what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully the olympics haha i'll be 20 then:D:D so hopefully i will have moved out haha x

apparently the end of the world i to happen at 2012 aswell hahahaha 2008 was ment to be the end of the world aswell and were still here:O:O:O:O LMo x

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

Palin will become Prez and will start hunting down Democrats by the boatful. Once all democrats are dead. The republicans will start in fighting and nuking each other. Eventually the world will succumb to nuclear war all because of Obama. A

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Palin will become Prez and will start hunting down Democrats by the boatful. Once all democrats are dead. The republicans will start in fighting and nuking each other. Eventually the world will succumb to nuclear war all because of Obama. A

Why exactly a boatful? Wouldn't a pick-up full make more sense?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

No because cap and trade will have gotten rid of gasoline. Note: These are oar powered, not gas powered. Also, by then global warming would have to pass so the world would be flooded. In case you're wondering why boats in the first place.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 1 month later...

Is the world going to end in 2012? Yes. Just like it ended in 1921, and 1965, and 2000, and 2005. Yeah the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012, but did they really have a reason to continue it?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Chuck Norris will die, therefore the world will end.

That never will be funny.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Chuck Norris will die, therefore the world will end.

The world didn't end when Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris, what difference will that make?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The world isn't going to end in 2012. Where did you get that information, as it is obviously false?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The world isn't going to end in 2012. Where did you get that information, as it is obviously false?

If you didn't know, the Mayans were the society that perfected the calendar that we use today to measure the years. But for some reason, they stopped writing it at 2012 which people assumed meant would mean the end of the earth.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

If you didn't know, the Mayans were the society that perfected the calendar that we use today to measure the years. But for some reason, they stopped writing it at 2012 which people assumed meant would mean the end of the earth.

It's still a silly reason though.

Just because the Mayans stopped writing the calendar does not mean the world will end. Our modern society can continue it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Maybe it stopped at 2012 because it was the end of the Mayans. Or the calendar guy said "[bleep] this noise, I can start it again once we get there."

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yeah, I don't understand why people expect a calender to go on infinitely.

I cannot claim for certain that the world won't be ending that year, but I see no reason to believe it's more likely to end in 2012 than say tomorrow.

I believe that every cricket in the world will chirp.

Then they will stop chirping and a pin will drop.

Everyone in the world will hear it.

There will be mass panic at it.

Someone will make a BOOM sound.

More mass panic.

Then...nothing will happen.

And then

the Earth blows up.

(The last few lines should not be taken seriously.)

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

First, the first horseman will come, who conquers the whole world, after that after the next seal is broken the second horseman will come who will make everybody in the world fight eachother, thus bringing war to the whole world. The third horseman which will come after the third seal is broken will bring famine to all of the world and the fourth will bring death to everybody.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]