don't give a cabbage about the lives of celebrities.

i dont care about celebrities, but i do keep up on some of the news *watches showbiz show with david spade*

but i never heard the so called joke about tc on oprah :?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

i dont care about celebrities, but i do keep up on some of the news *watches showbiz show with david spade*

I don't really consider Oprah to be the news. Sometimes I see it with one eye, but I really don't pay attention to it. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Despite all the boos and hisses and negative reviews when it came out, i really enjoyed this film, and since it was on again on Wednesday i couldn't resist recording it. I thought the acting from Hayden Christensen was a bit wooden, but good performances from Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and Samuel L. Jackson. The lead ups to the main trilogy were all there, the subtle hints at the Death Star and the not so subtle hints at why Anakin becomes so angry. But the trump card of all these prequels has been the special effects, used in fight scenes and space-ship chases to a wonderful effect. They really are fantastic, and the lightsabre duels were as spectacular as ever, nice to see Yoda finally do something 8)

8/10

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I don't really consider Oprah to be the news. Sometimes I see it with one eye, but I really don't pay attention to it. :P

Yeah...I'm not sure why they are saying that Operah is the news...

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I can be at any of the pathe cinema's in amsterdam within 20 minutes

:evil:

I've to stick with the pathe in schevingen,or some other cinema :D

-----

Anyway the last film I saw in the cinema was really boring and I fell asleep,didn't know the name either :lol:

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Despite all the boos and hisses and negative reviews when it came out, i really enjoyed this film, and since it was on again on Wednesday i couldn't resist recording it. I thought the acting from Hayden Christensen was a bit wooden, but good performances from Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and Samuel L. Jackson. The lead ups to the main trilogy were all there, the subtle hints at the Death Star and the not so subtle hints at why Anakin becomes so angry. But the trump card of all these prequels has been the special effects, used in fight scenes and space-ship chases to a wonderful effect. They really are fantastic, and the lightsabre duels were as spectacular as ever, nice to see Yoda finally do something 8)

8/10

Yeah, the acting was pretty decent in Ep 2, but you have to admit that Hayden Christensen was highly more acceptable than that kid in the first. I noticed that Natalie Portman's acting skills got significantly better as the trilogy went on, and by Episode 3 she was at least decent and fitting. Episode one as Queen Amidala was a near travesty. And Ewan McGregor was quite good through the trilogy, and Samual L. Jackson was pretty good too.

I'm watching Traffic this week.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

It would be quite pathetic if Hayden Christensen's preformances didn't surpass the acting skills of a 10 year old. I don't see why everybody is so hard on Jake, give him a break, he hardly had any experience when doing Star Wars Episode I, you can't expect him to give a slamming preformance..

21o4pav.jpg