What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

It would be quite pathetic if Hayden Christensen's preformances didn't surpass the acting skills of a 10 year old. I don't see why everybody is so hard on Jake, give him a break, he hardly had any experience when doing Star Wars Episode I, you can't expect him to give a slamming preformance..

Yep...

...and Hayden Christensen is an awful actor.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Yeah...I'm not sure why they are saying that Operah is the news...

i never said oprah was the news :? . i said i keep up with the celebs news by watching the showbiz show.

star wars was never known for its good acting, not even the original trilogy.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It would be quite pathetic if Hayden Christensen's preformances didn't surpass the acting skills of a 10 year old. I don't see why everybody is so hard on Jake, give him a break, he hardly had any experience when doing Star Wars Episode I, you can't expect him to give a slamming preformance..

I'm not dissing him...He was the awesomeness in Jingle All the Way...But I would say that...Well Lucas made some serious mistakes in general with that movie so...

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I'm not dissing him...He was the awesomeness in Jingle All the Way...But I would say that...Well Lucas made some serious mistakes in general with that movie so...

He has made mistakes with the last three Starwars movies that were put out.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Meh, last movies couldn't compare with the earlier three movies, that's a given fact. But to call them bad goes a bit far. They do their job and nothing more. It was almost impossible to make them as good as the 'old' ones.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Meh, last movies couldn't compare with the earlier three movies, that's a given fact. But to call them bad goes a bit far. They do their job and nothing more. It was almost impossible to make them as good as the 'old' ones.

Dare I say the third one was....good.

The second did the job I'd say...But the first...It was pretty good at points, but also there was just some badness...The whole Tatooine rod-racer thing was rather pointless and uninteresting, other than that it freed them...Which added to plot but was otherwise a big waste of time.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

It was almost impossible to make them as good as the 'old' ones.

Yup, there was something special about the Millenium Falcon and Darth Vader's hoarse throat that will never be surpassed by any prequel.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Koyaanisqatsi - Very, very powerful documantary. There is no real storyline, we have 87 minutes of images of nature, cities, machines, factories, humans etc. and all this guided by the wonderfull music of Philip Glass. It's quite an intense ride, but when you finish it you will be very, very statisfied.

8/10

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - :mrgreen: 6.5/10

Life of Brian - :mrgreen: 7.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

Enduring Love - Last night, pretty good, had it's great moments, had it's less good moments. Also an amazing score, which was timed with an almost scary Kubrical precision. Pretty good acting overal....

7/10 ?

Up for today, my first Ingmar Bergman (FINALLY!!) the five hour version of Fanny och Alexander! :D

21o4pav.jpg

Lost in Translation (2003) [buy - ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.99]

Watched it when I stayed with Daan in Holland and loved it so much i bought it. So I watched it again last night with a few mates ^_^

I also watched the concluding part of Funland on BBC Three. Its a darkly comedic drama written by one of the writers from the League of Gentlemen. Got a great British cast playing some quite different roles than we are used to seeing them in. cant wait until it comes out on DVD :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Your mates liked Lost in Translation, Matt?

One didnt, but then he doesnt like many of my films. Hes only really into football and nothing else. lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

One didnt, but then he doesnt like many of my films. Hes only really into football and nothing else. lol.

Ugh, men. emo.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Yeah hes a bit of a pleb. Doesnt look like im going to see anything tonight tho. I am working until about 10pm tonight at the Young People of Wiltshire Awards. Might watch Pirates of the Caribbean when I get home on SkyMovies tho.

Thats a point I also watched the last hour and 40 of Mississippi Burning on SkyCinema last night

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I finally got around to seeing The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I suppose its better at a midnight theatre but I thought it was just plain strange.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

i watched a movie last night: Heartbreakers :lol: . now before you all start laughing, there is a good reason. first of all, jason lee is in it and he is one of my favorite actors. probably because of the kevin smith movie apperances. second of all, jennifer love hewitt. she is hot, really hot in this movie 8) . she was the first "teenager infatuation with a celebrity" that i had. the movie isnt all that great, but i enjoyed it.

im watching star wars episode III right now, ive actually only seen it 4 or 5 times, and not lately at all, so its pretty enertaining. definently a good one to see if you like star wars.

i will later start on my quest to see all of the imdbs top 250 movies, just got side tracked a bit :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The Wolf Man - Pretty good part of the universal monster collection, of course not very scary anymore. Good score and good make-up, and of course the uberleet transformation from the 40's. :P

7/10

Werewolf of London - on half, judgement later.

Fanny och Alexander - Also on half, very good so far.

21o4pav.jpg

Ugh, men. emo.gif

*Cough* *Cough* i beleive you....are one... *COUGH*

anyways has anyone seen Jarhead yet? and if so can you please in a simple paragraph describe how it was?

also the last movie i watched was still Rounders :roll: i need to watch a movie or two :(

anyways has anyone seen Jarhead yet? and if so can you please in a simple paragraph describe how it was?

also the last movie i watched was still Rounders :roll: i need to watch a movie or two :(

im downloading jarhead right now (almost done), so ill tell you how it is (i am also going to go see it in theaters saturday, so i will be paying for it (in my own way :lol: )).

and you didnt like rounders? i thought it was pretty good.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg