what do you think will happen in 2012?

SeanyTheSailor

If by some crazy chance the world does end, (which I doubt will happen) I hope we all die in unison, so there won't be any mourning.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if the world WERE to end 2012 in some witty coincidence, I'd like a Dead Space scenario to happen. We all turn into some mutated freaks and start a new world order :twisted: and I would be ur leader, teh winz :thumbsup:

There will be MUTINY. I may just have to lead it, too.

a few cults comit mass suicide

people go crazy for a few days

nothing happens

everything goes back to normal

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

nothing happens

everything goes back to normal

This.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

nothing happens

so it will just be a normal day/quote]

Fix'd. ;)

New list of what to do:

1) Tell idiot to come over with all the stuff

2) Tell them to kill themselves as the end will be painful

3) ????

4) Profit

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I think companies that sell emergency supplies will make a [cabbage] load of money, and a whole lot of people will feel like idiots and tell each other they didn't really believe it anyway.

Nothing bad will happen, they have had a theory of a huge asteroid hitting the earth for like the past 100 years, and for the aztec calender, maybe the dude who wrote it got tired...writing that many dates would tire me...hell i get tired after wrighting a 1 page essay.

The world has already come to an end when Prez Obama was elected, preparing for war against Korea may just bring an end to our world.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

Didn't the History Channel do something on this? I didn't see it, but there was a commercial for it. On it, some guy who liked like an expert (but again, I didn't see it) said the world would end. So maybe there's some science behind it?

I don't believe it will happen. But that might be based off my not wanting it to happen. I don't believe anything the Mayans say, the ones with the human sacrifices (cutting out the heart, letting blood flow down the pyramid, etc., etc.). Like someone on this thread already said, if they were so smart and predicted a bunch of things like people say they did, then why didn't they predict their own demise? That's probably what happened, anyway. They didn't get passed December 21, 2012, because the Conquistadors killed them before they had a chance to.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

nothing happens

so it will just be a normal day/quote]

Fix'd. ;)

New list of what to do:

1) Tell idiot to come over with all the stuff

2) Tell them to kill themselves as the end will be painful

3) ????

4) Profit

No actually, you broke it

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

If I remember correctly, I'm fairly certain that some very unusual cosmic events are supposed to occur all in that year. My current running theory is this; what if the end of the Mayan calendar isn't so much suggesting destruction as it is mass change? All that once-in-a-lifetime stuff happening in ONE YEAR is sure to start SOME sort of scientific breakthrough. Maybe that's what it's referring to; us making something that permanently changes everybody's lives for the better. I don't remember anything specific, but a few minutes on digg.com should bring up some [cabbage].

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

The US economy will collapse. The prison system will become over loaded and private buisnessess will take over and turn them into something similar to the gladiator games where inmates will fight to the death on live tv and if they were to win so many fights they would go free. eventually we would get bored of watching it and they will think of a new way of entertaining us. they will give the inmates heavilly modified cars with machine guns, rocket launchers and the rest of the world will live happily ever after.

if only.

Prison fights would be an effective way to deal with the prison population.

I had this idea in my Government class. Let's expand and do this.

top_lel_face.png

The US economy will collapse. The prison system will become over loaded and private buisnessess will take over and turn them into something similar to the gladiator games where inmates will fight to the death on live tv and if they were to win so many fights they would go free. eventually we would get bored of watching it and they will think of a new way of entertaining us. they will give the inmates heavilly modified cars with machine guns, rocket launchers and the rest of the world will live happily ever after.

if only.

Prison fights would be an effective way to deal with the prison population.

I had this idea in my Government class. Let's expand and do this.

It's a joke, that's the plot of the movie "Death Race".

The start of another election starts in 2012. :P

Sarah Palin will probably win the election then.

mushcloud1505_468x322.jpg

OnTopic:

We reach a depression in 2010, which effects all countries due to globalization. Al Queda, North Korea and Russia join together. US and this alliance has a MAD moment, and destroy each other in small proxy wars in late 2011. Then the Alliance launches a 150-nuke strike on Canada and the US. US strikes back... MAD moment, and all super powers die off. Then in 2013, Australia and Brazil lead the world. Third World countries start fighting over land, without care. New Zealand wonders why they can't contact anyone, and become an economical independent country :o

CANADA GETS SCREWED TYVM :wall:

The start of another election starts in 2012. :P

Sarah Palin will probably win the election then.

mushcloud1505_468x322.jpg

OnTopic:

We reach a depression in 2010, which effects all countries due to globalization. Al Queda, North Korea and Russia join together. US and this alliance has a MAD moment, and destroy each other in small proxy wars in late 2011. Then the Alliance launches a 150-nuke strike on Canada and the US. US strikes back... MAD moment, and all super powers die off. Then in 2013, Australia and Brazil lead the world. Third World countries start fighting over land, without care. New Zealand wonders why they can't contact anyone, and become an economical independent country :o

CANADA GETS SCREWED TYVM :wall:

Brazil leading the world yayz :thumbsup:

I think 150 nukes might just destroy more than the main target... The entire Western hemisphere would probably be gone.

I think you need only like 8 current-level nukes to start a nuclear winter, and about 20 or so to utterly decimate all organic life on this planet. That many at once would tear this mudball in half.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I think 150 nukes might just destroy more than the main target... The entire Western hemisphere would probably be gone.

I think you need only like 8 current-level nukes to start a nuclear winter, and about 20 or so to utterly decimate all organic life on this planet. That many at once would tear this mudball in half.

Yeah, I thought so. They are definitely far too powerful.