what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

nothing.

i love how you mods delete my post and expect me to post my opinions when its already said previously. rofl.

Haha, yeah. I think it's the newbies that are trigger-happy with the delete button. Happened to me a few times already. -.-

Same here. <.<

Curb your enthusiasm.

I know exactly which mod it is.

He likes being trigger happy. he pisses me off.

I think in 2012 we'll all blow up because a bunch of idiots think so, and somehow they're going to make us blow up. but not really.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing.

i love how you mods delete my post and expect me to post my opinions when its already said previously. rofl.

Haha, yeah. I think it's the newbies that are trigger-happy with the delete button. Happened to me a few times already. -.-

Same here. <.<

Curb your enthusiasm.

Yeah me too! New mods don't know what they are doing.

OT: the Olympics will happen and we'll all look back and have a good laugh until people say the world will end in 2020.

nothing.

Same here. <.<

Curb your enthusiasm.

Yeah me too! New mods don't know what they are doing.

OT: the Olympics will happen and we'll all look back and have a good laugh until people say the world will end in 2020.

Isn't it 2026 when some big ol' asteroid supposed to hit us?

A few of the new mods are actually good mods, just not all.

I thought it was because nostradamus predicted it b/c he also predicted the twin towers i had never heard of all that Mayan stuff.

Also another view would be by 2012 McDonalds will have taken over every resteraunt in the world and every person on the planet will have heart attacks, go into diabetic coma's have strokes from all the fats and sugars in the McDonalds food.

85_grave.png

I should be in college then. Perhaps some sort of chain reaction set off by my graduation will end in some awesome thing then.

But I doubt it.

And really, OT, really?

[hide=No one has posted this?][yt]_eyFiClAzq8[/yt][/hide]

Honestly. I'll feel fine. Hopefully.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The start of another election starts in 2012. :P

Sarah Palin will probably win the election then.

:lol:

No. I highly doubt that. Her party threw her under the bus after the elections and nobody wants to see a quitter running our country.

tFtfA.jpg

No. I highly doubt that. Her party threw her under the bus after the elections and nobody wants to see a quitter running our country.

I just remembered the whole rant John Stuart had about that :lol:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Probably nothing, maybe a high degree of crime the night before from those that really do believe the world is going to end... If something does indeed happen and if the world does end then I will just be pissed off that I didn't enjoy the day before :thumbdown:

You're right, we'll just keep electing frauds like Obama, another 8 years another repub fraud, another 8 years another dem fraud, demonize anyone that doesn't maintain the corruption!

sotw7bar.png

Jagex will release a new skill, called Sailing. :roll:

Anything, I hope the world will come to an end, that'll be fun. But probably nothing at all.

Sailing released = End of the world for me >.<

The only thing that will happen in 2012 is annoying people thinking the world will end...

Can't wait for 2013 when we can lol @ them =D

Probably nothing, maybe a high degree of crime the night before from those that really do believe the world is going to end... If something does indeed happen and if the world does end then I will just be pissed off that I didn't enjoy the day before :thumbdown:

You're right, we'll just keep electing frauds like Obama, another 8 years another repub fraud, another 8 years another dem fraud, demonize anyone that doesn't maintain the corruption!

:?

..What? Another 8 years? He's only been in office since the end of January.. I don't really know what your talking about because I'm sure for the most of your life that you've cared about our president you've only really know Bush.

tFtfA.jpg

The last end of the world thing was the Large Hadron Collider. Black holes. :roll:

The thing that was funny about that is the guy who came up with it was completely unqualified, like a Biologist or Botanist or something.

off topic but: the thing with the hadron collider is it actully had no way of creating black holes. just do some reasearch

it wasn't just the mayans click this link.... sorry but the link won't work so... .html]http://www.cracked.com/article_17445_6- ... l[cabbage].html (the -cabbage is bull and then sht but one word)

meatlover.png

I think the Titans will grab a Super Bowl victory :thumbsup:

Maybe the world is going to end...

By 2012 we probably won't have a good QB, so they are almost in now or never time.

I really hope they win it, but they probably won't for quite some time.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Cities will be destroyed by the mass hysteria from all the people that actually believe that the world will end :wall: :roll: =D> :wall: #-o

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Hopefully I'll be able to find a bloody full time job by then.

[bleep] the Mayans, they just got lazy and didn't figure they should keep going after 2012.

Either that or the guy writing it just died or something...

I think nothing will happen except mass hysteria and I'll be having a few 99 stat parties \'

Pasty.png